• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marinol

Tattooed Nerd

Greenlighter
I recently decided to start using pot. I want to stop opiates but also still treat my pain and such, also, i still want to get high.
So i couldnt get any pot but i did get a bunch of free marinol.
So i took 1. Its 5mg. I feel kinda high, but a lot of anxiety, i also can still feel pain.
Im wondering, can i use cbd oil with the marinol? If im understanding what i have read, cbd oil is good for that but in reality i have no clue how either really works. Honestly google is using to many big words for me tonight, generally i am fairly intelligent but going through withdrawl (just about to hit 24 hours of no opiate use) has made me incredible dimb witted. this is only temporary until i can just afford some pot. Just looking for advice on how to make the marinol more enjoyable and more helpful? I think thats everything, thanks guys and gals

read up on KRATOM for pain, anxiety, being careful to study weaning off any benzodiazepines! Opiates not as dangerous to wean off of. benzodiazepines are taken for panic, depression, anxiety. opiates such as vicodin for pain. KRATOM is not a high but a nice euphoric suttle option that helps with both conditions. Get a quality type powder off internet. start slow strain small dosage while very slowly weaning off of your drug. benzodiazepines can take months to wean off. This could easily kill you to just stop these meds. KRATOM also soothes the withdrawal symptoms. Kratom is a natural tree in Southeast Asia.

My mother in law died from cancer and she had a bunch of this stuff, I didn?t feel anything from it .

i used to get high as fuck from it, don't remember the dosage but it took 3 pills