• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello, heres a lot of personal info. I have dyslexia so please excuse my spelling.

garrettlo

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

Long time reader. think I had an account when i was habitual using narcotics. So I figured since I don't do those things I'd start new. Love this site. so much great info and safety guides. Awesome community. I am no bioligist but I do know a lot about psychoactive substances. From personal experimentation and research of medical journals and other resources.

My drug use does involve IV use. so my story isn't for the squeamish. I started smoking weed and drinking around 14. I had major identity issues at the time and was trying to find something to make mine. Psychoactive substances became that identity. By the end of high school I had tried most drugs (except Mescaline, DMT, Meth and PCP along with other RCs being pumped out around this time 2c-X analogs comes to mind.)

By the end of high school (2012) a lot of my friends were getting way to into opiates (oxycodone 80's if they could get em, 30's and dope) I didn't want to get into that lifestyle so I decided to go to school in Vermont. Freshman summer I came home to find out a good high school friend ODed. His little ten year old sister found him the next morning. So sad, but after that, there were a lot of deaths. Its when Fentanyl got really popular and kiddys thought hooting dope is cool!? (guilty myself)

Unfortunately to my surprise, opiates are very big in Vermont. I didn't really catch a habit until sophomore year. I was getting pressed 30's from the city, for dumb prices. (The good pressies most ppl cant tell the difference, with real oxy, taste like marshmallow when smoked). I was living with friends who did perc 30's regularly and i joined in. first just snorting then eventually smoking. Then i was doing ten a day and had a habit ... (Hard to afford idk what you get em for) I'd go down to MA to cop fingers because it was so much cheaper than buying garbage buns in VT.

I had money at the time, Enough to pay my tuition. but i spent it all on pills n dope. Really sad to think about everything I worked for (I made my own money not a trust fund kid). Now I'm in recovery. on suboxone 12 mg and gabapentin 2400mg as well as lubiprosonte (just got put on it for opioid constipations if anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it), no cheating no K or nitrous. I used to IV Ket and coke and do K-loons too. But I do have a benzo problem right now i need to take care of pins, alp, vals and etiz.

Anyways I gotta go make some dinner for my folks. I had to move back in with them for a number of reasons. They really help with my addiction. So happy to be part of this community. Mods if I made mistakes I'm sry

Peace and love. G

Hey garrettlo, welcome to Bluelight from all of us here :)

Nice intro man, really sorry things got so bad for you though. How's your recovery going now? You coping ok?

CFC