• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CYP3A4 inhibition/ potentiation for hydrocodone

altered_reality

Greenlighter
I know cimetidine and grapefruit juice can help potentiate opioids, has anyone ever heard of or tried the following to potentiate opiods:
erythromycin, black pepper supplements (10mg+), or goldenseal supplements? My understanding by inhibiting cyp34a there is less norhydrocodone and more of the good stuff. Also on that note, things can concentrate to a more toxic level if your mixing things (so I read). Any insight on this would be great. As always stay safe and have fun!!

Oh, if felt better could go on and on, about messing with your biology to clog opioid metabolism

Ahh

Anyway, certain anti-biotic are quite potent, though not practical. OTC, cimetidine and white grapefruit juice are fine. You gotta drink a lot of juice, though is worth it with limited supply. W/ hydroxodone it can only get you so for, thiugh

And there is a potentiation uh, something thread, if you search around for it

coming from a 96mg hydromorphone habit (3 32mg exlagos plugged, used to get 30 a month) now i get 120 10/325 hydrocodone tablets. I had a 6 month break from the hydromorphone, and norcos dont work lol.

Oh well. Do a cold water extraction, sure you knew that. Tommorow l, if things work, will give super tanuki recipe; near 100% ba and slower elimination... or something

Yeah you can really mess with it. Remember inhibitors build upon each other, and taking them for two or three days straight magnifies the effect until the enzyme is temporarily useless, eliminating a primary route of elimination;

with long acting medications like methadone and Clonazepam, the effect can get utterly ridiculous