• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is common for people to throw up from Buprenorfine.
I'm so fucked up i sincerly look like Johnny Depp on his Ether Binge in Fear and Loathing. I keep catching myself talking nonsense as i come out of the Nod, my girl is like what is wrong baby, you keep falling asleep. I just had a long day sweetie, but I'm better here bt you

But it's good medicine, great pain killer.

Glad you found a great girl man, love is the best drug. I found one too. :)

I find myself looking forward to my next DOF trial. It'll be sometime next week at 12mg. I posted about my 8mg trial, it was surprisingly nice. Like some love-child of Adderall and a very light dose of LSD, not enough for psychedelia but enough for that certain sparkle.

As for today, I'm gonna chainsaw up the rest of a tree that fell in my front yard, and carry all the chunks of wood up under the house to dry out.Maybe try splitting some I moved weeks ago, if they've dried enough to split yet.

Hi everyone :):)

I ended up having a lot of fun in the festival. Met some cool people, saw great bands, got high and danced, and laughed, and camped in a beautiful place next to a river under a nice weather.

However, I tripped on my second night there, and I kind of had a difficult trip. For the most part I was feeling great, but then at some point after midnight I guess I started feeling tired and my headspace became "foggy". By the end of the night I started getting some weird though-loops. I wasn't actually feeling anxious at all, but I started questioning a lot of what's going on in my life right now. Maybe if I just chatted with someone it would have helped me ground myself a bit, but the headspace I was in made me feel a little bit anti-social, so I avoided the people I had met there because I wasn't feeling like engaging in conversation with people I barely knew. At some point I just decided to go to sleep and took some Etizolam. I had already been tripping for 11 hours so it felt like the right thing to do.

The day after I was feeling fine, headed home relatively early, and met a pretty nice girl on the way back home, we talked the whole way back and had a really pleasant conversation that made the ride a lot more enjoyable.

So I wouldn't say I had a "bad trip", had a great time most of the night and was feeling in a good mood the day after. But I wasn't expecting to get this puzzling questions thrown at me. I guess that's the thing with psychedelics, they are always a little bit unpredictable. I'm glad I'm experienced enough with acid to not have let that ruined my night entirely. But now I can't shake the feeling that some of the things that manifested to myself during that trip are important and I need to address them. I got this recurring thought-loop that I'm living in a contradiction, that I want some things in my life to move forward but I keep attaching myself to stuff that will keep me rooted and stable and content, but not moving in the direction my will really wants to push me towards. Man, it's been pretty intense. It felt close to those first "life changing" trips, but without the magical wonder of recently discovering psychedelics. It felt more like a harsh truth being forced down my throat. A rough teaching. I don't know. I'm feeling a little bit confused. I guess I feel grateful for being able to experience what I experienced, and be able to learn about myself in the way I learned about myself, and more than other times I also feel compeled to actually do something about it. It's just that I now feel the burden of this responsibility, and I wasn't really expecting being confronted with all of this at the time it happened.

But yeah, that is LSD for ya. Pretty intense experience. Besides that, it was a pretty fun weekend. Now I'm having a break at work and still feeling tired, surviving with the aid of caffeine.

Wishing everyone else a nice week !

Sometimes the difficult trips end up being the most valuable. Funny how LSD can sometimes just REALLY get in there when you least expect it. Other than that though, it sounds like you had fun!

^ Yes to all of that. Tripping is weird, man. It can be so challenging. Psychedelics are by no means feel good drugs. Once you "learn" to navigate the psychedelic headspace you sort of figure that you can use them exclusively recreationally. You start casually dropping lowish dosages, having a nice time at shows and parties or whatever, and then you kind of fool yourself into thinking you can use them for the awesome euphoria and music enhancement they do provide. But every once in a while they will still beat your ass and confront you with uncomfortable truths, or things that you pushed to the back of your mind.

I've been thinking about that last one thing a lot since my trip. You need to be pretty emotionally stable and honest with yourself to consistently enjoy psychedelics. In that sense I really think they encourage mental-hygiene. Since my trip on saturday I feel like I've been through hours of psychotherapy or something. I can't imagine tripping regularly if I were in a really bad place in life. I think it's also true that the magical feeling of beauty and wonder they can induce can also be escapist and lure you into dosing often, but I dont think you can get away with it for too long without starting to trip pre-loading with benzos or something.

Well, in my experience at least, lol. Maybe this post is too anecdotal and I'm assuming too much. But yeah, tripping is weird, and so intense. Psychedelics are really really powerful tools. I feel literally blessed for having access to such experiences.

I totally agree. When I've been in really bad places in my life, where I'm not being honest with myself, I have not used psychedelics much at all during those times. Well it's really just been one time, the last few years of my marriage/opiate addiction. I actually left Bluelight for 3 years and didn't trip except once in that time. Lately I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety and sadness and anger, but psychedelics have helped keep me sane. Like you say, they encourage mental hygiene. I use them primarily recreationally but I also know that many times I will confront things... sometimes it's with love and acceptance and sometimes it's more difficult, but either way I come out of it with my head on straighter about it. I've had some really difficult trips this past year and some really beautiful/fun ones.

We are certainly lucky to be living in these times.

Sorry in advance I need to vent.

I had a horrible day at work. I'm training a guy that did good his first day but showed up today and decided to be slow as fuck the entire day, refused to clean his work area, it was like his feet were stuck in molasses. He kept fucking things up all day and myself and another guy were having to cover for him. One of the girls decided to leave halfway through the day too even though we were already short handed. The boss got the bright idea to not allow people to take breaks together anymore so we could keep all the machines running instead of taking them offline for 30 minutes a day. I also walked into a mess that the second shift guy left me which has been the norm everyday for the entire time I've worked there. Second shift guy also overloaded a machine causing the belts to burn off of it so we were down for 40 minutes this morning while it was fixed. I basically have been scrambling around cleaning up his mess in the morning and then cleaning up my own mess every day at the end of the shift.

Today, I spent the entire day training two people and doing two other people's jobs. Plus covering two people while they took break. Plus doing my two jobs (I run two lines). I didn't stop moving all day jumping on and off a fork lift constantly, running up and down stairs, and keeping multiple machines running as best I could. At the end up the day one of the people I am training (the slow guy) fucked up some shit majorly which took me about 30 minutes to fix. I was already frustrated, tired, and it's the Tuesday after a roll/mdma so you know how that goes. Despite it all I was keeping cool and in a good mood.

The slow guy left a bit of a mess in his work area but it wasn't too bad. Nothing nearly as bad as the second shift guy leaves us every morning.

Second shift guy comes in and I get him started. There is too much shit to clean up before we're supposed to clock out. If we don't clock out in time they yell at you for unapproved OT. Second shift supervisor allows this guy to leave a mess every night and has seen me cleaning it up every morning. Always asks me to "please forgive us". She pissed off my help yesterday causing him to quit so I was attempting to clean as I usually do and she told me just to leave the mess for her shift. Anyway, I'm heading out the door when the plant manager (who also see's this situation everyday) calls me over.

"Tell him what you guys told me". Second shift guy: "Yo, I'm tired of cleaning up your mess everyday!"

I almost beat his ass right then in there. I got hot and told him that's fucking bullshit and I'm sick of cleaning up your mess every morning and also I've gone a month without saying anything you fucking snitch why not come to me if you had an issue? Second shift supervisor threatens to write me up for the outburst. Plant manager tells us we're adults and everyone is going to stay off the clock until it's clean. I just fucking walked out.

I'm taking a personal day tomorrow. If they're going to treat me like this let's see how they like it when I'm not around to run the fucking place. So pissed. Sorry to vent. I'm off to drown my anger in corn liquor. I'm no call and no showing tomorrow. I don't put up with bullshit like this. Everyone told me these bosses were two-faced and I didn't believe them until today.

Damn man, that sounds lame as fuck. This is the main place I come to vent, no worries. :)

I do apologize I was pissed. I very rarely get mad but when I do it's like a switch gets flipped. I dealt with the two things I hate most today: A liar and two-faced people. I would have been more than happy to clean that mess up if asked or if the boss took up for me. Instead both of them shitted on me to make themselves look better. Both of them are irking everyone in ways that are pissing the entire staff off. They're throwing too much work on everyone. Also, running the plant as fast as we are is retarded. They think it helps production but all they're doing is over working the staff and equipment causing people to be frustrated, get sick, and making the machines go down multiple times a day by running them too hard. We lose a lot more than we gain.

They're leaning too hard on me personally. I'm basically still a new hire and I shouldn't be training people or running nearly the entire plant by myself all day.

Anyway, I'm going to at least give a call in the morning and just tell them I have a family emergency. He'll know it's BS and he'll know why I'm really not coming but at least they can plan for it. Going to sleep in after I make the call and if the local National Park is open I'll be dropping 300 or 600ug of LSD and going for a day hike. I'm long overdue for one anyway. By the time I get home I'll have decided if I'm going back to that job or saying fuck it and finding another one. I'll quit any job in a heartbeat if I'm disrespected. I have the luxury of not requiring one at all times. Everything I make there is spending money for the most part.

More than likely I'll just stay through April to fund my AT thru-hike. Pretty much decided tonight that I'm sick of putting it off. If I come up with $3k before April I'm going. I need 5-6 months away from it all. I drank liquor and had 0.5mg of xanax after I posted my last post. I'm not putting up with a job where I have to take benzos and alcohol everyday. First time I've touched either one in 9 months.

Hey PD fam <3

Just wanted to stop by and say high, been working alot of hours at the new Resturant and things are going great. Finally just got back to the apartment and smoked half a joint of this Banana Muffin, feels good man.

Loving this new place, everybody i work with is great. In the beginning of February im being moved into the back kitchen to prep for the Head Chefs. It's not easy work but its very rewarding, going to pick up some Bupe in the A.M. plan on taking 4mgs perday and keeping it right around there. For pain relief and to keep me in check, dont go blowing my check on bricks of dope and xanax bars.

I got priorities people, like shrooms and LSD
Love all of you :D

~Charlie

Glad to hear the job is going well so far. :)

I just got a vacuum sealer machine yesterday. I spent some time vacuum-sealing groups of ETH-LAD, AL-LAD and ALD-52 hits so I can keep them in the freezer and store very long-term. I wish I had done it years ago because the ETH and AL hits have turned light gray, they still work but I imagine there's some amount of degradation.

Thanks guys.

I'd really like to pick up a vacuum sealer myself. Was thinking about putting away extra 8mg Bupe pills away on ice eventually. Have a stock pile incase of emergency maybe a few grams of benzo powders.

But speaking on AL-LAD years ago when samples from one of the early batches came over from Europe i had forgotten about these blotters for awhile in a dark closet. They had some discoloring like you mentioned but they seemed not much different to me and the friend i gave some two. They were more than year close to two at room temperature so that was cool.

I had this epic blotter collection at one point. There was DOx, LSD and some of the family. And a whole shit ton of Nbomes that i never sampled a single time, not even sure why i collected all those.

LOL; I have like 50 mg of NBOMe on solution since like 2014, I bought it back when I wasn't aware of how potentially dangerous it could be. But just by the time I bought it I started coming across all the horror stories so never ended up sampling it. I'm not even sure why I haven't throw it away, it horrifies me.

I've got an epic blotter collection for the first time in my life:

LSD (a few of various batches)
ALD-52
ETH-LAD
AL-LAD
DOM
DOI
DOB

I want to add MIPLA too =D

I also have some 2C-B-fly-NBOMe but it's in solution, not blotters. Also a lot more DOXs but also in solution.

I still got a tiny bit of some al-lad blotters and lsd sugar cubes. I wonder if they are still ok after all these years. I wanted to do some over the holidays but that is the type of trip I'd prefer to do with someone else and at a setting that isn't my home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.