• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fluro-Phenibut

Mycophile

Bluelighter
Not sure if we should have a separate thread for this stuff (I'm not even sure there's a thread for regular Phenibut) and I'm not asking any questions, just bored and posting that I've been experimenting with Fluro-Phenibut a lot and like it much better than regular Phenibut.

But man, I totally disagree with those who in the past have said that it has a shorter duration than regular Phenibut as this stuff regularly lasts for a good 24+ hours for me, but it does kick in faster than regular Phenibut and only takes about one hour to kick in and about 90 mins to peak.

My only real complaint is that it lasts too long and not because I don't like being high on it for that long (cause generally I do) but because it fucks up my sleep in that it makes me dead to the world and hard as shit to wake up on time if I have something to do.

Like it has a combo-stimulating/sedating effect like regular Phenibut as long as I'm awake and particularly when mixed with caffeine as I like to do (also exercise...because it seems exercise REALLY intensifies it and works perfectly along with it...perhaps why certain companies sell regular Phenibut as an exercise supplement)....but once I actually DO false asleep...THEN I'm out like a light and have super weird dreams all night long.

With exercise and weight lifting the high mixed with endorphins gets SUPER intense and motivating, and I feel it kills pain somewhat in terms of working as as performance enhancer to make lifting weights easier and make physical activity more enjoyable and mitigates muscular fatigue.

Another thing about both regular and Fluro-Phenibut, is that BOTH make me VERY emotional.

The difference is that with regular Phenibut it is more often likely to make me angry, but up until last night it had not happened with Fluro-Phenibut and I thought it couldn't.

I generally just liked how both Phenis made me want to spend more time petting my cat LOL, more social with everyone I talk to and friendly and outgoing etc.

But last night I got SUPER pissed for some reason after I'd worked out on it and raged on some guy online (not on this forum).

Then to calm myself down I just had ONE glass of red wine mixed with it and nodded out and spilled the wine on myself LOL.

Woke up and took melatonin with the intention of going to sleep but fell asleep in my chair immediately again before I could make it up to my bed hours later.

It's POWERFUL stuff.

I'm surprised no one else on here ever ended up having questions about Fluro-Phenibut since a lot of people like regular Phenibut but most haven't tried it.

I'm on it again now with some Kratom and really enjoy it.

Anyone have any questions for me about Fluro-Phenibut?

If you do I'll be happy to answer.

I would be interested to try. Thanks for the write up! ;)

Mycophile, have you noticed it being less or more euphoric than regular Phenibut?
I dont really like the aspect of getting too emotional on GABAergics - too often I end up being aggressive and I try to avoid that feeling.

Also, on somewhat unrelated note, have you tried p-Cl-Phenylpiracetam? Its very nice IME, relaxing and stimulating, fluffy and functional.

I've been interested in the stuff for awhile but mostly my interest in OG phenibut resides in its opioid withdrawal alleviating properties ala Gabapentin and Pregabalin.

So I'm curious if fluorophenibut also has any use in alleviating opioid withdrawal. Might get some soon then report back but if anyone knows (whether from first hand or speculation) I'd be interested to hear...

I would be interested to try. Thanks for the write up! ;)

Mycophile, have you noticed it being less or more euphoric than regular Phenibut?
I dont really like the aspect of getting too emotional on GABAergics - too often I end up being aggressive and I try to avoid that feeling.

Also, on somewhat unrelated note, have you tried p-Cl-Phenylpiracetam? Its very nice IME, relaxing and stimulating, fluffy and functional.

That's interesting that you've also had the problem of getting too emotional on GABA-ergics.

Usually I like it but I've been getting into some arguments on it lately which I really don't like and that, plus how much it knocks me out and it makes it hard to wake up, are the only really bad things about it (well, and it's addictive, but i don't do it often enough to have WD and never would...1-2 days a week max has been fine for me).

I would consider it significantly more euphoric than regular Phenibut with fewer of the "overly emotional" side effects, at least in that I'm USUALLY less quick to anger on it and more emotional in a good way, most of the time.

It's pretty much superior to regular Phenibut IMO in every single way except for that it leaves me more groggy the next day than regular phenibut w/ it also being a bit harder to take a low dose to get mild effects which is difficult...if I take too little I seem to not feel it and the right amount will be intense, but in reality I could probably have a less intense feeling if I took less but I just don't like to cause I like it a lot.

It's so good for exercise and listening to music.

Pretty much every time I take it I lift weights cause if I don't do anything active it will often make me a bit groggy but if I work out and drink coffee it really activates the stimulant effect and it gets TWICE as euphoric.

So I pretty much use it as a weight lifting drug and listen to music and once I'm done lifting the euphoria is heightened.

Eventually the stimulant effect will wear off and I will crash hard though, but usually wake up the next day still on it as I'd say it usually lasts 24+ hours but very slowly diminishes over time.

And it gives me CRAZY weird lucid dreams!!

Being asleep on it is almost as fun as being awake on it and since it lasts for 24 hours it's pretty much fun the whole way through but I just need to take it earlier in the day so I can crash earlier and avoid getting into arguments with strangers on the internet LOL (NOT on this site, everyone here is chiil, on either facebook or unrelated non-drug sites).

Is p-CI-Phenylpiracetam the same as regular Phenylpiraectam.

I've tried regular and it did pretty much nothing to me, less than coffee.

I'd be interested in trying a different version if it works better, but otherwise I'd wonder why you get better effects than me.

I guess everyone responds differently.

I've been interested in the stuff for awhile but mostly my interest in OG phenibut resides in its opioid withdrawal alleviating properties ala Gabapentin and Pregabalin.

So I'm curious if fluorophenibut also has any use in alleviating opioid withdrawal. Might get some soon then report back but if anyone knows (whether from first hand or speculation) I'd be interested to hear...

I really don't know because I almost always combine it with Kratom when I use it and rarely use it in my off days, and I've also used little enough Kratom these days so I don't really get WD and don't use other opiates.

But I'd quite strongly guess it could potentially help with maybe some weaker opiate WD (I really couldn't speak for serious WD like Heroin or heavy Oxy use or whatever) because it is just so euphoric it seems like it would distract you from WD.

I don't know if that's the same as "alleviating it", but I find one drug's positive effects will usually lessen bad after effects or hang overs from booze or whatever.

But since it is so much stronger than regular Phenibut but related to both that and Baclofen (I've never tried Baclofen) then I could imagine it might help with the same things.

I guess it would depend on it's pharmacokinetics. Pregabalin, Gabapentin and Phenibut help alleviate opioid withdrawals by, if I remember correctly, being calcium channel blockers (I'm no expert, don't take my word for it). Somehow via whatever mechanisms they actually help alleviate withdrawal on a chemical level. In my experience the withdrawal is somehow less severe AND the good effects of the drug seem to help by distracting from it as well, so it's like a two prong approach.

My hope is f-phenibut also helps in this two prong way but I have my doubts since f-phenibut is suppose to be more like baclofen then like phenibut. But, then again, I did some searching around and apparently people DO use baclofen to help with opioid withdrawals... I just noticed that generally in OD people suggest Pregabalin and Gabapentin for opioid withdrawals. I almost never see baclofen suggested....

chem withdraws' symptom(s) in the brain are for what ever reason (theres many) all surround dopamine, which
depletes during 'excellerated use' it takes 24-40hrs for the body to replace it, (& thats based on the 1st time rec user, with normal brain chem. if you have untreated minor depression, double that time frame.... one way to speed up the natural dopamine process
is thru excersise (not most ppl's fav thing to hear), but it sure helps!
with the drugs out there today? its all about 'their' bottom line $$$!, & not your pleasure... ppl like escobar (he was a purist) who had more money than the 'Koch Bro's' do today (koch is pronounced Coke'!, thats irony for you)
todays drugs are so powerful (made that way on purpose to keep you chasing your tail and the high you will never have again, because these adulterated spin off's use up more dopamine than the brain can re-create)... sad, but so very true!

Addiction is far more complicated then just dopamine's effect especially when we are talking about opioid withdrawal which primary work on the mu receptors. I'd suggest some research into the subject. It's far far more complicated then just dopamine or just mu receptors.

I'd guess dopamine plays more of a role in motivating of us to seek out and obtain drugs in order to feel the rush of pleasure we get from using.

Withdrawals from opioids, on the other hand, have probably more to do with the fact that the mu receptors are suddenly empty since the user is no longer taking opioids. It takes time for the body to readjust and to start making and responding to it's own natural chemicals.

I'm no expert either and I'm sure I'm overly simplifying it and possibly even off the mark...

Methocarbamol, is better than Baclophen (i have MS and use bac... its more a flexeril knock off) methocarbmamol is listed as a withdraw aid
for opiate and opioid and does not interfer with dopamine renewal in the brain (thats your natural feel good chem) jmho,
in OD's gabby is used as an anti seizure med...& depends on what drug they od' on if gabby is even used. to randomly use it for withdrawal symptoms? is very dangerous, (Im prescribed a max of 7- 10 hydrocodone (opioid) per day for my MS/RA/& end stage lupus, its not cancer, but is staged the same, so this use is disease related, not accident, so my body uses it bit differently, odd but true) been on it sense the year 2000, i have run out before!! my best advice for opioids? gut it out, hurts like hell for a bit, (your not going to die from not having them) till the body makes its own pain killer, and your serotonin/dopamine ballance 24-40 hrs... and re-adjusts to 'no more pain med' ... ive tried powdered kratom but DO NOT use anything else with it!!

Last edited:
no your pretty much spot on, (but it does surround dopamine, more over its depleation, the body only makes so much... and i should have said opiod addiction (opiate is a whole nother cat altogether) they're tons of addictions, i should have been more specific to the synthetic addiction (going cold turkey off of opiates NOT advised)... so thankyou for making me realize my error...

chem withdraws' symptom(s) in the brain are for what ever reason (theres many) all surround dopamine, which
depletes during 'excellerated use' it takes 24-40hrs for the body to replace it, (& thats based on the 1st time rec user, with normal brain chem. if you have untreated minor depression, double that time frame.... one way to speed up the natural dopamine process
is thru excersise (not most ppl's fav thing to hear), but it sure helps!
with the drugs out there today? its all about 'their' bottom line $$$!, & not your pleasure... ppl like escobar (he was a purist) who had more money than the 'Koch Bro's' do today (koch is pronounced Coke'!, thats irony for you)
todays drugs are so powerful (made that way on purpose to keep you chasing your tail and the high you will never have again, because these adulterated spin off's use up more dopamine than the brain can re-create)... sad, but so very true!

Well I don't know much about how F-Phenibut works, but I think it probably does have a positive effect on dopamine.

It also really makes me want to exercise, both in terms of motivating me and because exercise doubles the drug euphoria, so I wonder why that is.

There is a popular site which sells regular Phenibut HCL and FFA as a weight lifting supplement, so I actually think that beyond marketing there may be a reason for this.

I feel that F-Phenibut (and to a lesser extent regular Phenibut) lessens muscular fatigue, gives me better cardio, and increases my performance in weight lifting.

I'd strongly recommend anyone who uses it do at least A LITTLE bit of exercise while on it because it so increases the euphoria that it's worth it, and the euphoria created by exercise (I've heard that the effects of cardio on mental well being last up to 12 hours after finishing) will last with you for most of the rest of the drug experience.

Plus, I have to do weekly physical therapy exercises for chronic neck and knee issues so this helps me do that, and then I feel like I haven't just wasted my time while on it but was productive which is nice.

But F-Phenibut is also great for just chilling.

It REALLY enhances music appreciation for me.

I also felt yesterday that while outside on it (it's cold where I am but has been warmer lately like the 40s) that I am less negatively effected by cold temperatures.

I feel that whether it's indirectly or not, that it is somewhat of a pain reliever.

Also, much like regular Phenibut, I feel Kratom significantly potentiates it, and though I haven't smoked weed on it (I did on regular Phenibut and they went well together) I think that they would go well together as I've wanted to smoke on it lately.

And I've had 1-2 glasses of wine on it before (never more) and one glass feels like 3...I usually pass out after I have one...but I think that it is probably not wise to drink much on it so I usually don't have much.

I also feel caffeine works well with it to combat the grogginess and make it more stimulating, but I think that the caffeine MIGHT also increase some of the aggressiveness which the F-Phenibut can cause at times.

simply put, Rec drugs hyper-use our feel good chem in the brain, (takes a reg normal brain 24-40 hours to replace what the drug used in a matter of minutes or hours)... so ppl take more drug to feel 'that' rush again, and it never happens cuz theres no dopamine to bind to the receptor (rec/drugs also floods other parts of the brain, setting off that 'holy crap' chain reaction... thus the cycle starts... (again just being bare-bones simple, yes theres a whole chem process, with words and reasons that would curl the toes of a first year resident)

simply put, Rec drugs hyper-use our feel good chem in the brain, (takes a reg normal brain 24-40 hours to replace what the drug used in a matter of minutes or hours)... so ppl take more drug to feel 'that' rush again, and it never happens cuz theres no dopamine to bind to the receptor (rec/drugs also floods other parts of the brain, setting off that 'holy crap' chain reaction... thus the cycle starts... (again just being bare-bones simple, yes theres a whole chem process, with words and reasons that would curl the toes of a first year resident)

Right, and exercise also gives more of that "feel good chemical" as well.

I'm wondering why F-Phenibut, more than certain other substances, makes me want to exercise, but I think it's great that it does.

And I never use enough to get WD so I don't think I deplete too much dopamine.

Mycophile, what is your normal phenibut dosage? And how much fluorophenibut do you normally take?

I see most people tend to agree fluorophenibut is somewhere between 5 to 10 times more potent. Curious to see how it is for you.

Got some fluorophenibut for myself about a week ago. Tried 125mg but ultimately I don't think it was enough for me. Trying it again now at 250mg. Normally I take 1.5 to 2.5 grams of regular phenibut... If f-phenibut is roughly x10 more potent then 250mg should be close to ideal for me.

Fluorophenibut is good stuff :)

My 250mg trial went well last night. Normally I enjoy 2.5g doses of phenibut but last night's dose was close to that in intensity but not exact. I think next time I'll use 300mg.

So, for me, I'd say f-phenibut is roughly 8 times more potent than regular phenibut.

F-phenibut is similar to but not exactly like phenibut. Kicks in quicker and doesn't last as long. Feels a bit more moreish than phenibut, a couple times last night I had to ignore the sudden compulsion to redose.

Effects similar to phenibut:
I noticed a decent amount of a sense of well being on it... Almost bordering on euphoria. Definite reduction in anxiety. Causes the same paradox effect of being stimulated and sedated at the same time. Slept better last night than I usually do and had strange intense dreams. Increase in libido.

Effects dissimilar to phenibut:
It feels slightly different but it's hard for me to say exactly how. Need more trials. For now I can only repeat myself by pointing out that it kicks in quicker and doesn't last as long.

And to answer an earlier question I posted in this thread: F-phenibut, like regular phenibut, does help alleviate opioid withdrawals.

easier to recover from and just gets you to where u want with less 200mg, plus just over all it's like gabapentin vs pregabalin in the sense similar drugs different doses