• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does storing meth in water ruin it?

Moon_cat

Greenlighter
So I put some dope in a metal restaurant condiment container and poured the water in but I poured too much. I added more dope to increase the effectiveness but there's still like 2cc's of shit in there. Will it keep in the water or will it go bad after a certain amount of time?

Just let the water slowly evaporate away.

But, what were you planning to do with it? What was wrong with dope in dope form?

I mean, if were me, I'd put it on a hot plate and let the water evaporate away, so I wind up with my dope back.

Just how much dope did you put in?

Anyway, your question: yeah, it'll be fine in the water. It'll expire in ten years instead of 100 in normal dope-form.

What you did was wash it lol. Once the water evaporates expect there to be less (depending on how much cut) but it will be pure, so use with caution!

You realize that the cut would dry out with the meth right? It doesn't just disappear.

^^ Lol, yeah.

Op, meth will stay active dissolved in water but the water is a different question. You could get some bacteria in there if you leave it long enough. I would suggest leaving it to air dry like mr. whiskers suggested.