• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc lyrica to baclofen dose conversion

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
any idea on what equivalent doses are for anti anxiety and/or sleep purposes. I have very little experience with baclofen but loads with lyrica.

I can't compare them from experience, but the max daily pregabalin (for new scripts) is 300-600mg (in three doses; depends on whether it's for shingles or diabetus);

and for baclofen, they start at 15mg for three days, topping out at 80mg/day (all in three doses).

Both of these build up tolerance fast, so really its gonna depend on how much you normally use. I mean, if you never tried them, go with the starting daily max, right? (Plus the Lucid XP50% or whatever you need). So 600mg pregabalin or 80mg baclofen, no booze. Maybe split those doses, though, please.

I'm more interested in lower doses. Right now all i observe from my own use is that 35mg of Lyrica seems way stronger than 10 mg of baclofen.

They aren't identical drug mechanisms. Only a portion of baclofen action overlaps with pregabalin, and that's the anti-anxiety portion you're after.

Baclofen is mainly after GABA B receptors, so a muscle relaxer. It has weaker effects (per dose) at the calcium channels that pregablin targets. But I don't know if you can take a lot more baclofen, or if it makes your legs go jelly or something.