• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CWE question

Thingonaspring

Greenlighter
Hi. I?m a first timer on this site, read a lot on here about CWE and am going to have a go with 8 Codipar 15/500 capsules. I gather this is light use but I want to be sure of a couple of things.
Given that I am extracting 4000mg of parrots, how much water should I use?
Also in a case of being careful to only use clear filtrate, how much contaminant will there likely be?
Also, has anyone any info on a dosage of paracetamol that is to be avoided? (Not that i?m going down that line, just would like to know the tolerances.)

with only 8 tablets you can use a very small amount of water - 30-40ml

the less water you use the less paracetemol dissolves in it

also the colder the water is, the less soluble the paracetemol is I think

with only 8 tablets you can use a very small amount of water - 30-40ml

the less water you use the less paracetemol dissolves in it

also the colder the water is, the less soluble the paracetemol is I think

Good points. The Cold Water Extraction is a bit of a misnomer. You only need water that is fairly cold. The amount of water you use is going to be dependent upon the mass of powder that you're left with. Think of it as a common sense thing, all you need is for the solution to form, so use enough water to catalyze this process.

4,000mg APAP is considered a fairly insulting dose to your body. It's commonly stated that ~15,000mg is sufficient to cause death, but everyone is different. Even taking a sub-lethal dose can leave you with permanent liver damage.

it's mystifying why APAP is so readily available and contained in so many products, when it's so dangerous. They heavily restrict opiate-derived drugs yet are apparently unconcerned about peddling lethal APAP everywhere, especially as it's such a mild analgesic and Ibuprofen is just as good

Thank you for your answers. From some clips i?ve Seen there?s a large amount of APAP that sedements out so i?m guessing worst case there can?t be much left in the solution at this dose, ill keep water to a minimum. Do you think a 2nd filter is a good idea or not worth it?

it's mystifying why APAP is so readily available and contained in so many products, when it's so dangerous. They heavily restrict opiate-derived drugs yet are apparently unconcerned about peddling lethal APAP everywhere, especially as it's such a mild analgesic and Ibuprofen is just as good

I agree. I used to know someone who abused APAP almost daily. I?ve no idea what doses she used. All I know is the cases of people overdosing on it as a cry for help and ending up with liver damage.

the clearer the solution, the more you've filtered out, but there'll always be some dissolved APAP in there

filtering it a second time might be wise for safety, but there's a risk you may lose more codeine

since APAP is dangerous i like to use ibuprofen and codein with it as well. so i can use less of each and im less likely to OD.