• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the WORST Drug Combination You've Tried v. Calvin Klein

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
What is the worst drug combination you've tried and why?

We don't want to know about potentially life threatening drug combinations i.e I took 200mg of diazepam and IVd a G of H and nearly died please.

For me it has to be ketamin and cocaine. Just get such a scatty high it's truly terrible.

Meth and adderall, was basically the worst parts of both, jittery as hell and totally paranoid.

smoking weed on an "ecstasy" pill comedown (same night, not the morning after)

i was warned it would not be good. i didn't believe.

not the worst but i took an lsd microdose with psuedoephedrine today....horrible anxiety had to take gabaergics to stop it

Weed on a meth binge usually after day 2 it would send me into some bad experiences

Yeah I had a buddy who didn't tweak much, mainly because if he did he got hooked hard, but he used to smoke all his weed when he was tweaked then freak out.

Alcohol and weed in that order, it's cool when weed comes first though%)

Alcohol and weed in that order, it's cool when weed comes first though%)

This can be such a good combo but you really have to get the doses right. For me it was 4 pints then a few puffs of a joint and it was heaven. Getting absolutely smashed on a night out then getting home thinking its a good idea to roll a fatty = death.

Xanax, it’s own horrible combo hate that shit. I don’t like blacking out. When I used I liked to enjoy the high.

Ketamine, dxm, pot, and tons of crack. I was hallucinating, having out of body experiences, and terrified out of my mind for hours. Horrible, horrible trip. I kept seeing Satan in the shadows and thought he was coming to take me to hell, kept seeing herself out of my body and thought I was dead, i had a total break from reality and ended up in the psych ward. Never again.

I mixed 2C-D with MXE once, and 2C-C with MXE once. Neither time was it fun. MXE and those two phens don't play well in my book.

I too hate alcohol then weed. There aren't many occasions for me that the two mix well, regardless of which I take first. Of course, less weed is always better in such a scenario. And I can't have a low tolerance or it's practically insta-spins for me.

I think the worst combo I ever tried was tobacco with coffee. Talk about anxiety/OCD... I remember once when I mixed the two I spent two hours rearranging my record collection and still wasn't satisfied with my work at the end. It's like the worst parts of an amphetamine high.

Amphetamine + cannabis, instantly I start hear voices and get very strong psychotic thinking.

Lots of alcohol first, then weed.. ugh, slow motion train wreck.

Or.. lots & lots of K, then drop a tab or 2 of acid while in a very wonky & confused 'loopy' frame of mind..
It's like the 'launching pad' for the acid is all wonky & skewed, dodgy territory.

Too much Dexedrine with very large amounts of alcohol. I forget the order, one way they just kinda cancel each other out or at least feel like they have you’ll basically be drunk as fuck but you feel completely sober (a waste of both) but i did it in the other order once and it kinda did the same thing at first. I was so drunk I was barely able to stand yet I felt completely sober mentally then out of nowhere it felt like half my brain went numb while other side had a shocking/burning sensation and it would switch from side to side then it felt like there were bugs under my skin. It was unbearable, I tried benzos not knowing what else to do and when they didn’t work I took some good bong rips which stopped it but I did have to deal with the weird feeling of mixing amphetamines with weed but at that point it really didn’t bother me that much.

MXE and weed. The few times I had the misfortune of trying this, I was pretty reliably overcome almost immediately with a feeling of just abstract dread... and all I could do was wait for one or both of the drugs to wear off so this feeling would go away. I don't really like MXE on it's own anyway though.

Also, weed and cocaine, I know I'm in the minority here but there is very little to like about this combination, in my view... the worst parts of both drugs amplified, and the positive effects suppressed.

Unlike most people also I actually think Ketamine and Cocaine is a great combination. =D But then, I think Ketamine and anything is a pretty good combination.

...Except Ketamine and Xanax - that's just a pointless waste, in my experience - suppression of the psychedelic effects and compulsive redosing with no reward but a more and more dissociated but quite empty headspace.