• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Learning with vomit

godcantsavethis

Greenlighter
Last night or you could say this morning, I took 8 Benadryl because I was bored and out of weed and my sister told me she does it all the time. So I looked into it and most people said it wasn't a good experience because they had bad hallucinations. I wanted to test it out or "see for myself" so I took them kind of just expecting to feel drowsy. Within about 30 minutes I started to feel kind of nauseous and the feeling built up until I threw up. I felt like because I vomited it wouldn't have as strong of an effect so I took 2 more. At that point though, I couldn't walk and whenever I closed my eyes it was like I instantly started dreaming and when I woke up from them I was super disoriented. I also saw the walls warping and melting. Overall it was a weird experience that I'm honestly willing to try to try again. I had 4-5 cups of coffee before all of this so I think that affected it as well. I'm going to try again tonight, but I'm going to mix it with weed so I have more euphoria through the trip. Will update later-

This isn't really the correct subforum for trip reports. What is your question?

You're likely to end up delusional talking to people that aren't there. You're not taking a psychedelic you're taking a deleriant, which is hella dangerous to mess with.

Intentionally overdosing is a very Stupid and Immature thing to do.

Grow up; that's my suggestion.

Yes, I have visited other dimensions where I had long conversations with ambulatory foliage while giant TV aerial spiders vibrated overhead.

But I ate a LOT more to get there. You'll get to visit that dimension on much much less, but it isn't fun, and super-high doses aren't all that safe by yourself.

Like combining the worst time you ever had on weed squared with blackout-level benzos. It isn't a safe thing to do without a sitter, because you will be blacked out at times, and get confused that the cars on the freeway want to tell you something.

The trip comes from anti-cholinergic effects, and diphenhydramine will give you the same time-slowing-down cotton mouth feel as a lot of weed.

But you'll notice you can get a whole bottle of 100 over the counter. It should be obvious it isn't fun, or they'd be ten times the price and come in blister packs of five.

EDIT: oh, and Benadryl usually prevents vomiting. Might try less coffee. After about four 25mg tabs, its paradoxically wakeful.