Next cycle

Backfromthebrink

Bluelighter
My mate has just popped round and dropped some gear off for my next cycle...

He had so much stuff I didn't know what to buy but decided on the old mainstay of test and tren.. The test compound is a standard high-dose multi blend test and bought a bottle of tren blend and still have about 80% of a bottle of tren acetate left...also bought a bottle of test suspension on a whim lol. got some stanozolol tablets (100x15mg) for free as a sample too...

I'm not gonna go into doseages too much since they will be far higher than what we usually recommend to steroid novices but I want to gain a bit of mass back...I'm sick of being this small..

Any thoughts?

photos upload sites

edit....slight change if plan...I'm not sure about the genesis test cos there's loads if fakes so swapped one of the bottles for 10ml of paki Sustanon.

Just pinned 1ml of the test suspension....stung a bit but not as much as I was thinking it would...

I know I said I wouldn't go into doseages but meh...I will anyway...

starting out with 75mg tren ace per day and 80mg test suspension per day for 10 days...

then doing 750mg-1000mg of either Sustanon or compound test per week and 400mg tren blend per week for 5 weeks...

Obviously that would be too much for a beginner but not that much for someone who has uses gear for a long time...

Will try to document progress but need to go and buy some bathroom scales first as mine got lost when I moved house....

It's confusing as fuck with this whole UGL scene...since people are now taking the names of existing UGLs and counterfeiting them....obviously a counterfeit and a fake are 2 different things and I've heard reports in this counterfeit genesis ranging from inert rubbish to OVERDOSED...

My mate swears by it though and it's his best seller so to be on the safe side, I've settled for 10ml of that and 10ml of Sustanon.

Last edited:
Sounds like solid doses. Especially with the amount of experience you got. Rather modest and appropriate I feel. Keen to follow your progress.

Sounds like solid doses. Especially with the amount of experience you got. Rather modest and appropriate I feel. Keen to follow your progress.

Yeah...I mean 1000 - 1500 mg per week isn't thst much for someone with some experience...

Just sometimes you're reluctant to say that incase a first-time user thinks that's an appropraite starting dose...

Not something I would recommend for a novice but you seem to more than know what you are doing..
Obtaining legit gear can be a bit of a mine field unfortunately, same here in NZ only you pay 4X the price as UK..lol

Not something I would recommend for a novice but you seem to more than know what you are doing..
Obtaining legit gear can be a bit of a mine field unfortunately, same here in NZ only you pay 4X the price as UK..lol

Well that's the thing...I've got some Genesis test but I know it's not Genesis....(I think they changed their name 8 years ago) but other UGL labs are ripping off the names if older ones...

However, I rang my mate back up and he put me in to the guy he bought it off and he gets evey batch tested at Wednos in Wlales (free drug testing services) and came back as 425mg/ml...

Anyway, I just bought one bottle to try it....only 25 quid so no loss..

He has some cypionate that I've tried before and was really good coming in Monday...but I've got enough..now...

Oh I also bought 1000 ephedrine...my ex has been pestering me forever to get her some...I won't make any money (can I say the price?) but we split up amicably and I'm freinds with her new bf so I don't mind helping her....she will make money by spliting them into 100s and charging about 10 times the price for them...but that's her business...

@Genetic Freak .....you got much experience with test suspension?

Do you guys not order it online?

The way i view it is that if you can get quality heroin and crack cocaine on the internet, you can get quality steroids, lol.

Do you guys not order it online?

The way i view it is that if you can get quality heroin and crack cocaine on the internet, you can get quality steroids, lol.

Nah...its too expensive online...plus it's the same gear that you buy off a local dealer but double the price online .

It's 20-25 pound which is what? 25-30 dollars or so? for a 10ml bottle or 10 x 1ml amps...

Everywhere I've seen online is much more than that....plus there's the chance they don't send you anything at all...

I'd rather deal with a man I've known for 30 years....shit he said if I didn't like anything I bought he'd refund me the money...(I wouldn't do that cos he's a mate....but good luck getting a full refund online if you've used the gear and didn't like it)

I see. Ya, that is significantly cheaper than what i pay online. The nice part about getting it online is that you can find sources that have a massive amount of reviews, and see if they remain consistent. I would likely go in person if i were in your situation though.

I see. Ya, that is significantly cheaper than what i pay online. The nice part about getting it online is that you can find sources that have a massive amount of reviews, and see if they remain consistent. I would likely go in person if i were in your situation though.

Yeah...I mean, I've never bought online....other than stuff I occasionally buy from a RC vendor in Spain (benzos sometimes if I can't sleep)..

But.....you buy where you can...I mean steroids aren't like heroin or coke where you can go to some guy in the hood and ask him for some tren...

Not that many people actually know a trustworthy steroid dealer. especially if they're relatively new to it all...

Nah...its too expensive online...plus it's the same gear that you buy off a local dealer but double the price online .

It's 20-25 pound which is what? 25-30 dollars or so? for a 10ml bottle or 10 x 1ml amps...

Everywhere I've seen online is much more than that....plus there's the chance they don't send you anything at all...

I'd rather deal with a man I've known for 30 years....shit he said if I didn't like anything I bought he'd refund me the money...(I wouldn't do that cos he's a mate....but good luck getting a full refund online if you've used the gear and didn't like it)

Expect $150 per 10ml amp in NZ, unless you buy bulk and know the right people..

Looks like a fun run, still has some test suspension laying around that I made a while back.

Are you starting the longer esters and kicking with the short for 10 days or just bringing in the long ones later?

Last edited:
I got some experience with test no ester in oil. I also know a decent source who's got a very good track record with getting stuff to oz/nz. Though I don't blame ya for going with old reliable. I'd definitely be all over that as your prices seem fair and you've got good report with the guy, shit longer than a lot of people's marriages lol.

Looks like a fun run, still has some test suspension laying around that I made a while back.

Are you starting the longer esters and kicking with the short for 10 days or just bringing in the long ones later?

I front loaded about 600mg of cypionate that I had leftover before starting the suspension and tren acetate. the thinking being that the cypionate takes a while to peak and 10 dsys of fast acting then switch to long acting one when the cypionate peaks...probably unnecessary and debatable whethers that how it even works but a bit of experimenting can be fun sometimes..

10 dsys of daily injections of test suspension is about all you can be bothered with due to how irritating the shots are...

It doesn't seem to hurt all that much at first but the next day stings quite bad...

I front loaded about 600mg of cypionate that I had leftover before starting the suspension and tren acetate. the thinking being that the cypionate takes a while to peak and 10 dsys of fast acting then switch to long acting one when the cypionate peaks...probably unnecessary and debatable whethers that how it even works but a bit of experimenting can be fun sometimes..

10 dsys of daily injections of test suspension is about all you can be bothered with due to how irritating the shots are...

It doesn't seem to hurt all that much at first but the next day stings quite bad...

Might I bring your attention to This Sticky It offers a different aproach as to whether or not to frontload/kickstart a cycle..

Might I bring your attention to This Sticky It offers a different aproach as to whether or not to frontload/kickstart a cycle..

Yeah I've read it...

It's not front loading per se. but having a long acting ester and then short acting esters until the long acting one peaks..

Don't see anything wrong or illogical about that (personally)

It's a good thread but it's an opinion..... there are other opinions as to why starting with a shot of a long acting ester and then using a very short acting one until the long acting one peaks makes sense...after all it's the whole point in the composition of a drug like Sustanon with both long and short acting esters present in the same compound....so obviously has some merit or they wouldn't have designed it as such...

Last edited: