❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Unbearable clit stimulus??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugar1zade

Greenlighter
Okay I'm not trying to be crude I just want to know if I'm the only one. I'm kicking IV heroin cold turkey on day 6. I just woke up out of a dead sleep (which was a god given miracle BTW ) to a 10/10 sensitive clit. At first I was like okay rub one out whatever but it didn't work. Like NOTHING WILL STOP IT! For 3 hours now. I tried distracting myself, putting ice. WTF DO I DO?! This is fucking hell! Please help me! I just want sleep

It's part of the process and hell. Guys ejaculate spontaneously. It will get better.

Get a man/women fuck, anyone to suck it till the throbbing ecstasy makes you explode. Make sure they curve 2 upwards to hit that spot in the process
,kicking cold turkey is unbearable in itself. If u can get any enjoyment out of it take advantage. Sex during detoxing dose help if u can manage. Good luck

Get a man/women fuck, anyone to suck it till the throbbing ecstasy makes you explode. Make sure they curve 2 upwards to hit that spot in the process
,kicking cold turkey is unbearable in itself. If u can get any enjoyment out of it take advantage. Sex during detoxing dose help if u can manage. Good luck
Try using a good vibrator ang hold it on your clit for as long as you can take it. Please reply wirh the number of orgasms

Status
Not open for further replies.