• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Growing inna medical state

07Ibis07

Greenlighter
Our state votes on medical mj on june 26th.
I think sellers license is the way to go.
It's 2500, have to buy from a grower ( cant be same) there permit is 2500 as well.
I'm in oklahoma and i cant seem to find consistent pricing. Ive seen some califorinia adds asking 10dollars a gram.
And ive seen colorado "crop reports" that are saying 4 to 6 dollars an gram.
Heres is what i believe i can do and someone that had some experience jump in or just laugh.
I got indoors 700sqft i can dedicate to a hydroponic growing system. I'll be ising 1000 bulbs and i'm shooting for a couple of pounds per plant and hundred planys in this area. I want really good seeds and probobly not mix it up much to start. Realizing i have much to read and trial and error to can people already doing this attest to what i have read. Primarily that a wholesale lb is 1200 in colorado and that on average a seller doubles the money. Although sellers cannot be growers i am also wondering if the "state" requires information aboit soutce along with weight? Isnt worth it to partner with a grower, like with a f4iend you trust and then just badicallly make tons of money? 100 plants 700 sqfthydroponic 20lbs that doubles money. Ty<

Last edited: