Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Feeling sad, next day after taking xtc

xtc98

Greenlighter
First of all, hello to everyone.

So, yesterday me, my gf, brother and his friend went to a party. We took the first piece of xtc and were waiting for effects to kick in. 20mins later we were already feeling it and it was great (at this point we were outside, waiting to enter the club). We really wanted to dance and couldn't stay straight so we went to the club. We were dancing for about an hour and at this point were coming down and wanted to do another little piece of xtc. We did it and after 20 mins we started feeling it again and it was perfect. Then suddenly my brother had to go to the toilet, because he was feeling sick (he was already feeling sick before he took an xtc). His face went pale and the cold sweat was on his forehead. He then threw up and after 30 mins felt better and was dancing again, but he said he would never do xtc again, because the experience scared him. His friend was outside. The friend worried about what other people would think of him (because he was on xtc) so he kind of switched from extremely happy to sad and was outside smoking a cigarette. He also said he would never do xtc again. Now, let's get to the point. Right now I'm feeling sad because they said they would never try xtc again. I'm sad because we had such a great time and would love to repeat it with them. I won't have anyone to do an xtc with and that's what makes me sad. I know I may sound weird and like I'm forcing them to try it again, but I just want to have fun with them again :(. What could be the reason they felt that way? could it be wrong people (Because mainly everyone at the club were drinking an alcohol)? :\

Hope you understand me. I'm new to the forum, please be gentle with me.

So you take it while you are waiting in line and then after 20 minutes you come up and after that you were coming down after an hour? Could be that I misunderstood but if that timeline is correct, that doesn't sound like MDMA at all. I think you should get yourself a testkit and test your drugs and I also think you'll be surprised by the results

Because it is impossible to say what you took it is very difficult to tell you why this happened. But there are a lot of chemicals out there that can cause a bad experience and even with MDMA the roll can in rare cases turn bad

What you've described firstly doesn't sound like MDMA at all. I've looked after people rolling many times and rolled myself a few and never has it taken under 30 minutes for mdma to hit me or anyone else I know. Nor has anyone started coming down within an hour. You may have your timings wrong because of the MDMA. It can feel times going quickly.

For when he went pale and started sweating this honestly sounds more like a weed whitey. Ask him if he smoked weed or anything.
You're sad because you're on the comedown and what happens the day after because your body created a lot of serotonin the stuff that makes you feel good it realises it had too much and flushes all of it. You'll probably feel better in a couple days. On a side note:
Had you been drinking?
Did the comedown feel like a hangover
Did your jaw turn and hurt the day after.
Did your eyes wiggle whilst you were high.
How much mdma did you take.

Yeah, I think you lost track of time. This has happened to me several times. I feel like the come-up hits hard and fast, and then feels like I am coming down within an hour. But then I actually check a clock and it has been about 2.5 hours, which is a pretty common time to start coming down from a dose of MDMA.

Mabye try it in a house with just you three? Can be quite a different experience and there is also no one to judge any of you.

Mabye try it in a house with just you three? Can be quite a different experience and there is also no one to judge any of you.

I always loved the experience of taking MDMA at home versus being at a rave or club. Being able to comfortably sit and talk with close friends in that empathetic, loving head space is amazing. You are right. It is a totally different experience. And at least in my opinion, a far superior one. You can all take turns putting on music you like, you can drink your own water instead of paying money for it and you can reflect on past good times and your relationship with your girlfriend and your friends.

I have always said that people who take MDMA have to try it at least once. Most of the people I got to try it never went back to doing it in clubs. So much of the magic of MD-drugs is lost in a hectic, dark, foreign environment.

Exactly, who doesn’t love to gouch into a bed or couch playing music and talking sense and nonsense with there friends, and also if your friend is nervous mabye he would feel more comfortable starting out with a half of mabye just a quarter?

thanks for your answers xD!!!! I was a bit overreacting, although I was really sad :).. friend said he will definitely try it again as well as my brother.. i don't know, maybe it was just placebo, but I definitely started to feel something 30mins after I consumed it.. but I for sure know it contained mdma as well, because i was very empathetic and I got that "love" feeling and just wanted to go to dance, it was cool. The pills were grey transformers. I think 1 pill was about 250mg, not sure :).

Depending on the press of the pill and some other factors including what you have eat can differ how quick it hits you, and I definetly know what you’re talking about with the 30 min feeling.. it’s like you can feel something different but your not quite sure what it is.

I always loved the experience of taking MDMA at home versus being at a rave or club. Being able to comfortably sit and talk with close friends in that empathetic, loving head space is amazing. You are right. It is a totally different experience. And at least in my opinion, a far superior one. You can all take turns putting on music you like, you can drink your own water instead of paying money for it and you can reflect on past good times and your relationship with your girlfriend and your friends.

I have always said that people who take MDMA have to try it at least once. Most of the people I got to try it never went back to doing it in clubs. So much of the magic of MD-drugs is lost in a hectic, dark, foreign environment.
I agree completely! When I started out over a decade ago it would be raves, raves, raves. But then I tried to roll at home with friends and I was blown away by the difference. I absolutely love it, much more so than rolling at raves these days. The only thing that beats it imho is rolling with the person you love. There is nothing better than a roll with my girlfriend, just the two of us. Oh man this makes me want to roll =D