• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eliminating gluten and dairy seems to be helping for sure, I don't feel any pain in my wrist the past few days, and even some of my skin psoriasis spots are fading. :)

It's strange but common alergens seem particularly prone to causing people issues at the moment.

And I'm so sorry for vortech. Damn man, it's too common round here. RIP man. <3

Well on a positive note, my best friend who's been psychotic on meth and homeless for a while now finally agreed to get help, his parents are taking him home right now and he's gonna go to rehab... his brother is already in rehab and seems to be doing well. Whew! :) I got a call from our mutual friend last night and I was having a really good night so I ignored it because I knew it was about our friend, but ever since I've had some anxiety and this terrible feeling like he was going to say he was dead. But in fact it's the opposite end of the possible spectrum of news.

It's always good to hear that someone is getting away from Meth. It's almost as if it allows negative entities an open door, and closes doors to positive ones. It's alarming that so many in our community are seeing early departures, I'm not surprised you had doubts.

I'm doing pretty well, looking forward to spring and summer. Sometimes, you just can't survive the winter.

I had that sinking feeling, you know? Like, oh fuck, I'm so scared to check this message because I know what it is. Really glad I was wrong, that would have been devastating.

I had that sinking feeling, you know? Like, oh fuck, I'm so scared to check this message because I know what it is. Really glad I was wrong, that would have been devastating.

I'm glad that it's working out for your mate :)

Second that man I remember reading about that like a month or two ago seemed like a real unstable situation.

I did a lot of Mdma yesterday, several doses. I use it once a year, at doses like that is becomes very intense.

Mentally I feel fine in fact after the euphoric peak I worked through a lot of stuff. Brought me to tears, this morning too. It was real, I thought of M as a fake drug so maybe this is its way of showing me that it isn't. Perhaps I was the one wearing a mask back then.

It really surprised me I wasn't expecting to take it and had a great day but I crashed hard, always do with infrequent use and these high doses. Still getting hydrated and trying to eat something more substantiall than fruit. Got rocked by the shit, but I'd take this over an alcohol hangover any day. Mainly I have extreme anxiety and my body is still calming down as the experience shocked me with its power.. Feels like I got struck by lightening it was so intense.

had a PET scan done Tuesday, my cancer is indeed in just the one spot (adrenal gland). going to relatively non-invasive surgery to cut it out. much better news than i was expecting.

Woohoo! That makes me smile widely. :)

You know what else does? I was at the grocery store at the self checkout, and I asked for $10 cash back. And the machine spit out nine $10 bills instead of one. I checked the receipt, yep, only got charged for one. Score. %)

I'll trust them if they keep giving me $80 for nothing... oh, great machines, I shall do your bidding henceforth. Reveal to me thine master plan and I shall blindly obey.

I'm so freakin' hungover. I think I should quit drinking. Last night my friend had to drive me home from the bar, and I lost my keys so I had to wake up my fiance to let me in the door. I have no recollection of any of it... She's pissed as hell at me. Luckily my friend found my keys and I was able to make it to work this morning, but I still ended up having to go home early. Still feeling shitty even after a nap and some food. I just need to stop. I can't control my intake with booze. It's time i accept that and move on.

Yeah I used to lose control very easily with booze. I had an incident where my friend convinced me to drive him to a girl's house while I was blacked out and babbling nonsense. I drove into a ditch and through an insane stroke of luck related to my cousin just marrying a police dispatcher, they didn't give me a DUI and just had my dad pick me up. I had alcohol poisoning and dealt with the fallout for quite a while. I didn't drink at all for years after that. These days I don't get to that point anymore, I've learned how to control myself.

She's never tried it. She hasn't done many drugs. The one time she took LSD with me, the end of the trip and hours after were spent having to pee every 10 minutes and bladder pain. Mushrooms don't seem to do this, nor weed. But alcohol does, and caffeine fucks her up too. Those are the only drugs she's ever done. She wants to try more psychedelics but is extremely wary of them because of her stomach and IC issues.

I'm just replying to this in here xorkoth, so as to not derail the thread I took it from. But we've discussed your girlfriends issues here before, because she was in a similar-ish place to me regarding fatigue and then IBS and stuff, iirc.

Has she really tried to address this stuff via regulating diet yet, as I seem to remember that maybe you's were thinking about it, and it was.implied that route hadn't been explored?

It's just I've found that sugar really seems to make me tired, along with wheat, and the regulation of both/eating clean has really seemed to put an end to my fatigue issues. I get fatigued when I eat excessively, and I'd weirdly become.very addicted to sweet treats like chocolate, when they didn't bother me a few years back.

Yeah diet is the first thing she tried, and the main thing. She's actually considering trying to eliminate gluten since it's gone well for me, but she is extremely cognizant and careful of what she eats and has been for years now.

My psoriasis on my skin is slowly disappearing, it's amazing. :) And all my joint pain. Who knew that my cousin was right about cutting out gluten...

People are pretty militant about telling us not to try cutting it out, I think it can almost seem unbelievable when you realise it works.

Hey everyone! Hope all is well.

Sorry I was in a pretty dark place the last time I posted after my dad passed away. It's been a tough couple of weeks but I'm starting to get a grip on my emotions. A lot of misplaced anger, guilt, blame and every other crappy emotion you can think of... on myself/him/God/fate/everybody/nobody/etc.???

Need to get back to my dream thread after two long nights of vivid dreams, nightmares, night terrors, false awakenings and such. Keep dreaming that I wake up thinking that my dad is still alive and I just dreamed that he died, then wake up and realize that he's really gone, then fall back to sleep and dream that he's alive again... very disorienting and spooky sometimes, but I'm getting used to it.

Peace, Love and Faith,
Dreamflyer

Hey man, much love, I'm glad you're feeling a little better. <3 Looking forward to reading about your dreams.

I'm on such a home improvement buzz right now... gonna make my house so much nicer this Spring. :) I'm painting the interior, and putting on a new roof, and fixing up my garage/basement into a finished, livable space. :) I also found a bunch of my art today while I was looking for something else, including one of my favorite pieces which I really thought I had sold, but I didn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.