• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos ⫸Benzo Guide v.1⫷

Ok, time to get started on an updated Benzodiazepine chart... Likely start w/ the common ones, and maybe a couple of RC?€™s...

Anyway, here is a start:

Lorazepam: T1/2 8-25h(10-15m) Lipid Solubility: Low Onset: Slow-intermediate SDU: ~1mg Duration: Medium(4-12h range)

Valium: T1/2 20-50h(m 32~) Lipid Solubility: High- Rapid onset(30-45min, peak typically less than 100min oral; IV almost immediate onset, Rapid peak) Tmax corresponds to peak

Duration: Short-intermediate (3-4h acute, up to ~8h chronic)

Semi active metabolite: Nordazepam; Chronic use only(and even then, it is less potent, so would require moderate-high doses for practical effect) Temazepam and oxazepam are not active metabolites, as they are half as potent as D-Pam itself, and is produced in small amounts

Metabolized via P450, primarily to Nordazepam and inactive metabolites() Nordazepam metabolized to oxazepam(via 3a4/2c19)

Rx?€™ed 3-4x per day/PRN at least twice(BID) depending on use

2,5 and 10mg tablets; SDU: ~10mg /7.5(5-10mg Chronic)

Clonazepam- Long acting NitroBenzo w/ delayed onset and extended duration

T1/2: 15-80h? Mean 30-40h Duration: 7-12h(up to 24h* with large doses or repeat administration)

Lipid solubility- Low SDU ~0.5 (Chronic 0.25-0.5; acute 0.5-75)*

(Has unique effects on serotonin, and is one of a few Benzodiazepines w/ multiple uses(unique)

P450 inactive métabolites(7-aminoclonazepam; 3A4 and, 1A2?)
Dose forms: Tablets and Wafers 1/8th(wafer only) .25(generic only#) 0.5 1mg 2mg
Also injectable solution(apperantly rare)

Alprazolam: Tribenzo, Fast acting with short-intermediate duration

T1/2: 10-15m duration- 3-8h(~4- c5h typical)

Lipid Solubility moderate

SDU: ~0.5mg! (Note that it hits hard and fast, and is an excellent anxiety med for most, so may FEEL stronger)

P.O: Peak <2h onset Fast Sublingual: Tmax 80-170minutes; CR tablets: 0.5, 1, 2 and 3mg-regular .25-0.5-1-2

Try add more later
Tranxene- Prodrug for Nordazepam, almost 100% converted prior to reaching systemic

SDU- 15-20mg (Partial Agonist Nordazepam)

T1/2: 20-100hrs~: Duration 4-12h* Lipid solubility- Moderate? Peak-1-4hr(Nordazepam) Clorazepate Fast Tmax

Clonazolam- TriNitrobenzodiazepine, with a typically fast onset and fairly long duration of action; Note that it is VERY POTENT, and long lasting, and it has effects similar to Clonazepam(counterpart) though with the properties of of a Tribenzo like Xanax, as it hits hard and fast, and is an excellent anxyiolytic; however it is NOT recommended under normal circumstances...

SDU: .25mg(possibly 1/8th mg, or <200micrograms) t1/2: limited data, though seems to be 20-30hrs(m) duration: 8-12hr(dose dependent)

Lipid solubility: unknown, likely moderate

Rapid onset, fast to intermediate peak

Temazepam: Internediate acting hypnotic benzodiazepine with a fast to intermediate onset, and medium duration

Tmax: Varies (1.5-3hr) onset SDU: ~20mg range 15-30

Duration 4-8hrs at clinical doses, sedative/hypnotic upwards of 12 hours with multiple or large doses/7.5, 15 30mg capsules

T1/2: 7-25hr, M~15*

Triazolam- fast acting Tribenzo, sedative hypnotic typically brief duration

T1/2: 2-3h/range 1.5-5hrs 3A4 mediated
moderate BA%, making it VERY potent Via other ROA?€™s(they make .125mg tablets for oral use...) BA% 35-50%* oral, 50%+ sublingual(SL),
SDU- ~0.25-.5 PO

Oxazepam: Slow acting Bzd,t1/2 5-15hrs,SDU 15mg Low solubility(low-moderate) medium duration?(variable)

Librium- Classical Bzd, fast onset; t1/2 5-30h intermediate acting
High solubility Multiple metabolites, partially 3A4 mediated Sdu 10-25mg; (Note that peak effects are delayed due to it being largely a prodrug for multiple metabolites, including DCMP, and Nordazepam; so rapid absorption (Tmax <2hrs) though delayed peak)

Etizolam- fast acting Thienodiazepine; low-intermediate duration of action T1/2 ~3.4h Tmax <2hrs Primary Metabolite Alpha-hydroxyetizolam:t1/2 8.2hrs at steady state; Pharmacologically active,(to some extent) likely contributes to extended duration at steady state

Nitrazepam: Nitrobenzodiazepine, intermediate acting Hypnotic and specialty-anti-convulsant; T1/2 15-40hrs- Tmax ~2hrs Duration 5-10hrs Lipophillicity-Moderate/High: Prototype Nitrobenzodiazepine SDU- 5-10mg

Flunitrazepam:

Adding this because it is detailed and accurately; shall make adjustments when/if it is time

Flumazenil. Would it be appropriate to discuss the compound in this thread?

Excellent thread, I hope it remains a sticky and evolves. I realize I don't have the cred or recognizable u/name most who've previously posted here do. Nonetheless, I feel I can contribute intelligently and appreciate the opportunity to do so.

I'd like to ask the knowledgeable folks here if collating some info about flumazenil (ak.a. flumazepil, anexate, lanexat, mazicon, romazicon) would be appropriate?

Some cursory 'research' I began yesterday indicates this compound may be a immense benefit for purposes beyond benzodiazepine alpha receptor antagonism via competitive binding. <- is that much is correct?

I'll add more, with references to peer reviewed or well controlled, documented studies if others are interested. I'd really like to see those more knowledgeable than myself add information as well.

I think there may be some under appreciated applications for this compound, though I need to get solid data regarding "off label" uses.

Thank you! This sticky - please keep it at that - has serious HR potential, the compound specific details that are evolving are very much appreciated.

Edit: grammar, format.

Last edited:

^ Sure, though focus right now IMO should be getting the primary benzodiazepines as detailed or accurate as is practical

Yes, flumazenil has some experimental applications, although it is an antagonist, and not an inverse agonist-this means it blocks receptors, without activating or deactivating them-so it SHOULD be neutral, though it has been found to have some applications-albeit not well studied and possibly anecdotal in some cases

All info is welcome :) (usually, Scrofula says)

Trying without the "advanced editor"

Last experiment on this post:

title headercategory twoauto-grid around header
DrugDoseEuphoria
Fluorodozepambenzobuddyhootenanny
dihydromorphinone HBrSuper Tinglyonline
threo-cepioRolandthat was meh
Strontium 90It's in your bonesUK
sodium dodecylsulfatecrashes out at like 18CCanada
Marinara saucePenne v. ZitiItaly

The editor here just does the most bizarre things, I do not understand what is happening.

Last edited:
What's up? You trying to put in a grid?

DrugDoseEuphoria

Or the wikitable?

DrugDoseEuphoria

Wtf?

Marinara, who knew

Seriously, Scrofula, get the funny feeling an not the most popular, however no problem with anyone else, really, and rarely flattering

Anyway, Clorazepate is simply a prodrug for Nordazepam- it is akin Lisdexampfetamine(well aside from being shot multiple times ;) )
Meaning, when taken by mouth it is effectively converted rapidly, and pretty much entirely into Valium ?s hyped up ~Primary~ metalobite, Nordazepam. Tmax is 1.5-2hrs IIRC? Just use Clorazepate data, it is metabolized prior to reaching systemic circulation- also mentionen Clorazepate as a ?True Prodrug?(wtf would happen if You injected it, who knows?)

Can list Tmax values seperately if you will add them; they are pretty important for epileptics and severe WD- or could copy/pasta/quesadilla/Cassorole it

And Lipophiliicty is important, otherwise a single dose of valium would last longer than Ativan, for example; and also Diamorphine/MAM would be more akin to a super codiene, certainly not double(roughly) the potency and rapid onset

Methampetamine would also be less effective; just keep in mind, or answer when have chance

I never/rarely use WYSIWYG mode btw as it's so buggy, especially when you switch modes (it often loses all the data or randomly fucks around with it).

I was just making multiple edits outside of blogs, since blogs seemed stuck with "advanced" editor as default. Turns out, no, that's not the case. But, the back and forth on source/wysiwyg was useful for my backwards tests of what the hell the Bluelight CSS recognizes. The back-and-forth between source and WYSI is an added bit of frustration (like inadvertent highlighting and deletion of invisible tags).

BBcode is really just html with brackets instead of <>, slightly simplified. So there's a BBcode editor that translates posts to html. But as html, there should be more options for defining tables, and the references I've found, specifically for vBulletin, include quite a few. But they don't work here.

Some of it could be that html5 doesn't support any table formatting with html anymore, it's all been moved to CSS. And the Bluelight CSS seems to me, as a person who doesn't speak either, to be limited. You get a table, a grid, or outer borders. You can set your own class, but it defaults to this without further definitions.

div.cms_table {
overflow:auto;
overflow-y:hidden;
padding:1px;
}

table.cms_table_grid,
table.wysiwyg_cms_table_grid {
border-collapse: collapse;
margin-bottom:0;
}

td.cms_table_grid_td,
td.wysiwyg_cms_table_grid_td {
border: 3px solid #999999;
}

table.cms_table_outer_border,
table.wysiwyg_cms_table_outer_border {
border-collapse: collapse;
border: 3px solid #999999;
}

td.cms_table_td,
td.cms_table_outer_border_td {
border:none;
}

You could define your own style inline, but in html (which is off) not BBcode. Unless . . . .

Anyway, none of it necessary for the task at hand, of course, just a fascinating detour into content management systems, when all I wanted to know is why the pretty tables I found don't work here.

Ah! Sorry it's being such a pain. Yeah I've often just gone off to other websites to design stuff that promise to put all the workings in a nice copypasta for you, but only some of the gizmos work, whether CSS or bbcode.

There is one place I can get you html privileges and that's the single page (of any length) that you get from clicking on a banner. It's an option at least, if you fancy it.

Also, you can create a new thread here for workings, rather than in blogs, then just UA and transfer into archive to actually do the practicing in privacy (via edit button - can't create new posts in there, only move new ones in)

Last edited:
That's a hell of a temptation. Also, kind of subversive . . . . I will keep that bubbling only slightly evilly in the back of my mind, thanks. Understand, I would use this ring to do good; but through me, these fuckers would never get done.

It just started as "google, show me fancy vbulletin table formats. WOW look at those! <copypasta> Well, shit, none of them work. Why?" I'm less concerned with privacy (not that one would guess that from recent blog titles) as trying to avoid bumping the same thread every minute from edits, but I suppose new posts in a UA'd thread instead could work.

Thinking about it, the banner option might be quite handy. It wouldn't be another ignored sticky for a start, and it would have prime position at the top and center of the forum page. Either case, I can easily set one up for you to fiddle around with to your heart's content and decide if you want or not.

Last edited:
Thinking about it, the banner option might be quite handy. It wouldn't be another ignored sticky for a start, and it would have prime position at the top and center of the forum page. Either case, I can easily set one up for you to fiddle around with to your heart's content and decide if you want or not.

I can't exactly say no the that, even if it means an accidental sign-up for banner design duty.

I actually hit the limit on one of my blog posts (full of tables). Or at least it wouldn't preview if I didn't delete some stuff.

Can't be 10,000 words though. Standard is 250 words/double-spaced page, so that would be a 40-page manuscript.

Even 10,000 characters is too much. But just one thousand is kinda low, taking ~ten characters/word with spaces and punct., that's only a hundred words--two paragraphs.

A set "line" limit, like sig files? I know that fucker counts the invisible <br>, probably as four characters, too.

Anyway, there's a limit.

Recently came across <snip>, cannot find a listing of this pill anywhere??? Think I just got screwed....oh well

Last edited by a moderator:
could use some advice on temaz. helps BIG time to get to sleep, kills RLS symtoms.. after 3 months, if i miss a night dose, it is the worst withdrawal i have experienced, and the first sign, is my hands stop working, and downhill from there. i am a careful user on this one, not an abuser. i dont feel like i earned/deserve severe withdrawal, because it is truly not from getting high or abuse. any help or tips to avoid or lessen withdrawal would be greatly appreciated, because it nearly completely disables me from functioning effectively or even at all.
(note) doc suggested it, i didnt ask for it, and he was right.. but he didnt give me this heads up.....

(edit) ive been on loraz, clonaz, never had anything close to withdrawal.. and this is not a craving, i know craving, weed, adderal = craving . i can crave shit and be ok. i honestly dont know how to cope with true withdrawal

Last edited: