View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Snorting DOC

TrippyZebra

Bluelighter
There's little information about this roa of this chem, probably for good reason but I'd like to know if anyone has any experience snorting DOC.
Ive been taking this chem for a while now I take pretty long breaks in between. What I've noticed is that it builds tolerance fast I see that that's common with DOx unlike the 2Cs where you can have a similar if not more powerful trip the next day after a previous dose.

Why I want to try snorting it is because I waited a month after a trip and the strangest thing happened I took 4.5 mg orally (3.8 being my highest dose ever) and had very little psychedelic effects. The entactogenic effects were similar to ~3mg and I got uncomfortable come-up stimulation equal to the dose which is the only downside to this drug, I'd love to dose higher if I wasn't afraid of the come-up anxiety.

My body seems to react strangely to this drug I remember having beautiful open eye visuals the first few times dosing this stuff but not anymore. It's not an incredibly visual drug I know but something's not right I think my body knows how to circumvent its effects, like how mdma doesn't effect me anymore even though ive waited years. Is it just serotonin downregulation? Will snorting it increase visuals and lower body-load like 2Cs or will it increase come-up anxiety like I've read in a couple reports?

The biggest issue is measuring it accurately. The only way to safely do this would be to (a) have a multi-thousand dollar analytical lab scale and weigh it with absolutely no atmospheric interference, or (b) make a very concentrated solution (like 10mg/mL) and drip the dose into your nose as liquid (or work out a measured spray bottle). Trying to weigh doses of dry powder with any but the most expensive scales will be very inaccurate. Which leads me to the other issue, which is that when snorting it, it's bound to produce harsher side effects and, of course, be more potent. DOC produces vasoconstriction which I would expect to be worse via insufflation because of more rapid peak plasma levels. That and it's likely to be twice as potent. Combining those 2 factors, getting the dose off by a milligram would be a lot more dangerous than if you got the dose off by a milligram taking it orally.

I do recall a Bluelighter years back saying he loved snorting DOC. He did seem to indicate it was significantly more potent that way. I've never done it though so I can't speak from experience.

Thanks for your input xorkoth, I was hoping you'd reply i know you have a good amount of experience with doc. I don't think it was a measurement problem I've weighed out 10mg on my scale multiple times and it's always looked and behaved the same way on my scale. I could be wrong though seems like the most likely issue.

I dried ~5.5mg out on a plate in hopes of trying this roa. I may work my way up using small bumps.

I snorted DOC once roughly ten years ago. Was roughly 4-6mg eyeballed keep note i am tolerant and hard headed. Apart from a quicker onset the actual experience wasn't any different. The pain experienced from snorting was off and still is off the charts to anything else i've ever sniffed so wouldn't do it again personally. I find the DOC in circulation now to be rather symptom prone too :(