Help--can't escape my dealer bf

Imcmullan

Greenlighter
I need help guys....I met a guy my intentions were to do molly or ecstasy. He offered me meth and convinced me that it was equivalent to x. I don't know much about drugs so, I did it...6 months later, now, I'm doing it one night a week. I love the sex on it and realized i enjoy the smoking part of it too...but i hate him. I hate him for introducing me to this drug bc I like it and I'm so afraid that I am addicted..I don't seek it out from anyone else. He basically is only source. I only want him for the drug. I try to push him away, I really do..I mean I am a horrible bitch to him bc I'm hoping he will just leave me, but no matter how nasty I am, he comes back. I only call him up for the meth and sex. I am not strong enough to walk away, I tried but soon as I want more-at this point, a week later , I call him and he comes right to me. I have to figure out a way to make him.go away for good before I am strung out. I'm so scared. Please help me :-(

Moved your post to the Dark Side, Imcmullan. They're trained for this sort of thing.

If it helps, meth is pretty easy to quit, at least temporarily; find a way to sleep, eat and drink some water, then get the fuck out of there.

Good luck.

You hit the nail on the head. He comes over for drugs and SEX! Remove that last item from the equation and I doubt he'll come running so fast. Just a hunch but dudes will pretty much do anything to bang and you calling saying hey you wanna do some drugs and screw? Yea, I don't know a man alive that wouldn't jump at that invitation. Just a hunch though.

I am not strong enough to walk away(

You are strong enough but it is going to take more than discipline. If you are still only doing it one night a week you aren't in too deep yet. What do you do with your life? Do you pursue your interests? Do you try to create good relationships with family and friends and coworkers? Do you get involved with your community? These are all things that can help you to have a full life that is satisfying and meaningful to you. Trying to get off a drug when the drug is the most exciting thing you have going is a losing proposition.