❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

im confused about this girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticaaa

Greenlighter
so i met this girl at work that has a boyfriend ( he has been working in another town for 6 month and has to work there for 6 more months) and i rly like her
she already started talking to this other coworker for a couple of months but i asked her if there is something between them and she said no
anyway we met a couple of times at her house its was great we laughed we cuddled but it was weird because she was talking to this other coworker even when we were toghether she said its nothing they are just friends
3rd time i went to her house things got a little physical (not sex just some touching)
she said that we should pretend like it never happened i was kinda ok with that but the next day she found out that i talked to a coworker about the problem she has with her boyfriend she got mad and said that she doesnt wanna talk anymore but after 2 days she started talking to me again sending me picture of her ( normal ones not naked) and i would always say she is beautiful and she would send me hearts in messenger stuff like that
but now she stoped initiating conversations again she keeps talking to this other coworker i asked her if she wants to be with him she said no and i told her if we could meet sometime and she said that its not a good idea because things might get physical again and we might end up having sex ( i dunno if thats suposed to make me proud or sad)
its been 2 weeks since we actualy had a conversation we talk but nothing special just " hi"and "how are you "
she is still with her boyfriend they havent broken up yet but she keeps talking to this other guy alot he lives near her they go eat toghether and stuff like that
was what we had just for fun or was it something more? i dont understant i dont know what to do from here and is it worth it considering what she did and does while her boyfriend works in another town?

Oh guy. Stop thinking bout girls like her, no worthy. Find one, that will love u, fuck u, cuddle you, without making ur head crazy and make u confuse. Leave her.

First, Welcome to Bluelight :)

I say you just move on.. She has a boy friend but is flirting with this other dude, you both got a little grabby that other night.. Whos to say if you both get together, she doesn't do the same thing to someone else?

There's much better out there for you, no need to fuck yourself up over one girl who's obviously not into you.. Sorry man

First, Welcome to Bluelight :)

I say you just move on.. She has a boy friend but is flirting with this other dude, you both got a little grabby that other night.. Whos to say if you both get together, she doesn't do the same thing to someone else?

There's much better out there for you, no need to fuck yourself up over one girl who's obviously not into you.. Sorry man
but if she isnt into me then why did we had such good time and why she said that if we keep meeting it will lead to sex ?
i dont know what to think anymore

But you need a girl that's playing games either.. I've had plenty of good times with girls but we also talked about our intentions and expectations. Some led to sex while others didn't. Either way, we remained friends and hung out accordingly. If we were chilling alone and the mood was right, we would take it further, but it wasn't no harm no foul. If she doesn't want to hang out cause she things it'll lead to sex, that to me sounds like a weak excuse. Are you trying to be this girls new boy friend or something or is this just something sexual? If you're just trying to hang out socially and she's saying no cause she thinks it's gonna lead to sex but she's hanging out with this other guy and it's all good.. There's something wrong there.. Talk to her straight up and see what's going on.. Tell her how you feel

But you need a girl that's playing games either.. I've had plenty of good times with girls but we also talked about our intentions and expectations. Some led to sex while others didn't. Either way, we remained friends and hung out accordingly. If we were chilling alone and the mood was right, we would take it further, but it wasn't no harm no foul. If she doesn't want to hang out cause she things it'll lead to sex, that to me sounds like a weak excuse. Are you trying to be this girls new boy friend or something or is this just something sexual? If you're just trying to hang out socially and she's saying no cause she thinks it's gonna lead to sex but she's hanging out with this other guy and it's all good.. There's something wrong there.. Talk to her straight up and see what's going on.. Tell her how you feel
i said that i like her and i want a serious relationship and sometimes she said that it wont happen sometimes she said that she doesnt know
with this other guy she can hang out maybe because they are indeed like she said just friends but who knows
even today she posted a picture on facebook and i told her shes beautiful and she has amazing eyes and she was happy to hear it
shouldnt she have told me to back off with this kind of stuff?

Hi,

Sorry this woman is messing with your head. From what you said, not only is she flaky, she is cheating on her current boyfriend with you and this other man plain and simple. It does not matter what she says about the danger of being with you - that it will probably lead to sex. That does not mean that she likes you. Get that out of your head. You can be attracted to someone in that way and not give a rat's ass about them. Think about this, if she is doing this to her current boyfriend, what do you think she would do with you if the two of you got together? You need to turn and run the other way and find someone that is worthy of your love and respect.

Is her name nataly? If it is then ignore above advice and hang in there, shes young and sowing the wild oats so just let her do her thing and just wait patiently.

If thats not her name, relationships with co workers is very frowned upon in some places so you shouldnt do that anyway.

Yea, I had almost the exact same thing with a girl I worked with (similar ages).

I can't tell you what to do as we ended not working out.

The first thing is to not talk about her or her relationship with anyone at work. When coworkers found out we we're together she cooled down.

We had a nice month together but she just wasn't mature enough to work through some minor differences. Constantly blocking me on FB then re adding then calling and texting and then not responding. It was all a game of attention and power to her.

I just said fuck it and stopped responding to her. She moved an hour away to go to school and sometimes will reach out when she's lonely but I'm not playing that anymore.

Thankfully I've found the love of my life, who is closer to my age and life experience and who wants the same things I do.

am i the only one who noticed the text was to the side?

copy and paste

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.