• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will fatty meal help opana if snorted?

pRoDeJaVu

Greenlighter
Will a fatty meal boost the opana high if snorted or does it need to be swallowed for the fat to help? Please any advice would be appreciated just got script of 10 mg ir (kvk tech) brand which IMO crush down very well its just a lot of powder. So obviously I will take the lines in small lines prolly 10 minutes apart.

I believe u have to swallow it for the fatty meal to help. I think it has something to do with secretions that are well secreted when u eat the fatty food to help digest it that help make the high better but I could be wrong it could be like enzyme related which in that case i think it would help, but I don?t think that?s the case, also everything I just said could be completely wrong but it?s my educated guess on the matter. To be completely honest I would love to know myself as it has always been one of those questions that I have always asked myself but never cared enough about to go ahead and ask lol.

I was thinking the same thing, but even further what about things like cimetidine and dxm and quinine and other potentiators? Would it be worth while trying to potentiate that way as well or would that need to be swallowed to benefit from those methods as well?

someone correct me if im wrong!! things like cimetidine and dxm and quinine and other potentiators work on liver enzymes, so roa dont matter as much.

Oxymorphone is metabolized through phase 2 metabolism, like all the common morphine derivates. The usual potentiation recipe won't work, kids.

Opana ir? Luck bastard. You don't need anything to boost it, it is at least 10x as potent as oxycodone and it lasts longer;

Just be careful, 10mg intranasal=100mg oxycodone intranasal, probably 150-300mg oral morphine

Start low and slow, and grind it well Good luck

my past with opana went like, snorted 10mg then bad withdraws with in a few hours, I'd cut it in half and try plugging for the duration depending on your tolerance or just take it orally. Im not sure on 10mg = 100mg unless you im, iv, or sq it. But is is potent!! better to start small and work up to a good dose

He has ir opana; they actually work.

plugging is less potent than oral, though it last longer

IV is supposed to be 15-20x more potent, (vs po oxy) you could say 5-10x for intranasal if you want to nitpick, however it is powerful enough in pure form to take the careful route

Yeah I did conversions from multiple places and each 10mg ir pill supposedly equals 200mg oral oxycodone if ived. And about 100mg oral oxycodone if snorted. I think from experience it would be slightly less than that. My friend snorted 10mg today and said he would say it equalled around 70-90mg oral oxycodone. Yeah I'm coming off 100mg methadone a day so my tolerance is sky high and opana is the only opiate I can even feel the effects from. As a matter a fact I just stopped the methadone on Monday of this week and still am able to feel 10mg of opana ived or snorted. I honestly am so surprised I could even feel it considering the methadone would of still blocked any other opiate 100%. I was under the impression yesterday that each 10mg ir was only 100mg oral oxycodone ived but after lots of conversions today I found out its actually 200mg oral oxycodone. No wonder I could actually feel a 10mg pill. Shit is insanely potent!!! I'm so happy I chose opana over Roxi. Which my Dr. Gave me my choice of what I wanted.

And yes plugging is pointless, its the worst way to go about it 100%. Plugging methadone is fkn awesome!!!

^ Yeah they did a study on that once. Cannot remember exact results?So not much of a post unfortunately (shrugs)

You know, the more I read this thread the more I think the conversion percentages are off. I always thought opana was like twice as strong as oxy. I believe those figures are for oral. As we all know, taking opana orally is a terrible ROA, like 10% BA. However, taken nasally it's about 4x stronger. Doing the math, I just can't come up with the 10x figure. Am I missing something?

BTW, I am prescribed 40mg opanas and usually snort 20mg 4x a day. Yes, it's much much stronger than my oxys but I couldn't honestly say 10x.

Here's the math. Opana is twice as strong orally. Meaning 10mg equals 20mg oxy. So if you snort it you times it by five since its 50% ba at that point instead of 10% oral ba. So since you times the opana by 5 you also times the oxy by 5. 5 times 20 equals 100mg. Yes, 10mg insufflated opana does in fact equal 100mg oral oxycodone.