Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma anxiety and fast heartbeat

tyler4surely

Greenlighter
MDMA AND FAST HEARTBEAT:

I've never tried molly or anything of the kind. I take adderall basically every day. And it gives me that heart beat sensation that I don't care much about but sometimes it's overwhelming. I've taken dab pens and I don't handle it well the last time I did it I had a really bad experience and THAT was scary and the worst paranoia i've ever had. So recently I did it again in efforts to see the effects. But instead of 5 hits, I only took one. Just to see. and I literally felt my heart pounding and i was in the most calm state ever and my heart pounds and everything felt unreal but im used to it because of my depersonalization. Anyway, I love edm and raves a lot and I had recently gone to Life in Color, a rave, sober. and when I realized Zedd was playing a longer set than he was supposed to, I lightened up however I wonder how that set would've felt like on Molly. But, I'm to scared to take it because the come up might be overwhelming and I'm not sure how it'll affect my heart. I don't have heart problems or anything but when my heart beats fast I'm instantly paranoid and scared for my well being. But I'm also interested in the effects of Molly as it well enhance my love that I already have for EDM and much more=D Is it similar to adderall? because i'm used to that heart beat as it races more than usual but I know it's all good. (Probably cause i'm comparing it to weed, and that makes me more depersonalized). Just curious to know. Also if you'd like to add any tips to decrease come up anxiety and what not that'd help me a lot! Thank you

"I take adderall basically everyday." That might be why you're experiencing this with MDMA.

Also cant rule out that you are in fact ingesting MDMA and not some RC, unless you tested.

Edit: I read your post wrong! My apologies. You havent dosed MDMA before? I never found MDMA to noticeably increase my heart rate. Everyone is different tho. Since its your first time and youre already somewhat anxious of the effects id go no higher than 100mg MDMA and dont redose.

Last edited:
"I take adderall basically everyday." That might be why you're experiencing this with MDMA.

Also cant rule out that you are in fact ingesting MDMA and not some RC, unless you tested.

Edit: I read your post wrong! My apologies. You havent dosed MDMA before? I never found MDMA to noticeably increase my heart rate. Everyone is different tho. Since its your first time and youre already somewhat anxious of the effects id go no higher than 100mg MDMA and dont redose.
I agree. MDMA in itself, if it's unadulterated, doesn't increase your heartbeat much. Dancing on MDMA can increase it, experiencing anxiety on MDMA can also increase it. I would take a low dose, increase it a bit the next time if you feel comfortable, until you hit your sweet spot

By the way my heart beat increases from weed as well (I don't dab). For me it's normal and it only bothers me when I want to sleep but if it worries you, you should stop using it. It's known to increase anxiety in people prone to it and for them it usually stops being fun at some point. In rare cases it can even trigger worse things after it starts triggering anxiety and you continue smoking/dabbing

Your heart beat on cannabis is typically 120bpm which is normal. If you're thinking about it you'll notice it more frequently. MDMA on the other hand. I took about 150-200mg. My at peak was about 160-80 bpm.

Do not take mdma if you take adderall, just no. Get off the addies first.