• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fentanyl always been notorious for me, almost 10 years ago 4 youngsters died in my little city when they cut pieces from those transdermal patches and ate them :/ you dont really see fent here or or heroin in the whole country. Our opioid junkies use mostly buprenorphine. Oxys are around but I don't see how you could afford oxy habit even with high salary here.

I had a couple of those Actiq (or whatever) Fent suckers they had out. Shit lasted me days, and tasted pretty good.

My friend gave me a patch he had used for 3 days. There was little bits left. My smart self tore open the package and was vaping pinhead amounts off foil. Didn't die, but that was really stupid.

Who would have thought black tar heroin would be more desireable than powder. At least until they figure out how to put fent in that too

Cocaine laced with fentanyl? I'm not even believing that is some cartel shit. Why would they kill off all their customers? To my paranoid self, it sounds more like some government (ours/usa) sponsered shenanigans.

I know, right? It doesn't even make sense. Either some fucking idiot fucker was like "derp, itz drugz, letz put 'em together", or someone is trying to get people killed...

I know fent/fentalogues have been sold on blotter paper, but if carfentanil was legitimatly on hoffman blotter paper, that seems reallllllly fucking sketchy.

It's so fucked up that carfentanyl is available. You shouldn't be able to order an opiate whose dose is in the single-digit micrograms, by the gram, online. I remember when our Spanish friends started selling RC opioids... I knew it was the end, not only of them, but the scene. Talk about some shortsighted bullshit. :|

Shadowmeister: I would have the cats go stay with a friend the night before the court date. If for some reason the ex gets the cats, just be like "Oh, I'm sorry, a friend was over and left the door open and they got out. Oops". Then what the fuck can they really do? I don't see them sending a fucking detective over a few weeks later to see if any cats are on the premises. If anything just be like "I'll adopt two cats for you right now though, it's probably for the best, the old cats never liked you anyway" hahahaha

Good idea. I'll probably do that.

Fentanyl always been notorious for me, almost 10 years ago 4 youngsters died in my little city when they cut pieces from those transdermal patches and ate them :/ you dont really see fent here or or heroin in the whole country. Our opioid junkies use mostly buprenorphine. Oxys are around but I don't see how you could afford oxy habit even with high salary here.

I don't see how people can afford it either. Oxy is SO EXPENSIVE.

Prince died from U-4470 in a fake oxy pill. Even celebrities are dying. It's crazy. So glad the Internet is such a good source of drugs. I hope to never buy street drugs again.

I'm convinced fentanyl is showing up in everything to stir up outrage and prolong the war on drugs. It's the only explanation that makes sense to me.

I'm convinced fentanyl is showing up in everything to stir up outrage and prolong the war on drugs. It's the only explanation that makes sense to me.

I don't think you understand the mindset of your run-of-the-mill heroin dealer. If someone ODs on their product other junkies rush to them to buy it because it gains a reputation for being strong. Once your typical junkie is to the point where they're a regular customer they aren't flush with cash anymore and the dealer has already made the majority of what they'll get out of them. At that point those customers start to become highly annoying and a liability. Finally, a lot of heroin dealers are flat out racist and will openly admit that they'll refuse to sell that stuff to "their own kind". Another white boy dying is a good thing in their eyes.

I've spent a lot of time playing chess with big time crack/heroin dealers. Nearly all of them were black and nearly all of them expressed this attitude. I don't know why they were so open with me about it when they would rarely speak with other white folks about it. I never understood why I was often invited to parties where I was the only white face in the room.

Headphones: What you say makes sense, for heroin. It doesn't really make sense that Fent is in all these other drugs now. Who wants cocaine that gives them a rush then they pass out 20 minutes later? Ketamine with fent? That would be horrible.

Shadowmeister: Just look at ecstacydata. Almost ALL of the opiate pills sent in are knockoffs with fent or something else in them. I remember getting Purdue OC 80's for $20 in 04/05. Used to be able to doctor shop and hit 2-3 a day and end up with a few hundred 10mg hydros, 2mg alp, (and my favorite) soma/carisprodol. That shit is not possible pretty much anywhere at this point. I wouldn't trust buying any pressed pill off the street at this point, unless I saw it come out of a prescription bottle with a recent date (and even then...). Even the E/molly is STILL cut to shit with meth and all other sorts of bullshit. You look at all the euro results and it's like "150mg mdma, 250mg mdma, 120mg mda" etc etc.

I remember thinking "WHY are these spanish people selling fucking opiates?". They allready had like 40-50 products, made millions, and now you wanna sell opies too? Even at the end they still had one of the fentalogues on blotter available. Even in like 2011/2012 the RC scene was huge. There was one US board with like 30 fucking vendors on it. I doubt anything has ever been put out, then scheduled so fast as all the opiates that have come out since 2015 or so. That, benzos by the gram for $$, and reddit fucking destroyed something that was still fairly underground and put it out there so the gov pretty much had to do something.

I'm curious if countries outside the USA are having problems with fent in cocain/meth/ket/mdma etc etc. If they aren't, it should make you wonder why it's only the USA? If they are, then even that seems to be on a larger scale than simply cartels/organizations or street level dealers cutting it themselves. I dunno

Yep, you're totally right. As usual... this is why we can't have nice things. Because of human greed. Even the Spaniards, who in general were in the top of their class of all time, ended up falling to the allure of RC opiates and fent analogues. I felt shocked when I first saw that they had done that, and then sad, and then a little angry.

These fucking meds.. can barely get out of bed

Is it from the antidepressant?

Sometimes they can make you feel like utter shit for a few days when you start them. I'm actually at this park up the street from where my job interview is. I'm a little bit nervous but will turn on the charm when i walk in. Im like over an hour early but i was paranoid about missing a train on the subway and being late.

Wish me luck guys =D

Hell yeah dude! Congrats!

Just listened to the monthly company update meeting, great things. I don't remember if I've said anything about this in here, but until very recently we were owned by a huge multinational holding corporation... they bought the company when the previous CEO almost ran it into the ground and it needed saving. Over the last 15 years, they've become increasingly awful... forcing us to use their services and charging 10 times more than competition for them, telling us we can't spend a little money to, for example, hire someone outside on a contract basis to help brand a new product in an extremely short-sighted attempt to save costs, setting absurdly high goals that we can never meet considering their restrictions, and always taking a percentage of the profit we do make. Anyway it's been years since I've had a bonus or raise because of this. Well, a few weeks ago they decided, hey, you guys aren't making our goals, we're gonna sell your company. This would have resulted in massive layoffs even had they found a buyer, but they didn't find a buyer in time, so they decided to liquidate the company which means myself and everyone else would have lost our jobs. But instead, our CEO, who worked for the corporation, said "fuck you" to the corporation, quit, and bought (partly with his own money and partly by financing) our company, so now we're an LLC and totally independent. We're already looking far more profitable and now we're free to go our own direction... already they hired a branding person for a new product and the product (that the corporation said it wasn't worth spending the money to brand) is taking off and has already made more money than we spent on the branding/marketing (and it's just getting started... and it's fully automated so now that it's launched, the profit margin on it is over 80% going forward, which is huge). We just won a $3 million piece of work which is massive for us because it's a relatively small company. Next year is looking really good and I suspect I'll be getting yearly raises and bonuses again. :)

Corporations can be so stupid and short-sighted... if they had let us run how we are now, we would have met their numbers. Instead they almost forced us to run the company into the ground because of attention to quarterly profits and shareholders and greed (by forcing us to use their massively overpriced services so they could drain more money from us that way). Now we get to keep all the profits in-house and massively reduce our operating costs. And we even managed to get a group health plan deal that's BETTER and cheaper than the one we got through the corporation, and our company is going to match a larger percentage of 401k contributions as well as do a larger profit-sharing percentage.

So, I'm really pumped. :) And thankful that our CEO is truly a stand-up guy who cares about the people who work for him and make the company (his company, now) happen. <3

Last edited:
That's awesome that your CEO invested his own money like that. It sounds like you guys will have much more freedom to move forward now. I used to work for a privately owned company that refurbished and repaired tape drives, like DLT 8000's and Fujitsu M2488's and other types of drives. When it was just our shop it was great but after the owners partnered up with this company out west things just changed.

They started swamping me with stuff to fix and giving me closer deadlines. It got ridiculous and it reminds me of the situation you had in a way. But that field i was in sadly dried up, people dont really need tape drives anymore. I'd ended up leaving when things got slower and moved on to other things. I really do miss it sometimes, those were great years.

Glad to hear about the postive changes happening in your company, its great to be enthusiastic about what you do. That's how i am about cooking, its my passion.
The programming field your in is very impressive bro, what i was doing with hardware is easier than that. I've never been able to get a firm grasp on coding. One of my cousins works for a good company, really smart guy. He has been into programming since he was a kid.

Wish you the best man, life is great
I'm feeling very positive also :)

Last edited:
Cooking is also awesome, I love it. :)

I'm on my way in about 45 minutes to the music festival my friend's band is putting on... gonna party for 2 days and then play a show Sunday at noon. :) Also I only have 1 more day of community service left, and 3 more alcohol treatment classes. Which means I have my second drug test in like a week, so I need to make sure not to do any MDMA or etizolam this weekend, but no worries... definitely gonna do some G, and AMT, and LSD. :)

All that DWI stuff seems like it went by quickly, good to have it behind you. That festival sounds like it is going to be a great time. I'll assume your gonna do AMT one day and LSD on the other. Use the GHB on the comedown of both, that would surely be a recipe for awesomeness. My Phenibut is arriving tonight and I'm looking forward to that, probably take some tommorow morning.

Would you think cycling one day on two days off be enough to avoid a habit? I know that you do something similar. Gonna start with 750mgs and two hours later another 750mgs. Haven't had any since more than a week ago when i ran out, it should feel spectacular.

Found out last weekend that GHB is an amazing festival drug (although the promoters threatened to boot anyone found with it!)
Really good for nights when you don't want to party too hard, also great on psych comedowns.

Just packed a week of work into one day and I'm not done yet. :(

Anyway, here is a good song for you moderators out there:

Gonna try to catch these guys live sometime.

^Groovy Headphones, I dig it ;) never heard of Optimus Ryhme, but I just went on a youtube journey exploring them. Much appreciated!

I've been doing free weights at home the past few weeks. Finally seeing some visible gains on my upper body. Feels good. Not to mention my woman's sex drive seems to have increased ;)

Last edited:
Guys, xammy was right. It's totally dead here the past couple days. C'mon, I'm unemployed and waiting till my new job. Can't afford to go out and see friends. I need socialization!

I wish PD Social was bumping like the old days. All of Bluelight actually. :\ But hey swirly buds, how's it going today? I felt like ass yesterday because of sleep deprivation after the festival, and probably also having done a lot of GHB 3 days in a row. None yesterday though. Today I took some phenibut and it's great. Gonna lay off the G until perhaps the weekend, that stuff has a pretty strong pull. But the good news is I get to smoke weed again Monday night! It's my last alcohol treatment class so after it I'm gonna get stoooooooned. :) Probably only gonna take one hit, it's been so long. And, I'm finishing my community service this weekend, too, so I'll have 3 days free again that I've had taken up with court-mandated stuff for the past 2+ months. Looking forward to that. :)

Also I built a little JavaScript application that quickly creates tags for tagging trip reports. I've been trying for years to turn our TR forum into a trip reports database to rival Erowid's, where every report is hand-classified and it has an actually powerful and useful search feature. With the additional benefit of being able to actually reply to reports and have discussions. Well, I created this tagger, so you can just go through and click from lists of substances/experience types/ROAs/etc and generate the code for the tags within seconds. It's been really useful for me, saves tons of time, and once it's finalized and can be hosted on Bluelight.org, I'm going to make it available publicly so that people can tag their own reports if they want. I'm also working on the HTML forum header, which will be a custom search engine where you can search by substance(s) or category(ies) of substances, experience level, experience type(s), and ROA(s) used, or any combination of those, or combinations of multiple specific substances. Then it uses the tags to return only content that has been specifically tagged as what you're looking for. Pretty excited to get it all working... of course there is still a SHIT TON of old stuff to tag, but hopefully with this new tagger tool, other people will actually be willing to help with that. I'll probably make an announcement when it's ready for everyone to try to search for all of their own reports and tag them for me.

Blah blah blah phenibut makes me like to talk. I'm hopefully gonna go jam with a drummer in an old band of mine and some of his band members tonight... I love doing that, they're tons of fun and also really great musicians, we end up making some of the coolest music. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.