• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Why i signed up

HoppittyRabbit

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, i just created an account after about a month of lurking every day.
I want to be honest with you and tell you that i made an account because yesterday i broke up with my girlfriend and i feel a bit lonely. I love her so much, breaking up with her felt like backstabbing my best friend, and I'm really sad i caused so much pain in her, she does not deserve it.
It is a pitty that such a nice relationship we had simply died, we tried everything to make it work again, but we were not happy anymore.
That's pretty much it, thank you all guys for having me here, i really like this community. <3

Welcome to Bluelight

I'm sorry to hear about your break up. I know it can be rough. Stick around, I'm sure you'll make some friends here like I did when I came here my first time. If you want to talk about your relationship or how you're feeling take a look at Sex, Love and Relationships

Welcome bro. Lifes too short to willingly be unhappy. Bluelight is dope but also get out there in reality also. Pick up hobbies chill with friends/make new friends.