Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fake MDMA? need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibocju01

Greenlighter
I'm almost certain that what i took was not MDMA. I have done mdma multiple times before and they were tested so I know how MDMA feels like.
So I got 1g of 'Molly' from my connect and it came in a rock form, it didnt have much color in it. mostly just white/grayish
I did not want to take too much so I took 0.12g around 9:10pm on Wednesday and I did not feel anything just little bit of nausea. So I took 0.12g more around 10:20 ish.
About an hour later I did not feel much, just my body felt really light like how it feels like coming up from MDMA. But nothing euphoric.
Still had constant nausea so I tried to force myself to vomit and it made me feel better for a little.
Problem is that nausea stayed for about 16~18 hrs long felt very light headed and uneasiness the whole time.
Its been more than 30 hours so far and I still do feel light headed and have not slept since I took the 'mols'
I did not have usual MDMA symptoms like jaw clenching and I did sweat little bit but not as much as on MDMA. Didnt even drink much water, if I drank or eat anything nausea got worse.
Any idea what this was? Also Im not really worried right now because I don't feel anything crazy, but should I be worried and get checked up?

Definitely not MDMA. 120mg is a stable dose for a full on 4+hour roll.

Nausea for 16-18 hours???? Thats crazy. Personal opinion DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN.

<<No mentioning of sources please - BlueBull>>

Last edited by a moderator:
As the forum rules state, we can't help you identify what drugs you have. It's impossible to make even an educated guess going by a written description. You should get yourself a testkit and find out for yourself before you take anything else. This time it was only an uncomfortable experience but there is a real chance for damage to your health with some chemicals sold as MDMA. Closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.