• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Insufflation of Zopiclone?

I was mates with someone on here in the old h threads who loved his zimmos (same thing isn't it) tales of him setting fire to wheelie bins and robbing neighbours ladders kept me chuckling thru my last days of work before I went off on the sick 7 years back. I've been doing a lot of full circles recently. Never liked them zopis myself. Metal taste and not really sleep things. But yeah, healthy past times for comfort rather than bags of brown for comfort. Starting on the tea tmra. I want to know if it shows up in piss tests.

Up the nose makes the taste lots worse I'll warn you now BUT it comes on a lot harder & in a different way, it's more "clean"
I for one cannot use Diazepine as it sends me right to sleep, for me Zopiclone is perfect in terms of those kinda things.

I gotta go back to see the doc on the 20th Feb & I will see if he will gimme more, sadly I used the lot up from the last script in just over 3 days.

One weird thing is I noticed after a good sniff for a few days & you have a hot shower when the water hits your hair give it a few seconds & you can get that metal taste in your mouth too, the chemical must be stored in your scalp somehow....god knows but all I can say for sure is every time I've had a good session & then had a shower it's happened.

Anyone have any idea say out of a single 3.75mg Zopiclone what the actual whole weight of the pill would be roughly?

Had one hell of a horrible experience yesterday with what could not have been more than 800μg maybe at the very most 1mg.
MAybe letting the stuff when crushed sit around for a few weeks does something to the potency but it hit me so hard & really not in a good way at all, if I am honest I was actually worried for some time I may need to ring a mate or God forbid a fucking ambulance (Yeah it was that bad, maybe it is just me but unless someone is medically fucked you just sit 'em down with a cuppa in a quiet room & tell them to chill the fuck out)

"The consequence of this interaction with the GABAA receptor is to potentiate responses to GABA, as can be demonstrated by electrophysiological methods"

Anyone understand this in simple English?
So if you get the GABBA receptors fired up a lot more you get more of an effect?

Anyone have any idea say out of a single 3.75mg Zopiclone what the actual whole weight of the pill would be roughly?

Had one hell of a horrible experience yesterday with what could not have been more than 800μg maybe at the very most 1mg.
MAybe letting the stuff when crushed sit around for a few weeks does something to the potency but it hit me so hard & really not in a good way at all, if I am honest I was actually worried for some time I may need to ring a mate or God forbid a fucking ambulance (Yeah it was that bad, maybe it is just me but unless someone is medically fucked you just sit 'em down with a cuppa in a quiet room & tell them to chill the fuck out)

There would have been little an ambulance could have done for you anyway ..there is no antidote to z-drugs that paramedics carry..

There is an antidote to benzos which hospitals have but I don't knkw if that would have even worked with zopiclone

The ambulance would have probably taken you to hospital to get checked out but I doubt rhey would do much if your observations were all in the normal range.

So did the doctor give you more then or not?

There would have been little an ambulance could have done for you anyway ..there is no antidote to z-drugs that paramedics carry..

There is an antidote to benzos which hospitals have but I don't knkw if that would have even worked with zopiclone

The ambulance would have probably taken you to hospital to get checked out but I doubt rhey would do much if your observations were all in the normal range.

So did the doctor give you more then or not?

Yeah I had to go back today at 4.05pm & I got another load in my pocket right now. I gotta go to do some ironing at my moms very soon so I cannot get too wrecked before I have to go down.

I will admit for once & only once that little sniff the other day did scare me a bit Backfromthebrink, it was stuff that had been sitting in my bathroom where I smash the pills open & had been there for a few weeks but I am not joking it really did me some damage, it was hard to even get my head around the concept of picking up a cup. In all the time I have used my "custom" ROA I have never had a bad experience like that before.

Have a good shift if your on tonight "BFTB" I am starting to get a feeling where you may work at, I wish you luck with the drunks & folks that are just damn rude to you lot, I personally think it should be a crime you go to jail for if you give folks like you (possibly) hassle & play up.

Yeah I had to go back today at 4.05pm & I got another load in my pocket right now. I gotta go to do some ironing at my moms very soon so I cannot get too wrecked before I have to go down.

I will admit for once & only once that little sniff the other day did scare me a bit Backfromthebrink, it was stuff that had been sitting in my bathroom where I smash the pills open & had been there for a few weeks but I am not joking it really did me some damage, it was hard to even get my head around the concept of picking up a cup. In all the time I have used my "custom" ROA I have never had a bad experience like that before.

Have a good shift if your on tonight "BFTB" I am starting to get a feeling where you may work at, I wish you luck with the drunks & folks that are just damn rude to you lot, I personally think it should be a crime you go to jail for if you give folks like you (possibly) hassle & play up.

Thanks.

When you were talking about the doctor giving you more it gave me a wierd feeling that I used to get when I was getting pain killers off my doctor...

It's like a strange sense if excitement when you get a prescription for something you really want/need.

Thing is, I often used to still have stuff left over from the last prescription yet would still feel a mild sense of euphoria when I got more ...I'm so glad those days are behind me...

I still keep finding stuff in the weirdest of places though...but don't feel any temptation to ever take them...well other than the constant pain in in that is..but I can handle that

I personally think it should be a crime you go to jail for if you give folks like you (possibly) hassle

It is a crime actually...and it's insane the abuse you can get sometimes...

Yeah I can relate to all that "BFTB" the worst part in a way was "It's like a strange sense of excitement when you get a prescription for something you really want/need." it has only been of late in terms of my drug abuse I have started to hit up doctors & it is starting to become a bit of a bad habit if I am honest.

We should team up & put James Fogle to shame, then again I could have a terrible "fall" & you can come "save me" with some potent pain killing medicine =D

When I learned of James Fogle I became very obsessed with him & his actions/life (the American author of the autobiographical novel Drugstore Cowboy)

Hey I've been taking 15ml Zopiclone for 11yrs & do nothing for me I've tries Tamazapam 20ml again shit do you think Nitrazepam are better?

Ummm no I wouldn't ...just crush em up to get a quicker release and swallow the powder in some juice.

Ummm no I wouldn't ...just crush em up to get a quicker release and swallow the powder in some juice.

I got some more on the top of my freeview box atm, I had sniffed my whole last script in a few days when I got my legit ones a few days ago. I have got this huge spot now inside my nose that's pure white & really hurts sadly so the dose I got now isn't looking that great to sniff sadly.

I assume you have never "railed" any before infloresence? I am not telling folks to also do it for their ROA, far from it as the negative effects from it can be bad but I can only tell folks my own experience(s) with them. The impact/hit you get from that ROA is crazy & I know it may sound a strange thing to do but I read online about strange ROA's & how to get more bang for your buck.

I cannot take "blues" like a normal person as they really fuck me up & I end up doing weird stuff like attacking people for example & have no memory of doing it. If you want I can go into a bit more depth about my experiences with them via PM if you want me to?

I cannot take "blues" like a normal person as they really fuck me up & I end up doing weird stuff like attacking people for example & have no memory of doing it. If you want I can go into a bit more depth about my experiences with them via PM if you want me to?

Jesus I have been away from here so long I can't even quote you properly, sorry. So some of your Zops are on script? For insomnia? and you are topping up with pharma grade/others persons script or some dodgy ones form India or something. Never snorted a zop and suffering my entire life since around age 4 ish wih insomnia and hyper night mode wakefulness I proper would..fuck I have snorted pretty much every other thing as I just love snoofling stuff but npe not a zop. I have also never been scripted them, my man just gives me his once in a while...NICE guideines I think state ususally should only be on them for 2 weeks and they are like fucking gold dust. Saying that after taking them for 3 weeks they genuiney just stopped orking for me. Idon't smoke weed and I have been hitting the last of the pre ban thienotriazolodiazepine...My tolerance to them and Benzos can reach silly amounts and my tolerance is sooo high at the minute..and for someone who prefers uppers that's a bit weird. Has your Doc tried you on Amitrpitiline..does little for me but others rave about it,,,,My personal experince is that Z drugs work in the short term..your prefffered method of railing them could just be psychological? I would deffo get your nose either looked at or try treating it yourself with saline squirty solution and maybe some mild antiseptic. I swear I only just about have most of my nasal cavity due to be being very thourough with saline washes, vaseline and a shit ton of vit c...any way...apologies been up days..am fucked got a few hours before my friend arrives from up north and te sodding builder wil be here in like 2 hours...and I am clearly incoherant and full of typos and chemicals...Please do seek some help for you nose from somewhere please :\

Amitrpitiline doesn't work for me, I have tried it on the RC market & from a doctor.
Without question snorting Zopiclone isn't psychological, I have taken them every method you could think of (eating whole, eating crushed, snorting, plugging & I have seen the effect from I.V. which I refuse to do after what I saw) & without question snorting them is the best method.

I had heard from several sources (online, on the street & from a guy just outta jail) how well it works & I have seen a mate who has a bizarre natural tolerance for 10mg blues snort two 7.5mg's & be put on his arse for a good few hours just about able to move his head & talked like he was Steven Hawkins.

I assume you snorted some of the 2C- family before? The potency from 2C-B up the nose for example is uber potent compared to oral ROA & also Subbys (Buprenorphine) in jail goes for crazy money & snorting them will keep your rattle off very well & if you opiate tolerance is low fuck you up, I mean that film Reindeerspotting: Escape from Santaland shows you what they can do to you I.V.