Recruiting The Links Between Motivation to Use Cannabis and Personality Traits: Dissertation

HTarn

Greenlighter
Hi,
My name is Hannah Tarn and I am a final year undergraduate Psychology and Counselling student at the University of Salford, UK. I am looking to recruit participants for my dissertation project. The study is investigating what motivates individuals to use marijuana and how this is associated with personality traits. This study has received ethical approval from the Health Sciences and the School of Nursing, Midwifery, Social Work and Social Sciences Taught Ethics Committee.

The study starts on 27/01/18 and ends 24/03/18.
I am looking for anyone over the age of 18 who uses marijuana/cannabis. This is an international study so you can take part where ever you are from or currently reside. The study is a multiple choice questionnaire that will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete, with no follow up. Please look through the study and read the information sheet for further details before deciding to take part.

The survey can be found here:
https://salford.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/motivation-to-use-marijuana-and-personality-traits

I can be contacted at: [email protected]

Thank you for reading about my study.

Kind regards,
Hannah

Last edited:
Sounds interesting and I will be glad to take the survey.:)

edit: Just took the survey and I think you need to specify that you are interested in people's motivation to use marijuana recreationally only. Many of us use marijuana medicinally for a variety of reasons from serious illness to insomnia to chronic pain.

Last edited:
Interesting, I would like to participate however it will have to wait a few days until I have a more reliable internet connection.

Posted itt so that it will pop up in my notifications. :)

EDIT: Forgot to update this post to say I've taken the survey (already quite some time ago).

Last edited: