• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What ttype of patch is this?

Campia

Greenlighter
Fent pach to opoiod native?

Last month I went to the pain doctor and he prescribed me the fent patch. Starting with 300mcg/h, then go up to 600. But I am an opiate native patient. When I placed them on my skin I noticed nothing, neither at 600mcg. And I don't quite feel like sticking them to my skin to get the painkiller 24/7 as that only raises addiction I think, so I usually place a 100 in my mouth once or twice a day. Definitely at night to help me sleep.

Now what I am wondering is, I read al those threads of people WITH an opi history who are apparently playing with fire with the patch, and I get them without questions about previous meds from the doc. I use them buccally, what's the best way to get pain killing effects from them? Usually I just stick them to the sides of my cheeks and leave them there, last week I chewed a few times with seems slightly effective and yesterday I microwaved them for 3x 30 sec on 500 watts and drank the water I put them in. But I feel like I am loosing out a lot

I have been trying to make an appointment with the doctor but he doesnt'want to.He is impossible to reach. Meanwhile I am lost in what to do.

EDITs10.postimg.org/bytjsy6bd/IMG_20180116_184047.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I would really recommend not starting here. You have absolutely zero reference if you are truly opioid naive.

Heck get like 250-300mg codeine and see where that lands you or 20-30mg oxy if at all possible.

Then consider how you would approach fent.

Man I would really recommend not starting here. You have absolutely zero reference if you are truly opioid naive.

Heck get like 250-300mg codeine and see where that lands you or 20-30mg oxy if at all possible.

Then consider how you would approach fent.
Had I read all those threads here before, I would have taken them with a very different approach, indeed!

I've always been anti-painkiller, not even paracetamol is something I take,

I asked for oxycdon to the pain doctor since once in the emergency room I got a 5mg tablet and felt amazing, but somehow he didn't want to give oxy retard but only the patch.

Next week I am switching to Sandoz I just heard. Those contain over 23mg (not mcg) fent per patch, whereas teva only contains 16.xxmg. So those will be a lot stronger too. (I'm from europe, I think the US sandoz also contains 16? anyway they are all matrix xstyle) https://db.cbg-meb.nl/Bijsluiters/h34442.pdf Its Dutch, but you can read the numbers one page 11

Had I read all those threads here before, I would have taken them with a very different approach, indeed!

I've always been anti-painkiller, not even paracetamol is something I take,

I asked for oxycdon to the pain doctor since once in the emergency room I got a 5mg tablet and felt amazing, but somehow he didn't want to give oxy retard but only the patch.

Next week I am switching to Sandoz I just heard. Those contain over 23mg (not mcg) fent per patch, whereas teva only contains 16.xxmg. So those will be a lot stronger too. (I'm from europe, I think the US sandoz also contains 16? anyway they are all matrix xstyle) https://db.cbg-meb.nl/Bijsluiters/h34442.pdf Its Dutch, but you can read the numbers one page 11

I'm sorry man but this just doesn't sound right at all. Literally no doctor worthy of being called one would prescfribe someone opiate nieve 600mcg/hr or fentanyl. For starters, that's double the maximum amount that the guidelines say to stop at as it is no longer effective and secondly it's equivalent to 1,440mg oral morphine or 1,152mg of oral oxycodone a day which would leave you very dead....and you say you got a buzz from 5mg??? Come on

As for putting a whole 100mcg/hr patch in your mouth at a time, that results in pretty much the entire dose dumping in a few hours and even with around 50% buccal BA would be giving you milligram amounts of fentanyl.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying your not being truthful, but for someone who says they're opiate nieve to be getting prescribed enough fentanyl to literally kill a room full of people (and taking it) is something I can't get my head around...especially since you say you got a buzz from 5mg of oxycodone (230 times less than your on now equivalency)...I mean come on dude.

Also the Sandoz patches aren't stronger, They deliver exactly the same 100mcg/hr as the Teva (assuming you use them correctly)...they simply have a higher fentanyl load in them because the diffuse the drug into the body by a slightly different mechanism within the patch and different brands require a higher or lower initial load in order to do so and maintain the diffusion gradient.

Sorry mate, but this doesn't ring true and my main concern is someone else could read that and think that those doses are even remotely normal.. and they could die

Last edited:
That dose is way too high. I thought they topped at 100ug/hr. And yeah no doctor on the Earth is going to be prescribing these to you. What, up to six patches at a time?

And you know what the half life of fentanyl is right? Like 10 minutes. Your high would be over in five minutes. I've had it IV, I can verify, it shuts off like a switch.

So there's no point to abusing this fucking drug. Bad people put it in your dope to rip you off, not cause it's worth it for a high.

Fentanyl has to be sustained and slow to work, that's why they put in patches, lollipops, and IV drips for anesthesia.

If you take it all at once, you die.

Tried the fent patch, will other opis ever work for me?

Besides only 1 oxy 5,mg I never tried any opiates but fentanyl. I heard it raises your tolerance like crazy, but I never felt anything from the fent. Is it possible other opiates still give me a buzz if I tried them?

Some of the classics like Morphine, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, that contain a Benzylisoquinoline backbone have more euphoric effects than Fent, Pethidine, some Bentley compounds. But at the amount of Fent you were using, I don't see how 5mg of Oxy got you nice, but a mg of Fent didn't. Was the Oxy used a long time ago??

th
VS.
220px-Fentanyl2DCSD.svg.png

Might take a nice long break but sure, I doubt you've permanently damaged anything, just watch the crazy Fent doses and ROA's.

what dosage of the patch and did you wear it on your skin or abuse it?

The answer is yes though. I've abused the shit out of fent powder and patches and other opiates worked for me during those time frames and even moreso after getting clean from fent then relapsing on oxy or dilaudid

Besides only 1 oxy 5,mg I never tried any opiates but fentanyl. I heard it raises your tolerance like crazy, but I never felt anything from the fent. Is it possible other opiates still give me a buzz if I tried them?

Not this again...

Dude, if the only opiate experience you've ever had before is a single 5mg oxy, it's just slightly outside the realms of possibility that a doctor prescribed you 600mcg/hr of fentanyl patches (double the maximum dose that is ever given according to all known guidelines and equivalent to over 1.1 grams of oxy and 230 times as much as that single 5mg tab)

Giving benefit of the doubt of maybe a possible confusion relating language barrier, what exactly is your current pain control situation?

What did you do with the three boxes of
patches you had?

I have an idea :)

Sorry for being so blunt mods, but something isn't right here....and of all the drugs for there to be ambiguous info posted about, fentanyl isn't a good one

Some of the classics like Morphine, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, that contain a Benzylisoquinoline backbone have more euphoric effects than Fent, Pethidine, some Bentley compounds. But at the amount of Fent you were using, I don't see how 5mg of Oxy got you nice, but a mg of Fent didn't. Was the Oxy used a long time ago??

th
VS.
220px-Fentanyl2DCSD.svg.png

Might take a nice long break but sure, I doubt you've permanently damaged anything, just watch the crazy Fent doses and ROA's.

Its impossible mate..

Fent isn't the most euphoric opiate for sure but the amounts this guy said he was taking would kill an elephant....let alone an opiate nieve individual who says they "never felt anything"...
Doing a 100mg patch bucally, gives roughly 8.25mg of fentanyl into circulation over a period of about half an hour (16.5mg x 0.50)...

It's not even close to being realistic

WDs from HEAVY Opi use and quitting CT

What kind of withdrawals could I expect after half a year or longer of daily veryheavy opioid (fentanyl) use? I'm on 600mcg/h patch now, not very long, but I am wondering what would happen if I kept (mis)using them for a while and then stopped cold turkey. I know WDs will be heavy but what exactly?

What kind of withdrawals could I expect after half a year or longer of daily veryheavy opioid (fentanyl) use? I'm on 600mcg/h patch now, not very long, but I am wondering what would happen if I kept (mis)using them for a while and then stopped cold turkey. I know WDs will be heavy but what exactly?

IMO fent withdrawls are the WORST. Especially waking up to them. Cold sweats, shaking, restless. Every few hours. Everything from regular opiate withdrawl but it hits so fast your body has less time to adjust. I was using one of the even shorter lasting analogues keep in mind, from online. when I flushed my fent supply and then found out my girlfriend had flushed my subs too, I was so scared I took a handful of xanax. Though originally I thought I had skipped the worst of the withdrawls. I basically had shifted the weight to my GF who had to take care of me. So I wont recommend doing that.

Thank you. I am asking because I get them on prescription but they gave me for 9 days too less. Because I don't use them as I'm supposed to (I don't wear them but use them bucallly at night to sleep well) I have enough but otherwise I would have been in hell for over a week. And that's what I want to tell them.

Because I did let them know there were too few in the package and they laughed it away with 'just to 9 days without'.

Instead of shoving your prescribed six/day in your mouth, you could work your way down, sticking them on your arm where they belong. You might die, but you do have incredible tolerance.

Hi, Campia going cold turkey from the doses you mention is a bad idea like somebody already said you?re in for hell so i like to advise you to see to get some methadone now i have no way possible with your tolerance to come up with how much methadone it should be so at first take enough to feel normal and in the first 3-4 days take methadone twice daily.
Well obviously you dont want to get methadone dependent so lets say two weeks max using methadone then the fent sickness will not or barely be felt without getting methadone dependent.
Good luck.

Fentanyl extraction with 96% alcohol

I placed some buccally used and chewed patches in a flat dish with a little 96% alcohol. Do I need to add more, or water? When do I know when to get out the patches, and how do I do so without taking the fent with it?

I seaarched but most threads want to IV the end product. I just want to use the end product buccaly or sublingually again, just without the huge matrix flap.

True that, but... I think it's still less addictive than wearing them 24/7, right?

For now its all the pain killer I get, and I am in too much (way too much) pain to go without... I just wish I could contact my doctor for something else than fent. But for now I am stuck to them and I am not going to use them 24/7, so I'm lookinh for an alternative.

(I wish he had prescribed Oxy ER or something like that)

Last edited: