• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why are people so stupid-reaction to drug-related forum post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTrain

Bluelighter
https://www.healthboards.com/boards...scary-story-i-need-urgent-replies-help-2.html

I just stumbled across this in search of info on something else, and it just struck me how useless some people's "support" can be. This is the stuff that is just useless, You have a clueless OP trying to help a really stupid and reckless person. The responses are in effect useless, let me just make a point that it's threads like this that separate BL from any other forum that will deal with drug use.

Once in the 15 or so posts there was one person who mentioned that the moron brother of the OP IV'd anabolic steroids and is lucky he didn't get an embolus or severe cardiac reaction that killed him.

Not one other person can figure this out, actually describe what went wrong in this situation. And the OP is writing - after she was told it was likely from anabolics going straight into a vein - that she still thinks its from xanax. I mean are these people's IQs in the 80s at best? And all anyone else tells her is, 'he needs help', some idiot says 'go out and inform every cop, doctor, social worker, teacher, crossing guard, every co-worker he has, and if you can make sure the president knows that this is going on'...how the fuck is that suppose to help?

I am just amazed to read shit like that. Almost every suggestion was a carbon copy of the next, and all I can say for the dumb OP has to be from rural retard land, where they slave in the zinc mines.

Just shows why I never waste my time with sites like that. These people's posts(aside form the 1 guy who had a clue, but was just ignored) are about as useful as the pamphlets handed out most clinics and other addiction centers, Sub docs, etc. 'blah blah blah, he needs help'. No fricking kidding? How about being a little more insightful of the situation and the advice given, then wasn't

Maybe the most amazing thing is there was a person who snorted his xanax(I think it was 1 mg 7-9x a day, though the moron OP wasn't making a case for giving good info. Regardless, holy binders, Batman!) and mainlined anabolic steroids. And people like that can vote for president in this country, oooof.

Yeah I can't even read that stuff, I just try to ignore most drug related discussions outside bluelight (and sometimes reddit). That kind of ignorance is the result of the famous "war on drugs". Thankfully there are sites like BL and erowid.

Ppl are conditioned from childhood to have an angry emotional fearful reaction to mentions of drugs.

We love the smell of our own shit huh? Every site has their issues, maybe that one is unredeemable but that doesn?t mean the people are total idiots, just ignorant.

So i guess what i?m saying is send them to camp for reeducation.

I literally got a headache trying to read the first post. Sentences? Paragraphs?

You're right though. If you can't actually input anything helpful just don't bother posting.

Yeah let's leave it at that site (mostly) sucks. Especially when it comes to advice on recreational use of meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.