• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much morphine sulfate to take to get high

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachycunt

Greenlighter
I have something called DBL Morphine Sulfate Injection BP. It?s IV morphine but I want to take it orally. The box says 10mg in 1ml and there are 5 ?ampuales?. Box also says ?For subcutaneous, intravenous or intermuscular use?. Wondering if it?s safe to take orally. I don?t do opiates often enough to have a tolerance. How much should I have to get high? Will it taste disgusting?

Yeah you can drink it, yes it will probably be disgusting. The bioavailability is between 20 and 40%.

The % of the morphine actually absorbed by your body from oral administration. So for example 10 mgs at 40% is 4 mgs absorbed. A warning morphines addiction possibility is rivaled only by heroin.

Oh wow thats not much huh. I think Id barely have enough to get high even if I drank it all. Not worried about addiction tbh. I used to do a lot of H (not IV) and I stopped just fine

You would be surprised, morphine is incredibly powerful.

If you've used opioids in the past I'd recommend between 20-30mg orally to start, so 2-3 mL. You can always take more. Don't be surprised if it doesn't seem very potent, especially if you formerly used to IV heroin.

Morphine is actually what heroin breaks down into in the body so morphine addiction is functionally the same thing as heroin addiction. In fact heroin substitutes for morphine in morphine-dependent individuals and morphine will substitute for heroin in heroin-dependent individuals. The only major difference is potency, heroin is approx. 2x stronger than morphine because it penetrates the brain better.

If you want to get more out of a limited supply try plugging it (taking it rectally) as a solution. It's close to twice as effective as oral administration, maybe more, so you may only need 1 mL/10mg.

I?m not used to IV heroin. I used to do H but I did it pretty much every way other than IV. How do I plug it? Can?t get my head around how to get a liquid to stay up my bum hahahahaha

No offense intended so don't take this as an insult. Considering that you were a heroin user, you seem a little green around the gills.

Basic definitions can be found in this thread- http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/439721

Here is one of many threads to help with plugging- http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/654212-Official-Plugging-Rectal-Administration-Megathread

Please keep in mind that Bluelight is here to keep you safe while using drugs and harm reduction is our primary focus. Threads that are counterproductive to this goal will be closed. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Thank you for understanding and please review our forum guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.