• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

One week meth binge, and suddenly have motion sickness or vertigo

mrburns86

Greenlighter
So I had a pretty wild week, stayed up for most of it but ended up getting 12 hours or so in there. All of a sudden last night as I took a small line to redose I felt my head change. It felt heavy and weird and when I got up I noticed my perception of the floor and my body in relation to it didn't feel right at all. As far as I can tell this is what vertigo is to some people? And I have had issues with my inner ears in the past...but I've never had this happen even after worse binges than this.

PLEASE HELP!

I'm not sure how we can help other than to say take it easy and get some rest. Hydrate , eat, supplements like muti-vitamins and SLEEP. If this continues after a recuperation period it might be best to get a checkup and direct special attention to your sinuses / inner ear.

If you were in stim W/D, postural hypo tension is not unheard of. Hope things return to normal Mr. Burns.

I'll reiterate the important ones there, eat and stay hydrated, I used to faint mid binge because blood sugar got too low, or was dehydrated.