❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Wet Dreams (nocturnal emissions) at 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

david.band

Greenlighter
Hi, my name is David and I'm a 45 year old guy, have a skinny build but healthy and young looking for my age. I'm a newbie so this is my first post on these forums.

Every so often, about once every 2-3 months or even twice a month, I have a wet dream or nocturnal emission during sleep. These are usually accompanied by a sexual or erotically charged dream and I always ejaculate in my sleep then wake up soiling my pyjamas. I had my first nocturnal emission when I was almost 16 although the frequency was greater then than what it is now. I don't really mind having wet dreams and apart from making a mess I actually quite enjoy them, but are they still normal in men my age as I thought that usually these episodes petered out after the mid-late 20s or so? I also sometimes have erections in the early hours (morning wood) but have heard that this occurs with guys of all ages. I am free of any STDs etc. as I am very much still a sexual virgin, but I masturbate probably around once a week. Would these things including the fact I have never had sexual intercourse before make a difference to me having nocturnal emissions or the frequency of them occurring?

Thanks for reading but I just wanted reassurance that I am still sexually healthy!

David

Hi David,

Rest assured, you are still sexually healthy even if you are having nocturnal emissions during your sleep as an adult. And, as you have noticed, they usually are accompanied by a sexual or erotically charged dream, although a man may not always remember having had a dream. However, you do. Once a man becomes an adult and starts having sexual intercourse, the frequency of these emissions usually goes down, but they do not have to.

I still get them. I seem to 'go into heat' once a year around the same time and it lasts a couple months. My GF cant keep up and I end up going to bed horny and yeah. Then I go back to not really having any sexual desire the rest of the year and am perfectly happy with sex twice a month and they go away.

Best way to stop wet dreams is to wank before going to sleep.
Wanking by the way is good for your prostate.
According to some doctors you should ejaculate at least 21 times a month to reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

If you get morning woods it most likely means that you are still having a healthy Testosterone production, probably above average for your age as with the passing of the years production not only diminishes but also the early morning peak becomes smaller and most stop having morning woods before reaching their forties.
If you were to masturbate more than once per week that could potentially reduce the emissions.

Do you ever have difficulty urinating like the last of your pee comes out in drops and stops and resumes or other things that could be caused by a swollen prostate pressing against the urethra?

I think what happens to you is actually ok, and mean your helth and all "parts" works great.

Hi exy34,
Thanks for the reassurance, I guess by the fact I'm having wet dreams still, my penis and testicles must be functioning as they should be because I am ejaculating and experiencing orgasm. Presumably, as a 45 year old sexual virgin, that wouldn't make a difference to how sexually healthy I am?

I'm 69 yrs old and still have wet dreams, although only about once a month or so now. Ejaculate doesn't exist as I have had prostate surgery for cancer. However, the feelings of orgasm are stronger than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.