• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be done tripping. Life is too good to fuck with a tryptamine or phenylethylamine "reset." I'm worried I'll hurt someone if I do dissociatives other than maybe DXM (which I can't do, on Wellbutrin) or ketamine which I have trouble getting good product

If Molly or nitrous and weed are trips I will definitely be doing weed and nitrous at some point and maybe a Molly high once a year or something.
Nothing wrong with hanging up the phone if you've gotten the message.

Personally, I just like the occasional LSD trip these days, rife with booze or opioids to turn it into a purely recreational experience.

So my divorce lawyer just told me that my cats aren't considered property and are not subject to equitable distribution, so the "possession is 9/10th of the law" applies. So that's fucking awesome, because her taking my cats was my biggest concern! :)
Great news brochacho :)

For you old-timers like me... samadhi_smiles/Gaian_Planes's girlfriend just gave birth to their first son. <3 <3 He's a dad, and I'm a fruncle! Very exciting. :)

I smell indole in the air!!! Must have been from that massive flood of DMT at birth. ;)

For you old-timers like me... samadhi_smiles/Gaian_Planes's girlfriend just gave birth to their first son. <3 <3 He's a dad, and I'm a fruncle! Very exciting. :)

I smell indole in the air!!! Must have been from that massive flood of DMT at birth. ;)

did they give him a cool hippie name? :)

I'm hungover as fuck. I never plan to drink 8+ beers but it seems to always happen once I have the first...

Supposed to go visit a friend for food and more drink, but I haven't been able to get ahold of my wife. Being that we didn't see each other even once yesterday, I feel obligated to at least invite her.

I just eyeballed roughly 5mg of etizolam and am feeling it hit hard. Plan is to crash again until the missus wakes me up and comes home, then go out. Hopefully.

I'm sending my guitar-playing buddy a link to the "Quack Like a Duck" song and saying that I want him to learn it so we can play it next week when we jam! =D

sup guys. never go to the bl discord, those guys are fucking retards.

Hehe. =D Yeah some people need to get a fucking life for sure.

I'm being inundated with pics of S_S's baby. He's so cute. :)

Why the fuck people keep dying. My first girlfriends sister just died.. And my ex-gf just had a baby too. For fucks sake. I just saw her this summer and now she's gone.

It's crazy isn't it? The older you get, the more people die...

Yeah, she was only 27. She said it was cerebral hemorrhage. She was using a lot of drugs though. Sad. I kissed her last time I saw her. Fucking fuck.

xammy <3

It's crazy isn't it? The older you get, the more people die...

It's to the point where it barely fazes me anymore. =\ Tho considering for quite awhile now I've been terribly worried about dying myself, it is strange when loved ones die before me. And I've had a bunch of them since my diagnosis...

Yeah my death cherry was broken last year. Like five people, two of them very close. Just a bugger of a year.

I lost my first really close friend last year. 2017 and 2018 have been intense.

I feel all of you. In the last few years I've lost 4 close relatives (including my dad) and a bunch of old friends. Their ages ranged from about 33 to 70 and the reasons from suicide to drugs to accidents.

Now my uncle just learned yesterday that he has inoperable liver cancer. My mom's been having a lot of unexplained weight loss, stomach problems and abnormal blood test readings, so I'm utterly terrified.

Please send some good vibes/thoughts/prayers my way and I'll do the same for all of you...

Peace, Love and Faith,
Dreamflyer

I feel all of you. In the last few years I've lost 4 close relatives (including my dad) and a bunch of old friends. Their ages ranged from about 33 to 70 and the reasons from suicide to drugs to accidents.

Now my uncle just learned yesterday that he has inoperable liver cancer. My mom's been having a lot of unexplained weight loss, stomach problems and abnormal blood test readings, so I'm utterly terrified.

Please send some good vibes/thoughts/prayers my way and I'll do the same for all of you...

Peace, Love and Faith,
Dreamflyer

<3.

Oh man dreamflyer, that's awful. :( Worry about loved ones is one of the shittiest feelings. Because you can't do anything about it and it can really consume your life for a while. I've been struggling with that with my dad. In some ways I wish (mostly because he wishes) that he had just gone out suddenly, instead of this 5 year long (and still going) slow, slow descent into utter helplessness... I see him in my dreams as nearly paralyzed and a shell of his former self. He absolutely HATES AND DESPISES this fact, that my mom especially will remember him this way instead of the way he was/they were before the illness. It's indescribably awful and tragic. :|

In some good news, well, my band lost our drummer, he decided to quit, but at basically the exact same time we found a new drummer who is BETTER and really enthusiastic. Really like the guy, both times we got together we played some of the best and most original music we've played in a long time. He's a quick learner and he fits in amazingly well... really fun guy to chill with, we like the same kinds of music, same kinds of activities... we play extraordinarily well together from the very beginning. Last night me and him and our bass player hung out until 2am, got high as fuck and showed each other music and went on an adventure. I'm feeling really good about it. :)

Actually we recorded the music, let me see if I can upload some to soundcloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.