• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma (new person) new to 'new' drugs

I think the best page you can read is this: https://erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

- it lasts a couple of hours
- tends to cause powerful feelings of openness, empathy and disinhibition
- head rushes, bruxism
- higher doses tend to cause uncontrollable body movements, strong rushes and sometimes hallucinations (generally quite pleasurable and friendly)
- dose is usually about 100-130mg for a low-moderate dose

I think the best page you can read is this: https://erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

- it lasts a couple of hours
- tends to cause powerful feelings of openness, empathy and disinhibition
- head rushes, bruxism
- higher doses tend to cause uncontrollable body movements, strong rushes and sometimes hallucinations (generally quite pleasurable and friendly)
- dose is usually about 100-130mg for a low-moderate dose

I strongly disagree (and that's an euphemism) that the duration is going to be 2 hours.
It's going to be 6 hours till you are back to baseline, if you took a low dose.
If you take a strong dose it can easily be 8 hours.

In 2 hours the peak is going to be just over, on low doses only.

thanks everyone! am just curious about all the new things from when i was 21-30... lol... & too navagation is tricky for a person my age... am 59, have MS/RA/ end stage Lupus, (which is not cancer, but is staged the same)...
being sick has been hard on my body and mind, (it would be nice to find an occasional 'escape' from the disease(s), I did coke from the good ol days... pure from escobar it came wrapped in coke leaves... chew on one of those for tooth aches.... yea off subject... easily done these days... so thanks for the info and reading!
not that knowing helps i live in rural Montana, and dont think molly has made the trip yet
ttfn

Last edited:
lol... sure made me remember good coke.... heavens... if they only processed it the same as they did then! ?ther, you could feel the coke oil when you touched it, if you hit it with water, you would see the swirl of the oil mixing, ether would evaporate... ah they good ol days... now its so adulterated, its a travisty... sellers found out, the real stuff didnt create the 'addict' so adding things created such an intense high, but forgot to tell you that the dopamine in your brain that attaches to the stuff that makes you high... takes 24-36 hours for the brain to make more dopamine .... so a person hits more ... nothing... & you chase a high that never happens again... sad! but true... i went 26 years before doing todays stuff... omg... crap i tell you... nothing like the real macoy! and figure it would be too soon if i ever did 'crap' again! you guys missed out!

I have never tried coke, but several people have told me that old school coke would share a similar effect with the after peak of a low to medium dose of MDMA, except that there is no psychedelia.
MDMA's peak is a much stronger rush than coke, but can be achieved consistently only with proper breaks, like 3 months as a rule of thumb.
If one doses too often, sooner or later (varies from person to person) the effects diminish and change. And then it could be 6 months to more than a year before tolerance is fully reset.