Bluelight

Thread: lyrica to baclofen dose conversion

1. Collapse Details
    lyrica to baclofen dose conversion 
    any idea on what equivalent doses are for anti anxiety and/or sleep purposes. I have very little experience with baclofen but loads with lyrica.

2. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    I can't compare them from experience, but the max daily pregabalin (for new scripts) is 300-600mg (in three doses; depends on whether it's for shingles or diabetus);

and for baclofen, they start at 15mg for three days, topping out at 80mg/day (all in three doses).

Both of these build up tolerance fast, so really its gonna depend on how much you normally use. I mean, if you never tried them, go with the starting daily max, right? (Plus the Lucid XP50% or whatever you need). So 600mg pregabalin or 80mg baclofen, no booze. Maybe split those doses, though, please.
    DIRECTORY∙∙∙░░▒▓█║ ╠OTHER DRUGS╣ ║█▓▒░░∙∙∙GUIDELINES

3. Collapse Details

I'm more interested in lower doses. Right now all i observe from my own use is that 35mg of Lyrica seems way stronger than 10 mg of baclofen.

4. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    They aren't identical drug mechanisms. Only a portion of baclofen action overlaps with pregabalin, and that's the anti-anxiety portion you're after.

Baclofen is mainly after GABA B receptors, so a muscle relaxer. It has weaker effects (per dose) at the calcium channels that pregablin targets. But I don't know if you can take a lot more baclofen, or if it makes your legs go jelly or something.
    DIRECTORY∙∙∙░░▒▓█║ ╠OTHER DRUGS╣ ║█▓▒░░∙∙∙GUIDELINES