• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine

Rollin710

Greenlighter
Hey you guys. I?m a daily cocaine user for 4 months and have no plans of stopping. What risks do I have in store. I usually buy an 8 ball every Friday and typically go through it by Tuesday if I?m lucky. Thanks!

Hmmm. Cocaine is an inherently unhealthy substance man. There are a great deal of complications that can arise from chronic Cocaine usage, ranging from the vaguely funny to the utterly tragic. It's early and I have not had coffee so we're using the bullet point method for now.

- Erosion of soft tissue: Cocaine arrests blood supply to soft tissue it comes into contact with. Enough of this constriction inevitably leads to the death and destruction of the tissue. This is commonly experienced as a deviated septum. In Layman's terms, you will create a hole in your sinuses where the Cocaine is coming into contact.

- Cardiotoxicity: Cocaine is very stressful on your heart and circulatory system. You can permanently damage your heart or directly kill yourself.

More to come.

Well that's not quite enough information to give a detailed answer but I can give you common problems associated with Cocaine. For starters it's a corrosive alkaloid that often perforates the nasal septum along with damage to turbinates.

The common cuts these days range from levamisole to fent. Levamisole being an anti parasitic agent, pseudo-ephedrine, caffeine,mannitol ,Chalk ,Talc, Ascorbic acid, Quinine, Boric acid, Laundry detergent, Laxatives, Meat tenderizer, Lactose and other sugars, Plaster of Paris, Creatine,

Pure cocaine is a more relaxing high but with other stims added to it the urge to redose is greater so methylphenidate, regular amphetamines, methamphetamines (as it's cheaper to bulk up with these rather than transport more pure Coke from Columbia), then you have the numbing agents to make it seem "real" such as benzocaine,lidocaine, xylocaine. Maybe yours only has 3 or 4. Maybe it has 12?

Another problem is the RC market and the cheap stims like the ones used in bathsalts. Cartels stocked up a long time ago and analogs are available like Rt-113 ,3β-phenyl ring substituted analogues ,2β-substituted analogues ,N-modified analogues of cocaine ,3β-carbamoyl analogues ,3β-alkyl-3-benzyl tropanes ,6/7-substituted cocaine ,6-alkyl-3-benzyl tropanes ,piperidine homologues of cocaine, it's a different ballgame these days.

I recommend reading this:https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/317605-cocaine-purification-the-absolute-final-thread

Here's a document of found agents from awhile back but still in use:

attachment.php
attachment.php