Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

San Pedro Cactus - Beginning - Healing power of San Pedro

Hopefully Lost

Greenlighter
Hello!

I wanted to share this San Pedro experience because I am shocked by the physical and emotional healing it has granted me. I have been dealing with severe pain in my solar plexus and other IBS symptoms for a month now. These symptoms have been consistent and occuring everyday. I was nervous to drink the San Pedro tea as I thought it would exacerbate my stomach problems, but I proceeded anyway.

I boiled about 24 inches of cactus into a tea, and consumed this slowly over three hours until no more would stay down. I purged a bit a few times, but at no point did my stomach hurt, even prior to purging. It was just that this liquid did not want to stay in my stomach anymore. I would estimate I drank 2/3 of it, so I consumed about 16 inches.

At first I was filled with nervous energy and was unsure how to direct my energy. I tried meditating, but I was unable to settle in. My sister helped me through this first part. She was discussing with me how bad the feng shui is in our house. We ended up cleaning the house, laughing hysterically at how cluttered everything was. I had tried to throw away a large stuffed animal a few months ago, and my mother stopped me as she is a bit of a hoarder. I was cracking up at the fact that it has stayed sitting in the same corner downstairs since Ive tried throwing it out, and I finally took the initiative to just throw it out. It was very cleansing to clean up the whole entire house, I guess that would be expected though!

Afterwards I spent hours doing yoga. I did a bikram yoga session, which can be very physically challenging, but I felt very in tune with my body and that I was able to enter poses more deeply. I also tried yin yoga, which is associated with female energy. This was a new yoga to me, and I did not know prior to trying it, but it is supposed to be very emotionally releasing and it certainly was! I ended up crying hysterically because I realized how deeply I love myself, and I had completely forgotten it. Loving yourself is just as nourishing as being loved by another. I would argue that the brain cannot distinguish the difference. It is even better to love yourself because you do not have to rely on others for it. It felt so good to cry and purge away all of my negative energy.

This is the part I found extremely interesting and why I am posting this story. That night I had a dream that there was a pimple on my solar plexus. I began to pop it and a long string of pus just kept coming out. I began to pull on this string and I pulled out this ethereal, phantasmic scorpion like parasite out of my stomach! Since this day, about a week ago, I have not had the slightest bit of stomach pain. I went from extreme symptoms daily to being good as new, literally overnight. I feel cured! San Pedro is a deeply healing and nourishing substance.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_sanpedro
substancecode_trichocereuspachanoi
substancecode_mescaline
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
exptype_lifechanging
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving yourself is just as nourishing as being loved by another. I would argue that the brain cannot distinguish the difference. It is even better to love yourself because you do not have to rely on others for it.

Well thanks for coming back with your experience Hopefully Lost. I know I had asked you to come back so it is very appreciated.

You stumbled up such a bigger level of Love. Just Love without condition. It is not contingent upon a catalyst like another human but usually is. Whenever I read about people suffering from "unrequited love" I want to say all Love is that. We don't Love because of people or things, we love first and then there is the person or thing. If that makes sense. It is the highest love. It is the reason we love our pets. They are unconditional. It is ok to love. We usually have resistance and blockages as we are only human filtering consciousness, but underneath it all a grand love is there. We chase it and it is always there.

But yeah, cactus is very healing. I have to check in every 2 years at least.

Thank you for both replies! That is very interesting you mention about pets. I was thinking similarly when I was tripping. There doesn?t have to be any pretense with animals. You can just openly love and give them affection, and they give it back. Theres no level of higher connection to muddle the relationship, just open exchanges of love!

And yes it makes sense with your idea. Kinda like love is just a state of mind. We can be loved by others and not feel it, or in actuality be unloved by others and still feel love from them. Or like love is an energy always present which we are just tapping into.

Raw mescaline experiences are rare, thank you for writing it up, Hopefully Lost! :)
Very cool thing about your dream - maybe your subconscious was finally able to make an effort and take control of vital organs in the body, finding the balance within and breaking the artificial blocks, or maybe there was some kind of parasitic entity from another dimension feeding on your pain and you were able to "push it out". Either way, sounds like a really cathartic experience!

Mescaline is probably the best psychedelic for yoga and breathing exercises! Its also nice to add singing bowls and a gong (if you have it) for the full range of spiritual effects. :)

Also since Mescaline is such scarce I usually take it with Harmala alkaloids, about 60-100mg of Harmala seeds extract will make the cactus experience a lot deeper and more relaxing IME. Validol helps with the nausea, Ondansetron completely alleviates it.