L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Eating out

C25

Greenlighter
I really want to eat my wife out or 69. However she's not crazy about the idea. Any tips to get her to go along with it?

Id say give her a few drinks and she should loosen up! My wife was like that for awhile but i made her feel sexy and she seemed to open up

Hi,

Interesting issue ...... But, be that as it may. Speaking from my own experience, and I am a woman, when I was really turned on, the idea of receiving oral sex the first time was something that I found very appealing and there was no talk about it beforehand. I knew what was going to happen and could have stopped it before it started if I had wanted to. It took me much longer to give it, and then, it had to be with the right person and I also was really really turned on. I think when you talk about doing these two things without already being aroused, it seems much more of a turnoff for a lot of people. I think you have to already be turned on. I still do not care for 69 no matter how turned on I am and would probably not do that now or in the future. The whole position thing just is not comfortable for me, too much going on at the same time and seems just plain weird. But, that is just me :). I don't know if any of the above applies to your situation, but it may be that your wife will not ever do any of these things, no matter what the situation. Just an individual thing.

My wife is a nurse and as such has been trained all her life that anything to do with the genitals is dirty. I talked to her about going down on her and she would immeadiatley turn off. I finally learned that talking was the problem so I just started rubiing her inner thighs, like I usually did, and when I thought that she was aroused enough, I went for it! Her initial reaction was to jerk away but I had antisipated it and kept going. It only took about a minute and she was getting close to heaven when she orgasmed. From then on I could have my way with her pussy and my lips....
It was only a short time later that I got her to give a BJ and she liked it except the cumming down her throat. We discussed it and settled on her taking it in her mouth but letting it dribble out instead of swallowing.
We have been together for 49 years and have had a good sex life with much exploring being done along the way.

Thanks! We have tried it twice for like increments of 20 seconds but she wasn't extremely turned on then. I think that might be the key. She'll give me blowjobs whenever I want so that's not a problem!

Yes, wait for a romantic moment. Maybe start rubbing her feet/legs, kiss her up and down her body, pull down her pants and kiss around her pussy, listen to your partner but also be keep going.

good luck m8

I really want to eat my wife out or 69. However she's not crazy about the idea. Any tips to get her to go along with it?

My ex was like that because she was insecure because of a past boyfriend degrading her. Once she let me do it though she fucking loved it and couldn't get enough. As far as getting her to go with it I would just stay persistent but not forceful. If she knew how good it feels and how much it turns her man on, she would be all for it. Usually girls that are scared of doing this think their pussy might taste bad, but that's only the case if they're not washing properly. A clean pussy tastes so fucking good!

breaking a boundary like this begins with decent forplay

lots of kissing the body in random places and slowly get in there

easy

Tell her that you think her Vagina is BEAUTIFUL and that she's missing the delight of having you eat her! Then if you get to,take your time and have a few drinks before like was mentioned above. Build her passion!!

she wont let u eat her out? wtf?!?!?! ummm sorry i just cannot relate to this as every time i fuck i eat pussy and every woman loves it....dont mean to sound like a dick but sex with her must be insanely boring in many other ways if shes not willing to let u even eat her....find a new one or just start fucking other women...lifes too short to not eat pussy :p

My experience has been that many women are extremely insecure about whether they might not smell OK down there or there's something wrong with their woo- ha. Just be very complimentary about how it smells, tastes, looks etc. If done right, her defenses should come down. Good luck and hopefully you'll soon be enjoying the fruits of your labor, pun intended!

A few drinks. Set the mood. Candles. Flowers. Music. Or no if it's too much.

Kiss her on the mouth, makeout. Down to the boobs. Down to the tummy. Take your time. Then down to the V. Maybe only start like 10 secs or so.. she might get too uncomfortable if it's too long.

Or you can start from her toes. Kiss them. Suck on them. Then legs... inner thighs. Then V.

do you know why she dislikes it? maybe she just really isnt into it but maybe you or former lovers didnt do it well.

^some people are uptight

eating chicken for example but not wanting to be reminded its an animal