Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Diphenhydramine (10tablets 25mg) - Beginner - restlessness and delirium

melted_?

Greenlighter
My experience began last night about an hour after taking 7 [FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Diphenhydramine (benadryl). I had taken some previously during this week and sorta enjoyed the experience. The first time I took a large dose I started with 8, I vomited them up about an hour or two later but still felt the effects. The effects were fairly strong, sending me into a dream like/delirious state. I wanted them alone the first time so I could experience the effects without wondering if it was something else I was feeling. Anyway after I took 7 I felt it was innadiquate and thought I needed more, so i took 3 more hoping I wouldn't get sick. I smoked a couple bowls and watched some youtube and then came the restlessness. I couldn't sit still for longer then about 2 minutes and i kept shifting positions. It was very uncomfortable and I just wanted it to end. I smoked another bowl and my body relaxed. After that though I kept hearing people calling out my name or sounds that were only in my head and those have continued into today although much less. Overall I think it was a pretty good experience but I don`t recommend it. IM AN IDIOT PLS DONT SHAME ME [/FONT]8(

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_diphenhydramine
substancecode_deliriants
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_negative
exptype_bodyload
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it?s definitely not something to just take regularly. Kinda like running shit through your liver if abused a lot. The few times I?ve used it ( last resort easy steal) I?ve had some pretty crazy experiences. My most recent and probably last was 3 days ago I took 26/35mg pills unevenly through a period of 2 hours, one thing that I know is that everyone experiences it differently. For me at high doses after I know I?m not going to be sleeping, which is usually like 6 hours after hallucinations and rapid heart beat start I get intense energy and euphoria that lasts about 4-5 hours usually followed by sometimes scary but easily cope-able OD symptoms like, fading/ blurry vision, fast flashing streaks of white light ( that I can strangely focus my vision on/ not something just in the corner of my eyes.), ringing ears and intense twitches can happen also. I?ve also slept less than 8 hours since the experience so that?s not fun. Idk probs doesn?t help NOOB to the site but not to drugs.