Effects of Tren and T3

Swim15

Bluelighter
Obviously this can be individual and I'm surprised it's taken me this long to put two and two together but I'm experimenting a little to help narrow things down.

It seems like when I run T3 that I can't handle doses over 25mcg a day max without my appetite skyrocketing to the point of borderline insanity if I'm dieting - not a big deal if I'm not obviously - so I have counted it out for a long time when it comes to dieting.

However, it seems like whenever I've had this issue I've also been running tren which also gives me some of the same symptoms but not as much by itself without T3.

Currently experimenting with dieting on 50mcg T3 with no tren which I don't particularly like because I like cutting on tren - who doesn't?

So essentially it may be one or the other for me but not both. Will know in a week or two. Anyone else experience anything like this?

What are you using to prevent muscle loss when on a caloric deficit and using T3?

Anabolics? Not sure if talking about right now but currently something along the lines of

~850mg test e
~250mg test prop
~350 DHB
100mg anavar a day

Plus growth hormone

I'm the same way, anything over 25mcg and i have a risk of binging. With just tren I do ok. Never done just t3 so I can't compare.

Tren will boost your metabolism and insulin sensitivity a bit so you might get even worse hypoglycemia. Also many have trouble eating on tren because of nausea and acid reflux. Not me, I go from eating ~3000cal/day to easily 5000 without much gain in fat.

That being said t3 can be catabolic and tren is probably the #1 substance known to man to combat catabolism

I love T3...never had problems with it increasing appetite though...well nothing that wasn't easily counteracted with ECA stack or clen...

Clen goes well with thyroid supplementation as (I think) clen potentiates 5-deiodinase to some degree...

My favourite fat burning stack (other than DNP) is 100mcg T4, 50mcg T3, 80mcg clen, 4-6 IUs of GH and ECA stack once per day first thing in the morning....that along with a low carb, high fat diet seems to melt the fat off for me anyway...

I also do this when using insulin as it seems to inhibit any fat gain from the insulin...

The previously mentioned stack along with 20IU insulin a day and 1.5-2g of anabolics is about as close to the ideal muscle building stack known to man IMO...not that I would do that nowadays or recommend that anyone else does...but I tried it a few times in my 20s and the scale seemed to go up a couple of pounds pretty much daily..

I love T3...never had problems with it increasing appetite though...well nothing that wasn't easily counteracted with ECA stack or clen...

Clen goes well with thyroid supplementation as (I think) clen potentiates 5-deiodinase to some degree...

My favourite fat burning stack (other than DNP) is 100mcg T4, 50mcg T3, 80mcg clen, 4-6 IUs of GH and ECA stack once per day first thing in the morning....that along with a low carb, high fat diet seems to melt the fat off for me anyway...

I also do this when using insulin as it seems to inhibit any fat gain from the insulin...

The previously mentioned stack along with 20IU insulin a day and 1.5-2g of anabolics is about as close to the ideal muscle building stack known to man IMO...not that I would do that nowadays or recommend that anyone else does...but I tried it a few times in my 20s and the scale seemed to go up a couple of pounds pretty much daily..

T3 also up regulates beta receptors making beta agonists like clen more effective. Combined basically every pathway for fatloss in this stack lol. I dig it.

T3 also up regulates beta receptors making beta agonists like clen more effective. Combined basically every pathway for fatloss in this stack lol. I dig it.

Haha!!! Yeah that was the idea....I even sometimes added Yohimbine for some alpha receptor action....arguable whether that made a difference but you never know..

We used to go to even more extremes in the old days with tricanna (sp?) creams, tablets and suppository....you don't see that any more now...

I still think bodybuilders in the 90s got in better condition than todsy ..it's much to my regret than I don't have any pics of me in the 90s..but then again people didn't walk around with a mobile film studio in their pockets like today...you took photos on a camera with film in it and you got it developed at the chemist....and if you lost the hard copy then tough shit .....it was gone...no uploading to iCloud for all eternity....

You kids don't know you're born today etc.etc.etc.etc. :)

Oh I remember the kiosks to development film. Have some dumb ass tech mess up your vacation pics lol. And negatives only last so long unfortunately so you can't keep them forever. Or the best was not turning the wheel on a camera far enough to get to the next part of film and only getting half the picture lol!