❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dramatic reduction in sexual performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumbing Issue

Greenlighter
I'm in my late 50's. I'm in very good shape. I run 5K races and often take 1st place for my age group. I run every day in the spring/summer. I play ice hockey three days per week in the winter when not running road races.
Until just three or four years ago, I was able to have sex 6 to 7 day per week. Sometimes twice a day. Then I dropped to 3 to 4 times per week. Now I'm down to only being able to have sex once per week at most and even then, if I'm not quick, if I wait for my partner to be satisfied, I then can't finish or actually even sometimes lose the erection before she is even satisfied. And that is fast. She, using a vibrator with me inside her can usually finish in 5 minutes or less so I'm sometimes now unable to stay hard for even 5 minutes. This even after a week long break from sex.
This is new. I would say that as recent as 6 months ago I was able to stay hard for her for an hour with no problems. I could do that with just a two or three day break. Three or so years ago I could do that once a day for her. This is really frustrating.

Hi,

Well, I am not a doctor, but my guess is you are developing ED from something. I think an appointment with your friendly neighborhood doctor is in order. However, I do not think the fact that YOU feel you are in good shape, etc. necessarily has anything to do with whether you can get and/or keep an erection or not. Now, too much alcohol can definitely affect performance and erections and so can heart disease and diabetes. Good luck getting yourself checked out. Hopefully, there is nothing wrong that an ED drug cannot correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.