• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I can?t be happy without opiates:(

Jeffhardyforevr

Greenlighter
I find when I know I?m going to take them on certain nights I?m happy and almost giddy. I know I?m about to feel good so I?m relaxed. Tonight I used a combo of methadobe, flexeril, Soma and Xanax. Almost two hours and I feel nothing. Massive disappointment and idk if I should take anymore pills. Thoughts? Anyone use this mix before or a similar one? What should I do? Need to relax and get some sleep Bc I?m wasting away bc I can?t sleep n I?m stressed help!!!! Need advice, any other mixtures I should try????

I don’t know how To read if anybody has responded to me I’m very new at this and I’m not sure how to navigate my way around this forum. If anybody can help me it is greatly appreciated

Responses will appear here below your post.
Sounds to me like these Downers over powered the upper (this being the methadone). If you only wanted rest the xanax or flexiril or soma alone would suffice.
If you wanted an opiate buzz methadone alone would suffice. (Or at least satisfy the craving for opiate, calming you down n leading to rest.....

What the Hell was the reason for stacking 3 downers on top of the opiate?

combine natural maois and do tons of weak excercise per day and take some melatonin at night(coz maoi blocks it).

if you have sober anheondia/dysphoria you fucked likely your receptors. do this 8-10 weeks and you're fine i believe.

I find when I know I?m going to take them on certain nights I?m happy and almost giddy. I know I?m about to feel good so I?m relaxed. Tonight I used a combo of methadobe, flexeril, Soma and Xanax. Almost two hours and I feel nothing. Massive disappointment and idk if I should take anymore pills. Thoughts? Anyone use this mix before or a similar one? What should I do? Need to relax and get some sleep Bc I?m wasting away bc I can?t sleep n I?m stressed help!!!! Need advice, any other mixtures I should try????

The first part of your post is classic addiction-brain--of course you feel giddy, your brain has been conditioned to light up those reward receptors like Las Vegas even just thinking about the drug. (Mine does the same over cookies!;)). The last part of your post is very sad to me because you ask what you can do but you limit yourself to what combination of drugs you "should" take. I think that the best thing you could do would be to try to step outside this trap your brain is in and find the source of your unhappiness. This takes a lot of courage, and for most people, a lot of time; drugs have trained your brain to expect instant relief for any uncomfortable feelings--from emotional stress to insomnia to boredom, there are no shortage of pills to give you temporary respite. The problem is they always wear off and there sits the source of your pain, bigger and stronger than ever.