• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Straight guys getting sucked by a gay guy

Lol that was just the opies, only been totally clean for 5 months.

^thanks for hijacking the thread guys

Mal3volent, I can see why you are upset tbh but please dont think anyones opinion about the sexuality of others is a personal thing about you and they say something off about the sexuality you are.

Heterosexual men are possibly a target as a challenge for op. He sees it like how hetero men target the hottest chicks . Its not about what gets the target off but just a way of reassuring himself hes a massive cocksucker.

There was never anything offensive about being called homo or whatever, that was just an assumption that is redundant now.

It is not really a personal thing and I am not upset. I just felt the need to call Foreigner out for being a bigot. As for the op, I don’t believe a word he said. This is just a fantasy of his and he gets off by posting about it like it actually happened.

Mal3volent, I can see why you are upset tbh but please dont think anyones opinion about the sexuality of others is a personal thing about you and they say something off about the sexuality you are.

Heterosexual men are possibly a target as a challenge for op. He sees it like how hetero men target the hottest chicks . Its not about what gets the target off but just a way of reassuring himself hes a massive cocksucker.

There was never anything offensive about being called homo or whatever, that was just an assumption that is redundant now.

I don't think he's taking it personally. I agree with him. The people that swear "everyone is a little bit bi" or "nobody is 100% straight" can't possibly know that.

It is annoying to hear it over and over when it's blatantly and absurdly untrue.

It would be like me saying everyone is 100% omnivorous. When, in reality there are ppl who don't/can't/won't eat all foods.

It seems he has offended a few people that can't think scientifically. Rather, they would like to lay their own feelings on everyone around them, probably as coping mechanisms (see I can throw around unbased claims too, I even took some psych classes at uni).

Last edited:

It is not really a personal thing and I am not upset. I just felt the need to call Foreigner out for being a bigot. As for the op, I don’t believe a word he said. This is just a fantasy of his and he gets off by posting about it like it actually happened.

Yeah bigotry works in both directions. Its a little confusing here and Im getting senile in my old age . If youre called a homo and you arent its just inaccurate.

My old flatmate fuckbuddy is straight and bought home a one nighter transexual who had a beautiful female body and a really small penis and scrotum (?oestrogen effect?)

He fucked her up the arse all night and she did say she targeted men who were hitting on the hottest chicks as thats what gets her off. She didnt hide her cock and wanted to fuck hot straight guys. Well I do too but cant be borhered.

Blokes dont get scared off that easy. It takes time and effort sometimes to freak them out and leave the state. The quickest way to startle them is to mention marriage.

Gay guys who beg to suck their cock- its a blowjob so who cares

Jah- I did not take psychology at uni and was on acid most of the time so I dont recall there being an option in the spectrum of sexual preference for not thinking about any sex at all. Im not asexual, I just dont feel like fucking anyone that isnt my partner and hes a billion miles away. Hes fucked a guy or two. Ive fucked a chick that lives near him so she goes and services him ocassionally for me.

It is not really a personal thing and I am not upset. I just felt the need to call Foreigner out for being a bigot. As for the op, I don?t believe a word he said. This is just a fantasy of his and he gets off by posting about it like it actually happened.

So now I'm a bigot just because I said something you disagree with? More than likely you're just homophobic which is why you're taking everything I say so personally.

I have a male friend who sleeps with straight guys all the time. He calls it his curse. He almost exclusively attracts straight guys, but he can never have a relationship with them because they're only interested in him sexually. At the gym straight guys used to come onto me all the time, but I'm not into it because I don't do casual sex.

Sorry to burst your heteronormative bubble but when some "straight" guys are horny enough they will come onto anyone that will get them off, and sometimes it flatters their egos that it's an attractive male peer doing it.

It's my experience that in sexually permissive cultures this happens a lot. In prudish cultures it's still happening but usually when guys are drunk or there's some other excuse they can blame it on.

So now I'm a bigot just because I said something you disagree with? More than likely you're just homophobic which is why you're taking everything I say so personally.

I have a male friend who sleeps with straight guys all the time. He calls it his curse. He almost exclusively attracts straight guys, but he can never have a relationship with them because they're only interested in him sexually. At the gym straight guys used to come onto me all the time, but I'm not into it because I don't do casual sex.

Sorry to burst your heteronormative bubble but when some "straight" guys are horny enough they will come onto anyone that will get them off, and sometimes it flatters their egos that it's an attractive male peer doing it.

It's my experience that in sexually permissive cultures this happens a lot. In prudish cultures it's still happening but usually when guys are drunk or there's some other excuse they can blame it on.

Obviously, no, you aren’t a bigot because you have an opinion that I disagree with. You are a bigot because you have openly attacked a group of people based on their sexual orientation. It is right there for everyone to read. Don’t try to backtrack now.

You can’t just walk around and tell people that their sexual identity is a lie. Whether someone is gay, straight, bisexual or something else...that is up to them. What you are doing is exactly the same as someone telling a lesbian that she just hasn’t met the right man yet. No, she has probably met plenty of men. She just isn’t sexually attracted to men. Not even a little bit.

Your argument is that exclusively heterosexual or exclusively homosexual people are just the product of “prudish cultures”. Really? That almost sounds like something I might hear Jerry Falwell or some other demagogue say in an alternate universe where you have to be a good upstanding bisexual to enter the kingdom of Heaven.

As for your magical friend who exclusively attracts straight men (who don’t really exist, and are just products of a prudish culture), that just sounds like hyperbole. Maybe some of those men are actually gay or bisexual, it’s just your friend has a shitty personality like yours and that’s why they keep running away after the sex is over.

By the way, I somehow doubt that I am homophobic, being that I’m homosexual and all. Yeah, that’s right. Your go-to “sorry to burst your heteronormative bubble” line doesn’t exactly work on me. Thank you though for proving yet again how close minded you are. When you really think about it, aren’t you the homophobe?

It's not my problem if you're offended. It's the truth. We live in a Judeochristian society that makes people choose sexual identity when in reality this is a new thing.

Even Kinsey who relied on gender binaries and these identity politics was able to discern that most of humanity is somewhere on the bisexual spectrum, with only 10% on either side being "totally hetero" or "totally homo". And that was based on voluntary test responses to questionnaires.

Humanity is sexually polymorphic and the reason why people find it shocking that straight men would actively seek out a guy to suck them off is that it doesn't conform to the narrative of "gay" and "straight", which in reality are inadequate labels to describe most people.

So doesn't this mean that any given person would have a roughly one in ten chance of being totally straight/homosexual, which would probably support the claims made by posters in this thread?

Last edited:
as a gay i dont feel attacked by the whole labels are bullshit idea

they are but you have to use them in society to cut to the chase and get the cock

i have had the once every couple of years when drunk fumble with women

prob 5% into women

but when sober i dont bother trying it on cos the urge is so weak that it would be hard to follow through to the end point

as for people getting too upset with labels there is a big issue with it today

pansexual etc. people love labels

they love ingroups and outgroups

this is a human problem irrelevant of just sexuality. its the biggest issue we have

it causes all the worst problems

^5% chance with you ?

Po, I would risk a bet on those odds with you.

Never met you. Dont know what you look like. Just your posts here.

Stupid internet. Why cant you be here with me. :(

Obviously, no, you aren?t a bigot because you have an opinion that I disagree with. You are a bigot because you have openly attacked a group of people based on their sexual orientation. It is right there for everyone to read. Don?t try to backtrack now.

Look, I'm not going to entertain this childish tirade of yours for much longer. Bigotry is hatred, plain and simple. We're having a discussion about sexuality and I'm giving my opinion on demographics. You're welcome to disagree, but your personal preferences are irrelevant and I don't care who you sleep with. I'm not going to tell you what you are. Please learn the definition of a bigot before you accuse others of being one.

You can?t just walk around and tell people that their sexual identity is a lie. Whether someone is gay, straight, bisexual or something else...that is up to them. What you are doing is exactly the same as someone telling a lesbian that she just hasn?t met the right man yet. No, she has probably met plenty of men. She just isn?t sexually attracted to men. Not even a little bit.

I never said anyone's identity is a lie, I was speaking to the accuracy of our labeling system. It's not congruent to actual human behaviors. Sexology research shows this. Most people who identify as totally one or the other end up demonstrating some kind of homosexual behaviour (or conversely, heterosexual if they're self-identified as gay) over the course of their lifetime. The labels don't encompass moment-to-moment behaviours accurately because they are attempting to define a life-time model that generally only exists in a relatively small percentage of the population.

Your argument is that exclusively heterosexual or exclusively homosexual people are just the product of ?prudish cultures?. Really? That almost sounds like something I might hear Jerry Falwell or some other demagogue say in an alternate universe where you have to be a good upstanding bisexual to enter the kingdom of Heaven.

I'm saying that the labels support prudish culture because people feel the need to affix identity politics to their sexualities when maybe their sexualities wouldn't be so fixed under different cultural circumstances -- which history shows us to be true, btw. It's prudish because once you subscribe to an identity you're supposed to adhere to it forever when sexuality does not tend to work that way. This denies you deeper access to yourself and to an array of sexual opportunities that you might otherwise consider. The truth of the labels obscures an even deeper truth about ourselves, but the culture of identity is a primary hindrance to this self-inquiry.

As for your magical friend who exclusively attracts straight men (who don?t really exist, and are just products of a prudish culture), that just sounds like hyperbole. Maybe some of those men are actually gay or bisexual, it?s just your friend has a shitty personality like yours and that?s why they keep running away after the sex is over.

Typical childish debate tactic... insult me directly and then downgrade the veracity of my claim by making fun of it. Obviously you're taking this way too personally.

By the way, I somehow doubt that I am homophobic, being that I?m homosexual and all. Yeah, that?s right. Your go-to ?sorry to burst your heteronormative bubble? line doesn?t exactly work on me. Thank you though for proving yet again how close minded you are. When you really think about it, aren?t you the homophobe?

It doesn't matter if you're gay or not. Your writings exhibit homophobic implications. Being gay does not exempt you from that. Gay people are full of heteronormative values. It plays out in their trite replication of heterosexual dating and relationship culture. It plays out in their strict adherence to labels and sub-cultural traditions. Not all, but many.

Anyway, we're done here. You've continually demonstrated that you can't talk like an adult so there's no further use in talking to you.

So doesn't this mean that any given person would have a roughly one in ten chance of being totally straight/homosexual, which would probably support the claims made by posters in this thread?

Basically. One in ten are exclusively one or the other. Everyone else resides on the spectrum. In the sexology research this is based not only on questionnaires but brain scans and bio-neural feeedback responses when people are exposed to sexual imagery. Whether or not people ever act on an impulse that is contrary to their chosen identity is irrelevant to the fact that they have sexual responses to imagery that is contrary to their chosen identity. It's why I think identity politics are BS. They function socially to convey basic information but they lack any nuance of how human sexuality actually functions.

When I lived in China men would come onto me at bars. In the beginning of my time there I would make the mistake of asking them if they were gay. "Gay", to them, is naked men dancing on floats looking like assholes in the western world. They might go home and fuck a guy before resuming their marital duties to their wives, but they don't run around questioning if they're gay, or straight, or bi. Those concepts were introduced to them by western social institutions. "We need to liberate gay people in China from oppression" = "We need to teach them that gay is a thing and that yes you have to choose and the following list of behaviors are gay"

Almost everything I've read on this subject that is doing an honest evaluation shows that in the vacuum of identity politics, most people fatansize about, seek out, and/or successfully engage in a wide variety of sexual acts in their lives. In most traditional pre-industrial cultures, a much larger percentage of men (more than 1 in 10) engaged in homosexual acts over the course of a lifetime, while still engaging in their traditional marital duties to women and children. This was true of Greece, Rome, feudal Japan, China, pretty much everywhere that Judeochristianity didn't touch.

If a dude wants you to suck his dick hes not straight. He might like fucking women also but not exclusively lmao.

Foreigner said:
In reality nobody is 100% anything.

Foreigner said:
I'm not going to tell you what you are.

Yep, you are backtracking.

There are people who are 100% something. Not because we live in a prudish culture, not because we are just trying to live up to our labels. Because that’s actually what we are.

Get over it.

Basically. One in ten are exclusively one or the other. Everyone else resides on the spectrum. In the sexology research this is based not only on questionnaires but brain scans and bio-neural feeedback responses when people are exposed to sexual imagery. Whether or not people ever act on an impulse that is contrary to their chosen identity is irrelevant to the fact that they have sexual responses to imagery that is contrary to their chosen identity. It's why I think identity politics are BS. They function socially to convey basic information but they lack any nuance of how human sexuality actually functions.

When I lived in China men would come onto me at bars. In the beginning of my time there I would make the mistake of asking them if they were gay. "Gay", to them, is naked men dancing on floats looking like assholes in the western world. They might go home and fuck a guy before resuming their marital duties to their wives, but they don't run around questioning if they're gay, or straight, or bi. Those concepts were introduced to them by western social institutions. "We need to liberate gay people in China from oppression" = "We need to teach them that gay is a thing and that yes you have to choose and the following list of behaviors are gay"

Almost everything I've read on this subject that is doing an honest evaluation shows that in the vacuum of identity politics, most people fatansize about, seek out, and/or successfully engage in a wide variety of sexual acts in their lives. In most traditional pre-industrial cultures, a much larger percentage of men (more than 1 in 10) engaged in homosexual acts over the course of a lifetime, while still engaging in their traditional marital duties to women and children. This was true of Greece, Rome, feudal Japan, China, pretty much everywhere that Judeochristianity didn't touch.

So wouldn't it be easier to presume that anybody who claims to be one of those 1/10, might actually be so? The odds aren't stacked that greatly against people (such as me), it seems.

mal3volent - you have made some good points, but they would carry a lot more weight without the aggressive tone. Debate > argument.

Tranced- I think my argument and the facts speak for themselves. They aren’t any more or less valid based on my tone.

There are people who are 100% something. Not because we live in a prudish culture, not because we are just trying to live up to our labels. Because that’s actually what we are.
Sorry, but, that's ridiculous. We don't live in a black and white world - everything is just shades of grey. No matter how militantly, indisputably homosexual you may believe you are, I guarantee you that you do have some heterosexual traits.

An obvious reason for this is that men and women and homosexuals and heterosexuals are not so different that they look like aliens to each other, there are clear and hazily defined overlapping areas which may be attractive, sexually desirable, or confusing to any member of any group, be that group defined by it's self-identified gender, biological gender, or sexual preference.

So, sorry to burst your bubble of an absolute, black and white world in which homosexuals are homosexuals, heterosexuals are heterosexuals, and anything in between is just hazy weird stuff not worth mentioning or talking about... But that is not reality.

Sorry, but, that's ridiculous. We don't live in a black and white world - everything is just shades of grey. No matter how militantly, indisputably homosexual you may believe you are, I guarantee you that you do have some heterosexual traits.

An obvious reason for this is that men and women and homosexuals and heterosexuals are not so different that they look like aliens to each other, there are clear and hazily defined overlapping areas which may be attractive, sexually desirable, or confusing to any member of any group, be that group defined by it's self-identified gender, biological gender, or sexual preference.

So, sorry to burst your bubble of an absolute, black and white world in which homosexuals are homosexuals, heterosexuals are heterosexuals, and anything in between is just hazy weird stuff not worth mentioning or talking about... But that is not reality.

Thanks for at least being honest and open about your prejudice.

Why do you people insist on telling me and hundreds of millions of other people that you know our sexuality better than we do? I have masculine traits. People often mistake me as a straight. But I can tell you that I have never once been physically attracted to a female. Being masculine and gay aren’t mutually exclusive.

I’ve never been aroused by a woman or a vagina or a pair of tits. In fact if I ever want to kill a boner, I think of a vagina. But you’re telling me that part of me actually is the opposite of this even though I’ve lived 29 years without ever experiencing it? You’re telling every other homo and hetero on bluelight that they are lying to themselves?

Are you insecure with your own sexuality? Is that why you and Foreigner are projecting your beliefs onto others?

Are you insecure with your own sexuality? Is that why you and Foreigner are projecting your beliefs onto others?

You can call me bigoted and prejudiced all you want in order to try to bait and switch the conversation in another direction. The sexology research shows that people in general are fairly sexually fluid but their early inculturation and identifications curb their behaviours in certain directions. For example bisexual behaviours are much, much more common among adolescents but in adulthood they decrease. It's not necessarily because people chose to not be bisexual but also because of social conventions. If we lived in a culture that didn't teach people that they have to choose one thing over the other and there was general acceptance of a wider array of behaviours, then more people would exhibit behaviours contrary to their dominant sexual preferences over their lifetime. Again, that's why I call our society prudish... but you keep twisting my words to mean something else because you're too busy being offended to have a real discussion. I post a lot of info and you reply with a few lines about how butthurt you are. You're just another affected gay man who's afraid to ask the deeper questions of sexuality because you subscribe so heavily to a rapidly-aging paradigm.

FYI I am also a "gay male" and I have seen plenty of heterosexual behaviour in the gay male community towards women, especially in clubs and bars when everyone is drunk and their inhibitions are down. Key word: inhibitions, a.k.a personal rules that fly out the window when their true nature takes over in a permissive environment. I've been approached by "straight men" who are curious when they're drunk. It goes both ways. Standard conventions would say that these men aren't really straight, but they're probably bi or even secretly gay; but that's not true, the truth is that people's momentary desires and impulses may contradict a rudimentary narrative about sexuality that can't possibly govern all potential circumstances.

And these are people who are acting on it. That's not even talking about people who have inner impulses that we can't quantify.

The reason why this discussion is so personal to me is because I feel we need to eliminate shaming practices from people's innocent sexual explorations. People don't deserve to be critiqued and labeled with identifications just because they are exploring something. It's heteronormativity and homonormativity that are big problems in America.

^Seriously mate, with all due respect, you sound to me completely off-the- fucking wall!

Just because you are a mod in P and S - which by chance happens to be full of fucking nutcase threads btw ( which you are doing an awful job of managing - given that mental health is an issue on these forums)

Many people both gay and straight have issues with boundaries and your comment demonstrates, that you in fact do have major issues yourself - given that you (esp in a mod position) are imposing your ideas/abusing your position as moderator, by imposing your opinion on members of BL; without giving them their due respect and allowing them their opinion ( as a mod you should be encouraging a decent converstation and not, imposing your opinion).

In fact, you are obviously demonstrating an inability to maintain boundaries yourself - you cant take any criticism of your stance ( without personalising it toward your own ideology and focusing on how you feel victimised?!) - which is concerning tbh - given the fact you are meant to be mature enough to Moderate on this site - this behaviour seems incredibly immature and inappropriate - on your part and seems abusive of the position you have been given - maybe you need to look at yourself and check your own ego, to say the least.

'heteronormative bubble' - seriously? The person you are arguing with is gay ( who may have issues you know nothing of and which you seem so closed-minded toward)- you sound like you have a giant chip on your shoulder and are not in a position to even explore genuine conversation with this BL member. You seem more concerned with yourself and your own ideology.

I am actually bothered by the way you are handling this situation, as a mod; you seem entirely inappropriate in your approach and far too egotistical to have the responsibility of your position:\

Last edited: