• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Safe amount of crushed oxycodone to shoot?

oxyloveUK

Bluelighter
Im used to 40mg a day which doesnt give me any high anymore. The oxy isnt mixed with any paracetamol or anything. How much would be safe and how much water should I mix it with?

Ive been fine from injecting 5mg of a UK injectable solution but that seems low

Last edited:
Are they ir or er formulations. If there later don't bother. Honestly I found iv oxy weaker than nasal. Like 1/10 the strength... Don't ask me why I might be an outlier, but it's only with oc

Don't bother snorting it..

Oxycodone has an intra-nasal BA of around 46% whereas it's oral BA can be almost 90%..

Just swallow them....if you want a bigger bang then crush it up in a fine powder (it's the old formula we have in the UK) and swallow it..

There's too much other shit in rhem to inject...also be careful about injectiing the Oxynorm oral solution thst you say you have been doing...itsblike oramorph solution in thst it's a breeding ground for bacteria and absolutely wrecks your veins...

You might need those veins one day if (god forbid) you were in a terrible road accident and the paramedics needed to establish an IV... I'd they came then we drill into your hip or shin bone with am electric drill and insert a line into your bone marrow.... which hurts like a motherfucker..

The oxycodone solution was specific for injection :) still helpful to hear about oral oxy liquid though. I dont plan on shooting it all the time, just want to know a safe dose not to OD

How much do people normally shoot for an effect?

Like I said I'm an outlier, but iv oc was garbage compared to iv om, hm, m, and whatever h mix

The oxycodone solution was specific for injection :) still helpful to hear about oral oxy liquid though. I dont plan on shooting it all the time, just want to know a safe dose not to OD

How much do people normally shoot for an effect?

Im just suprised you got oxycodone ampules...obviously not from your doctor ? :)

As for amounts ..impossible to say as tollerence varies so much..

But is it worth it for an extra 10% or so BA?

It was from a doctor following trauma but I used 5mg, Im planning on 40-80mg and want to be safe before doing it

Doubt That would be IV solution; what do I know

I'm not calling anyone out but I find it really, really hard to believe.

UK doctors just don't go giving prescriptions for injectable oxycodone outside of a hospital setting for a whole host of reasons.. let alone if their local NHS trust guidelines would even alow it...

Least of all, if they are also giving a person tablets, why would they give shots aswell?

In all my experience working in the NHS I've NEVER known any doctor do that. Injectable opiates just aren't given save for a tiny number of addicts who get an injectable diamorphine script (literally a handfull of people in the entire country) or perhaps prescribed directly to a terminally ill persons palliative care team after they have lost the ability to swallow..but to a pain patient? No chance.

But if OP says so. ..

If I could count the number of times I've heard someone say that they "don't intend to shoot up all the time", oh man.

I didnt say it was outside a hospital and people do get discharged with injection morphine after severe pain then change to oxycodone if it gives side effects like itching, people I know had this. maybe it's your location, the UK will soon have 70 million people :) This is about harm reduction not where I got whatever I got, a lot of people die ODing from this method and I wanted to be careful. It's a general question too for anyone that does it

I didnt say it was outside a hospital and people do get discharged with injection morphine after severe pain then change to oxycodone if it gives side effects like itching, people I know had this. maybe it's your location, the UK will soon have 70 million people :) This is about harm reduction not where I got whatever I got, a lot of people die ODing from this method and I wanted to be careful. It's a general question too for anyone that does it

I'm sorry (and I'm not calling you a lair per se) but you don't get discharged from hospital with injectable morphine (or oxycodone) to take home with you...doesn't matter where abouts in the UK you might live. It's all still the NHS....the same basic guidelines.

I didnt say it was outside a hospital and people do get discharged with injection morphine

But if you are discharged with it then it IS outside of a hospital setting...So are you saying that you were discharged from hospital with a box of oxycodone ampules or not? If you are, then I'm sorry, but that's just.......well, let's just say not many would belief that.

Why does it matter you say? Well, because when people present a version of events or story that seems impossible to believe, it calls into question their motive for doing so and influences people's willingness to help.

I didnt say I was discharged, I said people I know. It seems impossible to believe you took 50 tramadol without a seizure but Im not stuck up about it. if nhs guidelines were so thorough one could say you wouldnt/shouldnt be employed having abused drugs and working around narcotics every day.

Like I said this is about harm reduction and preventing an OD for anyone who shoots oxy pills not about where someone got their drugs

Last edited:
I didnt say I was discharged, I said people I know. It seems impossible to believe you took 50 tramadol without a seizure but Im not stuck up about it. Like I said this is about harm reduction and preventing an OD not about where someone got their drugs

I'm not the one asking for advice though am I?

Also I've been a member for almost 5 years (through more tham one account) and thus been able to build a level of credibility in that people know I don't make things up or have s reason or ulterior motive to do so.

You still haven't addresses the question of whether or not you are sticking with the story that you were given injectable oxycodone on prescription.... there have been numerous new members with highly questionable stories regarding what they have been given on prescription recently which (rightly) raises concerns over their motives..

It's pretty safe to state that I don't think anyone believes that you have been legitimately prescribed oxycodone ampules. The point is that when people don't believe you they are reluctant to answer your questions..... but whatever...I'm sure you have your reasons....

Good luck.

^ Back from the Brink, Oxycode has mean BA% around 50%; multiple studies confirm this. And peak plasma levels would be much higher, And oxycodone enters the cns vaster thab morphine

Same reason so Many snort, peaks in 10-15(~) minutes, higher Cmax, generally giBA%(?