• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD 200ug and Wellbutrin 300xr) - pretty experienced - most fun trip of my life

squirrel_girl

Bluelighter
I want to say first that I was pretty nervous to trip this time because I have never tripped while on my anti depressants before. However, I'm writing this trip report to say that everything went very smoothly and I had no adverse effects except possibly a slightly slightly less potent trip. Overall had an amazing, fun, stress free trip.

I took a strong gel tab at 1:10pm with my best friend. We walked around a bit and then went to meet up with our other friend at her apartment. We were starting to trip when we got there but very lightly, so we talked to her and her boyfriend for a little, until she was kind enough to leave with him to go to his apartment, leaving us alone.

By 2:15, we were really tripping (not peaking, but def tripping). We started listening to music but the apps on our phones were starting to move so it was a little difficult. We chilled just rolling around in a blanket on the floor and drawing pictures with markers (we had so many colors which is such a move! It was crazy how many combos we could make). By 3:30 we were tripping quite hard but continued to draw and listen to music. At 4:00 we realized that it was going to get dark soon but we wanted to go on a walk in the park, and our friend had also left us her apartment for awhile and we felt like it was time to meet up with her. So (with quite a bit of confusion), we picked her up from her boyfriend's house and the three of us walked to the park.

It's the dead of winter where we are, but for some reason this day was like 60 degrees. It was supposed to be raining all day but it was just lightly drizzling on and off. The park was very very foggy and we were so grateful to have a friend not tripping with us because we would have gotten lost otherwise. It seemed at first like it would be scary but it ended up being so beautiful and peaceful. We were still peaking at this point, so we were hallucinating pretty hard and thought things like, "we're in Scotland" and "we're in a snow globe" "we're underwater" and "we're in a zoo." It was a very pleasant and nice walk with perfect timing as we left right when the sun was setting.

Our friend was hungry and we realized we should probably eat so she took us to a grocery store and bought us some bread, oranges, and hot chocolate. (everyone should get an amazing friend like this.) We then went back to her apartment, where her boyfriend and some of his friends were already chilling and smoking. I was a little wigged, but once we got back into drawing I just ignored them. At one point, some boys who had gone to the same high school as us pulled up, and so I got a little more anxious, but not enough to push me into a bad trip. I'd skipped my wellbutrin dose in the morning, but at this point (around 6) I was starting to feel sad so I took it, and honestly did feel better (even though i know that's not how it works). Me and my other friend who was tripping just controlled the music and drew and giggled. Eventually, the boys left and it was just me, my friend who was tripping, and my other friend. It was about 8 at this point. We drew some more pictures and were starting to come down a bit, but we were still tripping and we listened to more great music and smoked cigs and danced and talked about how much we loved each other and acid. it was really nice.

eventually, at like 1:00am, her boyfriend came back with one of his friends, but they were much nicer this time, so we talked to them a bit. at about 3:00am, me and my friend who was tripping split a beer and then each took 1mg of klonopin to get to sleep. I went home at about 3:30, and was honestly still tripping a bit (the gel tabs we get last FOREVER, like i've had 16 hour trips off them before) but it was pleasant. when i got home i took another 1mg of klonopin, listened to music, and knocked out pretty easily.

overall, it was such an amazing, calm trip. usually i have at least one moment of extreme anxiety while tripping but besides seeing the boys from my high school, which wasnt even that bad, i was feeling pretty good the whole time. We had so many positive realizations and gained so much confidence and felt so much love towards each other.

I had less crazy acid thoughts, like about the universe, than i usually do, and I am wondering why that is (if anyone has any thoughts about why this could be, lmk!) I was a little sad I didnt learn anything crazy, but I did have some little thoughts that are going to stick with me. But even though my mind wasnt blown by some earth shattering revelation, I had a really good time and came out of it feeling positive and happy and strong enough to go back into the situation that i'm currently in (that I have a hard time dealing with). i love acid!!!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_wellbutrin
substancecode_bupropion
substancecode_antidepressants
substancecode_pharms
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral