• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled, as I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about. However if we are talking cartoon character likenesses, then the closest to me is probably Tinky Winky

Anomander is the man, derr. 8)

I had friends over last night for poker night, it was really fun. I almost got second place, but no such luck. Someone passed me a vape, and I assumed it was a nicotine vape since everyone knows I can't smoke weed right now, but it was a hash oil vape, and I inhaled a hit before I realized. So... hoping I don't get random tested this week. :\ I probably won't though, since I did last week and apparently there are only 2 for the whole course and they have to be able to report you've been sober the whole time. Still, damn. It wasn't really even enough to get high so hopefully it won't stick around long.

Anyone hear from Xammy lately? Haven't seen him on here in many months.

Hey guys, I'm here. I lurk pretty often but haven't felt like posting. After my 3-meo-pcp breakdown it's been hard. Life doesn't feel quite the same. I was "ok" within weeks but I haven't been the same since. I was almost a year sober if you don't count some alcohol and some weed here and there after it but I've done some ketamine, LSD and MDMA. Feels good to know that I can still enjoy them without psychotic symptoms or anything which suggests for me at least that I don't have a hereditary condition like schizophrenia or anything like that. Ketamine just feels somewhat boring for me and lacks the magic. Haven't done more than a gram in a year though. I'm just super depressed and experiencing anhedonia nowadays. I've became really antisocial too and haven't seen friends in a long time and don't even feel like playing games with friends anymore. Didn't even get a summer job from my usual place which would've been really good for me. Been drinking way too much these past few months, should quit that..
Fuck I miss vortech.

Hey buddy, sorry you're having such troubles. :\ It's been a rough year for me, too, although I know it will pass. How long have you been feeling this way? Has it gotten any better with time?

Since the psychosis I guess. Yeah I'm aware of your situation, pretty fucked up stuff. Dunno if it has gotten better. I'm anxious now that I should continue my studies but don't feel like I have the energy to. Already wasted like 2 years without progress. I have a doctor's appointment this week to get some sick leave so I don't have to stress so much about studies. I think the doctor will try to put me on some medication and I don't like the idea of that. I feel like I have all the pieces to make my life fun and exciting again but just lack the kick to do so.

Sorry to read that, Xammy. Still cool to see you around again !
I think you really should try to start slowly getting busy again, going step by step.
You don't wan't to overload and get anxious about it. But you don't want to stay doing nothing either.

Good luck with everything !

Yeah I think the hardest part about making progress is taking the first step, and each step after that gets easier. If I were you, I'd set myself small goals, like, I will call my friend sometime this week and hang out. Or, I'll go out on Monday and do such and such thing that I enjoy even if I don't feel like it. If you put yourself back out there slowly, one step at a time, it won't seem so daunting. I've definitely been in periods of anhedonia and it makes it so hard to actually do anything, even when you know you enjoy the thing.

Ooh check it out, I'm a senior moderator again. :)

Ahh GHB feels very nice. :) It quite reminds me of phenibut but more intense and intoxicating.

Ahh GHB feels very nice. :) It quite reminds me of phenibut but more intense and intoxicating.

Lucky bastard. I was going to get some myself last weekend but my local guy took a new job and is out of town for the long term. Probably for the best considering I'm not supposed to be doing anything at the moment. Haven't had any since my teens.

Took a picture while joyriding on my tractor today. Caught all our cows hanging out by the creek. Poor guys don't know we're about to get 20 inches of rain. See the big one with the horns? Bastard chased me last time I hiked around our farm on LSD. I had to jump a gate and was stuck in the hayloft for a good 20 minutes before I got brave enough to book it to the safety of another field. He circled the thing for a good 15 minutes trying to find a way in to get to me.

Usually they don't scare me but with a head full of LSD I was scared when I saw him running across the field. He spotted me from 300 yards off so thankfully I had enough time to put some distance between him and me before he got close. :D

If any city folks tell you that bullshit about cows sleeping standing up show them this picture. Not sure how that whole cow tipping rumor got started. Probably some farm boys telling lies to fuck with people like we always do.

Last edited:
Haha, nice. =D My girlfriend and I were wandering around the farm she used to live on, on mushrooms, a few years back. We came across some cows that the owner of the farm was keeping there for his uncle, and had to walk through a gauntlet of them. I didn't like the way they were staring at me... it didn't help that we heard a girl say she got chased by one shortly before we ate the mushrooms.

Sometimes they don't mind you at all and sometimes they'll chase you for no reason. If you ever get the chance to be around them while they're pregnant they get very docile and you can pet them. Just make sure you aren't messing with them when the bull is around! :D

I know what you mean about them being intimidating while you have a head full of LSD/mushrooms or on a disso. Another BLer and I went hiking on the farm one day on MXE or 3-meo, can't remember which, he got really brave when we got near them and I had to talk him out of attempting to walk any closer to them. I know better than to mess with them while sober so I really keep my distance when I'm off baseline.

When I was a kid we used to stand on the barbed wire fences and attempt to jump on their backs when they would wander by. I managed to ride a few for several yards before I got tossed off. It's a rite of passage around here. All my uncles and my Dad did it too when they were kids.

Funny thing is mine are trained to follow the tractor because they associate it with being fed. So if you're on the tractor you're their best friend, if you're on foot the males will always give chase because they think you're a threat to the females.

I just talked to my lawyer and I was actually mistaken, my ex did NOT ever send any sort of reply to being served. So the hearing Monday is to try to get divorced by default. That means I would still need to go to equitable distribution court, except that my lawyer pulled up my house deed and noticed that it was listed as purchased a month before we were married, and we're listed on the deed as "single co-inhabitants", which means the court can't consider it marital property. Which means it's not part of equitable distribution. He says that the retirement account shouldn't be an issue either since I had it long before we got married, and I shouldn't even mention the cats. He said on Monday we will ask the judge to grant a divorce, which she may or may not do (she may insist we try to serve my ex again), and file a motion to dismiss the need for equitable distribution. 8o

Of course, that would mean she'd still be on the deed to the house. Theoretically, she could take me to court and insist we split the house up. But, if she did that, and we were not married, then there'd be no grounds, really, because she's never paid a cent for it. So... I'm in the clear? Maybe? 8( :) Don't want to get my hopes up.

I've wanted to try ghb for a long time. How good is it?

Sup pharmakos, how's the cancer? <3

Is that hurricane Florence gonna be some serious shit guys?

Haha, that's why I picked shadowthrone! =D

Cottillion is the man, you can be Cottilion. I'll be errr... Anomander Rake. :D

CFC can be Kruppe or something.

The motherfucking ROPE. Any scene where Cotillion bust out the asassian shit was nicceeeee.

The scene in where Kalam Tavore abd T'Aamber were tryign to get back to the ships after meeting with Laseen. Wasn't it Cotillion and that chick he possesed that fucked with Crokus/Cutter (i forget her name, and even looking at a list of characters it's like, Fuck there's 500 names here) just fucking lit up everyone left alive at the end of the scene?

I just finished the series not even a year ago and I'm allready forgetting shit. Maybe I should just read it again ;-)

My friend in NC said his parents just bought a retirement house by the NC coast, and allready burned out to Dallas for the week. He said he's not worried cuz he's about 3 hours inland, but that doesn't mean shit as far as flooding and stagnating storm system.

Last edited:
Yeah, glad to see your doin' alright xam <3

Seems like a lot of folks have kinda drifted away from posting here this past year. Plus so many have passed away... I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.