• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Research Chemicals that actually work?

Benzo RCs are pretty nice, I've tried a few such as etizolam, clonazolam, and diclazepam. Really really enjoyed them, very cheap alternatives to more expensive name brand benzos.

I've tried an amphetamine RC but idk which one it was, I was told it was amp sulfate but it certainly wasn't. Not terrible though.

Dissociative RCs are bomb. Pretty much the same as the real things (the PCP ones at least, I haven't tried MXE).

I'm very pro RC as long as they're not terrible ones like fake cannabinoids or something.

Email me at [email protected] I can ship oxycodone, Percocet, and vials of morphine. I take payments via western union and I ship either by EMS or DHL. The shipping is up to you there is an extra fee for DHL shipping I will ship EMS free of charge. Email me at [email protected] and let me know what you want if I have it in stock we can do business. No prescription is required. I am currently out of Codeine I expect to have more Codeine in stock next month.

Enjoy your ban buddy. This is not a market it's a harm reduction forum.

3-fea is actually pretty nice when used in moderate doses and combined with amphetamine. mellow and relaxing yet with clarity, focus and motivation.

Have not tested so many but the one by far the best was MDPV. It has come out a RC called 3f-pvp is anyone here who tested it? About, does it remind you of MDPV? Can you 3f-pvp to inject and how does it feel rushed? Want to know everything about 3f pvp!

Have not tested so many but the one by far the best was MDPV. It has come out a RC called 3f-pvp is anyone here who tested it? About, does it remind you of MDPV? Can you 3f-pvp to inject and how does it feel rushed? Want to know everything about 3f pvp!
I?ve tried. Super potent but with a short duration. I don?t think it?s suited for iv use though. I found vaping it in small doses, 10-30 mg, the most the effective: gives you a hyperawake, zen-like rush, like diet crack.

I?ve chosen to stay away from it though. The bodyload became so fucking intense and the comedown was harsh as fuck.