• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Research Chemicals that actually work?

ayemsea

Greenlighter
What is your favourite RC and why?

I'm trying to compile a list of the research chemicals that are worth trying in the future

My favourite so far has been GHB because it relieves my depression, eases my social anxiety, allows me to actually feel happy again AND has completely removed my dependence on alcohol (albeit replaced with a dependence on GHB :sus: but that?s less harmful so I?m fine with it!)

Which are your favorite RCs and why?

Last edited:
All the RCs I've used worked... ethylone, 2ce ( These two my favorites) methylone, methoxetamine, mephedrone, furanyl-fentanyl, methoxy-acetyl-fentanyl, alpha-pvp (didn't like this one, gave me terrible anxiety and my dad fell off a mountain while on it and almost killed himself - but I mean, it still 'worked')

Best RC I've done is MXE, but I wouldn't say it's a replacement for anything else.

OP, I have respect for what you're trying to do, but I have to kindly redirect you a little bit regarding the thread. It's quite open-ended. I see no explicit reason to shut it down at this point, as it's a fair argument that such a list could be of use to those who use "research chemicals". What are my issues?

"What are research chemicals that actually work.

Define actually work. Does that mean causes euhphoria, death, erections, vaginosis? You need to be more specific both in the title and in the body of your submission. Please try to alter your thread so that it's presented in more absolute terminology i.e. "it does this/this will happen". It's not scientific or effective to use subjective terminology like "good", "fun", "enjoyable" anon. Let me know if you have any questions brother, but I support you and your mission. Good luck and feel free to contribute to your own research ;)

I'm coming off methadone and I find .5 of etizolam give me some sleep

Lol. I'm glad etizolam is legal in my country. Although a few years ago I took mdma that wasn't mdma but fked me up in a bad way. I went psychotic and wouldn't leave my friends apartment. I heard the rave was good though :)

I get the vibe that OP is essentially framing this in an intentionally vague way so that he will hopefully end up with a list of chems that get the seal of approval from a variety of posters here, and would subsequently Google/maybe attempt to obtain said chems that "mimic the effects of a more harmful drug" and are "safer to buy from a lab". As if RCs are all used in spice like concoctions, or something. Sorry if I'm way off here, but OP seems like a very young person.

Every 'RC' I've tried has worked and gotten me right zonked. I particularly love MXE but you won't find that... anywhere.

I'm not a stims person and prefer benzos and opiates but never been brave enough to try RC opioids. Plus now I read that Trump said something to the effect of Americans are dying because of drugs coming through the mail. So I think something will be coming down the pike more sooner than later legislation-wise. I enjoyed etizolam too but sadly, it's going away. (moving to DC)

so many RCs that are amazing drugs to use

6apb, 6apdb, 2cb, 2ce, the Nbomes, 1p-lsd, al-lad, MXE (the best drug in history), fentanyl analogues, mdpv, methedrone, 3meopcp, dck...the list goes on forever for RCs "that actually work"

Thats why making them illegal will never work, just change one atom on the drug now you have a new more potent and legal form of the drug you just outlawed.

Every RC I've tried has worked.

Every phenethylamine, every tryptamine, even the stupid cathinone I ran into back in 2012.

"Research chemical" is a label we give new drugs so as to soften the impact when people get aroused/intrigued/bothered by our insufflation of relatively unknown powders.

I do regret missing out on MXE; that's one I wish had stuck around with more force.

^I'm tellin' you, there's a global conspiracy to keep it out of production. Something that good doesn't just up and disappear... it's not even banned here in the States!

Hell, somehow 4-mmc became a street drug in the UK. Why can't MXE become one?

OP, I have respect for what you're trying to do, but I have to kindly redirect you a little bit regarding the thread. It's quite open-ended. I see no explicit reason to shut it down at this point, as it's a fair argument that such a list could be of use to those who use "research chemicals". What are my issues?

"What are research chemicals that actually work.

Define actually work. Does that mean causes euhphoria, death, erections, vaginosis? You need to be more specific both in the title and in the body of your submission. Please try to alter your thread so that it's presented in more absolute terminology i.e. "it does this/this will happen". It's not scientific or effective to use subjective terminology like "good", "fun", "enjoyable" anon. Let me know if you have any questions brother, but I support you and your mission. Good luck and feel free to contribute to your own research ;)
Better? (I edited the thread :p)

I have tried etizolam but it didn’t really do anything for me so I assumed it just didn’t work.Maybe I had a bad batch or something?

I’ve also enjoyed phenazepam, but the margin for error with it is literally 0%, and if you fuck up you’re screwed due to the long half life, like, If I took the correct dose, I felt happy as Larry for 3 days, but if I took just 2mg too much I would forget that I’d taken it, so I took more, forgot, redosed, forgot again, redosed AGAIN, etc etc and it I’ve gone through and entire bag of the stuff... Luckily I just ended up passing out and scaring the shit out of my sister (sorry sis!) and 1 week of amnesia

I guess it depends on ur vendor. But every rc I've had worked. Wasn't always what I was looking for, but it was definitely pure..

most of the benzo class works great. MXE and Methylone were personal faves before the US ban. Read up man. Fentalongues if you are suicidal they "work" oh boy do they work...I haven't played with psychedelics since 25nbome got shut down. The cannabis RC's actually hit your cannabis receptors.........Let me tell you the real concern (not to sound arrogant) people underestimate these as 'research chemicals' when quite often they are much stronger than what is bought off the street....and if you have a good vendor CERTAINLY less impurities.

Mephedrone, mxe, 3-mmc, a-php, ethylphenidate, methylone, 3-meo pcp
6-apb, 5-mapb, 4-fa
2c-e/i/b, 2c-b-fly, 5-meo-mipt, 4-ho-mipt/det/met, 4-aco-dmt/met
1p-lsd, ald-52
Etizolam, butyrfentanyl,
Akb48,'jwh-073, ur144

All worked pretty damn well for me