• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi! New to this site .. need some guidance!

Wings0110

Greenlighter
Hi! Ive been reading and trying to find my way around on here, but still not sure where or how to exactly to begin..So here I am:? . Hoping for a little guidance to figure out which forum(s) to check out .. one focusing mostly on pain pill addiction, for starters! Thank you, your help will be much appreciated! :)

Welcome :)

Like White_Rose said, Sober Living is a good place to start. If you want to look more into the struggles of addiction The Dark Side

Thank you! I have checked it out and feel that’s a good one for me! Still trying to figure out navigating around.. not sure how to ask a question or view the most recent threads.. But I’ll keep practicing! Lol

Thank you! And how do I ask a question once I’m in there? Lol

8I8f3qq.png

Click the New Thread button and you can start a topic/ask your question

You can also use the search function and see if what you want to ask has been asked before

vinMVp2.png

It's located on the top right of the page

Hope this helps

Thank you for your help! Couple more questions.. hope you dont mind!! If I post a question in a new thread, will it only post in the forum that Im in at the time I post it? I read thru the rules, and maybe now Im overthinking everything, cause Im scared Im going to screw up and break one! lol.. One more thing.. how do you get in a thread that is current and happening at the present time, so you can get into a conversation? Ok! thats it! Thank you sooo much, I appreciate everyones replies!