View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

so my lsd was bunk?

skullcel

Greenlighter
[FONT=-apple-system, system-ui, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]just got a blotter supposed to be "220ug" from a vendor with good reviews on dnm's

and it would be my 1st time so i guess "220" ug should be plenty

here i am now tho 5 hours after eating the blotter and no "trip". 1st hour i thought i would explode and was laughing in tears hysterically but then 'nothing'... i still feel really really weird, went to the grocery store still laughing alone and i have a slight pain in balls and jaw muscles

so could the blotter be bunk after getting those slight effects/pains ?? or do i have high tolerance or some shit like that and should take higher dosage? im dissappointed tbh
[/FONT]https://i.imgur.com/I7vKg0w.png

OP said they were getting fits of laughter and experiencing jaw tension, that sounds like LSD too me, although obviously not 220 micrograms.

OP, are you on any meds that might affect your trip? Most antidepressants make trips a bit weaker, moderate doses of benzodiazepines will make them much less intense, and people on antipsychotics are barely able to trip at all.

Edit: Also, as psychedelics go, LSD isn?t even all that visual in comparison to its mental/emotional effects.

no man only taking t4 for thyroid and testosterone for big biceps, nothing else never taken ssris benzos not even weed

i was literally crying from laughter and chest felt like it was about to explode... only for like an hour tho fuken lol tbh was it just placebo

It's very common for tabs to be advertised at a far higher dose than they actually are. Someone sent a bunch of tabs from the dark net a while back to get tested, and almost all of them were substantially underdosed from what was advertised.

By the way, we don't discuss sources here so I edited one of your posts.

Oh, sorry. I missunderstood your post, OP. Yes, something surely was on those blotters, but it doesn't sound like LSD in my opinion. Could be an NBOMe, I think some of them are shorter acting than LSD. I guess it could fit the desciption of low dose LSD as well as others are saying thinking about it. The only way you can find out is getting them tested at a proffesional lab. If I were you I'd just throw them out and find a new vendor.

I guess something like 3-4 mg 5-MeO-MIPT could fit on a blotter too, and it might also fit your description. I know I once got some tryptamine on a blotter at the Ozora festival, sold as LSD. I have no idea which one it was, but it tasted bitter, was short lived and felt tryptaminesque.

Was there a bitter chemical taste? Like really "yuch". In that case it's likely to not be acid.

Last edited:
Oh, sorry. I missunderstood your post, OP. Yes, something surely was on those blotters, but it doesn't sound like LSD in my opinion. Could be an NBOMe, I think some of them are shorter acting than LSD. I guess it could fit the desciption of low dose LSD as well as others are saying thinking about it. The only way you can find out is getting them tested at a proffesional lab. If I were you I'd just throw them out and find a new vendor.

Aren't NBOMe's usually much more visual than LSD, though? I think it would be pretty uncommon for NBOMe blotters to be so weakly dosed that you aren't even getting visuals (unless you immediately swallowed the tab, thus drastically decreasing the bioavailability if it was an NBOMe).

Fits of laughter but little to no visuals are absolutely what I'd expect from a low dose of acid, and at low doses it becomes harder to gauge the duration of the ''trip'' since most of it is just going to be dominated by uncomfortable physical stimulation and slight confusion.

Yes, maybe :) I think it's only B, C and I that are supposed to be visual. No? I don't think 25D-NBOMe or 25N-NBOMe are for instance. Anyway, most psychedelics can give uncontrallable fits of laughter to the unexperienced. So it's really impossible to tell, what it was he took going by the description, so the point is clearly moot.

It could very well just be low dose LSD, as you say.

It sounds to me like weakly dosed LSD. I don't think there's any reason to think it was an NBOMe. Also they're usually dosed strongly, and are very stimulating and very visual. They're usually dosed strongly because people want to pass them off as LSD and they're super cheap to produce so they dose tabs such that people will be like, whoa that was a strong trip, that was good acid. I've actually never even heard of weakly dosed NBOMe tabs that were being passed off as LSD. On the other hand, weakly dosed LSD tabs are extremely common, due to LSD being so expensive to produce.