• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell yeah, just realized the annual Dark Star Orchestra show at my favorite local venue is tomorrow! Just bought my ticket. %)

Xorkoth you lucky dog. I just read today an iconic 40+ year old venue in my town is closing down. Most likely due to gentrification and needs for a parking lot :-(. I saw soooo many shows there over the past 15 or so years. It's the last venue left of all the old ones I used to go to hardcore/punk/ shows during my teens. It's really fucking sad. THere was a facebook thread with people listing all the shows they've been too over the years. It kinda hurts and makes me sad :-(

Upstairs and downstairs. No barricade. cool security. So many stagedives over the years. fuck.

Trying DOB again. This time 2.1-2.3mg. Wish me luck8(

Mr Halucination, if you perhaps mosey on over to the Social Tripping Thread for these types of post you will have better luck. I am not hating, i have posted my fair share of random bullshit all over bluelight ;-). About two years ago though, the Social threads were split into two. One for general "hows your life talk" and one for "yo I just took some drugs and I wanna talk about it."

you prolly wanna post in the second one for this type of thing ;-)

also: for trying the same drug with no modifiers within about three days. I woulda trippled my dose, and still be expected to be underwhelemed. and DOB for fucks sake. Don't ya have any shorter acting mixers? Any 4-6 hr phens or trypts? I have had great luck extending a trip or tripping two days in a row with the same drug by just adding another one and/ or a dissociative into the mix. I have also ended up in prison and the hospital. Funny thing is, I laugh about it all now.

I have 10 1.2mg blotters of DOB... haven't tried them yet though. Maybe next time I would do DOC? I dunno, DOC is so perfect though...

Tomorrow Ima do some LSD + AL-LAD though I think, for the show I'm going to. Great combo...

Don't matta which social thread you post in. ;)

DOC is one of my favorite psychs out there, usually dose between 3-5mgs for my sweet spot. Used to have a gram of it years ago and had it thrown in the mix frequently. Sadly it was lost. My ex girlfriend hated psychedelics and would get rid of my things at times. Thank goodness that horrid woman is outta my life.

But yeah DOC is amazing, but i would test drive DOB at around a milligram possibly. I here it can be more stimulating than the former. Some of the reports that I've read made it sound like DOB was remarkable visually, that's always a highlight.

Last edited:
It's also one of my very favorites. Used to be my absolute favorite but the duration is a bit of a hindrance now that I'm older... still love it a lot though. I found an insanely cheap source for it from China a couple of years back that is no longer there... got 3 grams for an unbelievably low price so I have a lifetime supply several times over. :)

My impression of DOB from reports is that it's more intensely psychedelic and more stimulating than DOC. I actually did try it once many years ago at 1mg, but I was doing so many psychedelics at that time that it didn't do any more than a light, indistinct threshold buzz.

Kinda feel you on the age and the 18+ hour trip off DOC. If i was to take it now i would wake up at 5am and dose 2mg of DOC alongside of 1.75gms of Phenibut. Then i would fall back asleep and wake up back up in a couple hours once it has taken hold. Ive purposely fallen asleep after dosing a couple times. It allows me to be back at baseline before too late the following night. And I'd be choosing to throw the Phenibut in there to smooth out any excess stimulation.

Actually just took Phenibut about 10mins ago to help enhance my day. I havent taken it in about 7-9 days either so i should feel it really well. Dosed around the 2 gram mark

Phenibut is another of my very favorite drugs. :) I took some yesterday so still feeling the glow today.

Yeah when I take DOC I try to take it around 10am latest, but I still can't sleep at all that night without a benzo.

also: for trying the same drug with no modifiers within about three days. I woulda trippled my dose, and still be expected to be underwhelemed. and DOB for fucks sake. Don't ya have any shorter acting mixers? Any 4-6 hr phens or trypts? I have had great luck extending a trip or tripping two days in a row with the same drug by just adding another one and/ or a dissociative into the mix. I have also ended up in prison and the hospital. Funny thing is, I laugh about it all now.

I received a sheet of DOB tabs for free from a vendor who messed up. So im not worried about the whole wasting them. Its like a very light amphetamine high. No trippyness really, a little convoluted thoughts. People were talking about this like it 2 tabs would have me strapped in the psychiatric ward lmao. Maybe if I was baseline sober for like month.

Apologies for ruining your thread with my post just figured this thread could use some uplifting and whats more uplifting than me having a great trip? Actually having a great trip hah
Disso arent really my thing I think. I did a gram ? (cant remember) in a binge week. I never got into a K hole tho so theres that.

Dude, it is not MY thread, and YOU, didn't ruin it. All I was saying is you might get more responses to your trippy state in the trippy thread. But like Xorkoth said, who cares post wherever you want, social, social tripping. we all the same people trying to get along right? Seriously, this place has been a second home to me for 14 years, so don't take it that way. Be you, be tripppy, do whatever ;-)

That sucks, what were you trying to get instead of a sheet of DOB tabs? I have taken DOC a handful of times. The ONLY time I might have taken DOB was in like 2004 I got a $5 hit of "acid" that I allready knew was an rc just wondering what it was. I don't think it was DOC and this was before NBOMES so it was probably DOB or DOI

Is your vendor known for sending out properly dosed tabs? Maybe some are underdosed. Then again, if your baseline is that you trip once a week, you might need 3-4mg DOB. Just make sure you have some strong benzos on hand in case you don't like it. hahaha.

Happy T(r)ails

edit: So much mention of phenibut. Even my IRL friend is talking about it. I feel like I should know more about what it its, but there are so many drugs to know about. Someone care to give me a quick rundown please and what it's good for. Especially considering I'd really like to finally get off benzos, prolly ditch the kratom, hey if I could stop using dissos all day that would be great, and if alcohol would just not exist anymore that would be AWESOME.... but imma keep smoking weed (until I need a job hahahaha). I'd list more but I trashed my psychedelic etc stash :-(

Last edited:
I actually took some phenibut last night too. My friend irl is getting into Nootropics and has been experimenting and shared some with me. Never really felt it though, I took THC, O-DT, phenibut, beer, and coffee yesterday, so it all blended together.

I actually took some phenibut last night too. My friend irl is getting into Nootropics and has been experimenting and shared some with me. Never really felt it though, I took THC, O-DT, phenibut, beer, and coffee yesterday, so it all blended together.

O-DT desmethyltramadol? I don't even want any, just the collector in me is curious. I know a beloved friend of our scene that stocked it befell the illegetimate arm of the legal system (goodbye SI). I think I heard something about a polish vendor stocking it? I don't keep up much these days. I am just gonna assume it's old stock?

I stopped drinking coffee so much when I got into kratom. I might take a$1store energy shot, but no coffee. FYI Kratom withdrawal is real and it sucks. I was ordering a kilo every 1-2 months Dosage was probably 10-25g/day for over a year straight. Just stopping isn't killing me, but it's like what I would think is 1/4 of a hydro/oxy/weak h withdrawal. I can still do shit by eating some cannabis edibles and drinking a lot of whisky and eating diclaz, but my throat is all fucked up, i'm shitting like fuck, and I feel sick. hehehe Why I ne ver really got into opiates I figured if I got into them hardcore I'd end up in prison or dead before i withdrew hardcore. haha.

Anyway. I am hoppin a greyhound bus tommorow in the hopes that "poisonous" frog secretion can get rid of the cloud of "my life fucking sucks and everything I do gets fucked" that seems entwined with my soul right now. A few things have tried to fuck me off this week on the way, where I could have easily said fuck it and nevermind. To me, that says I just might being doing the right thing for me, right now. Ya dig?

Anyway, I feel more positive than I have in a while, just at the hope of betterment. If intention is worth fuck all, then I'm Golden (Pony Boy).

ILU to anyone who lurks or post here. We need to stop dying, because one of us (with an open mind) could be worth 5 people who don't give a fuck and just want to rape the earth to live and then die.

Gotta dose phenibut right, too little and it does basically nothing, too much and it's unpleasant. But if you get it juuuuuust right, it's fucking gold.

O-DT desmethyltramadol? I don't even want any, just the collector in me is curious. I know a beloved friend of our scene that stocked it befell the illegetimate arm of the legal system (goodbye SI). I think I heard something about a polish vendor stocking it? I don't keep up much these days. I am just gonna assume it's old stock?
Old stock indeed. It's a pretty good opioid honestly. Lasts about 6 hours from dosing for me too. Works great orally, meh nasally. Significantly better than plain ol' tramadol.

I usually get too queasy. I find traditional opioids much better for that but they're shorter acting and I use O-DT as more of a social-lubricant.

Gotta dose phenibut right, too little and it does basically nothing, too much and it's unpleasant. But if you get it juuuuuust right, it's fucking gold.
I may have to investigate it more.

Last edited:
Well my girlfriend chickened out on taking the Mescaline with me this week. It's okay though because now i should have plenty for a pretty powerful solo trip. Began working on the basic resin tek on 56gms just boiling down filtered tea with two freeze/thaw cycles. She said that she is down for the next one if this all goes smooth sailing.

Gonna test drive this method, after was thinking about doing the Alcohol extraction on another batch. Was also looking into picking up some more 4-AcO-DMT soon and a sample of 1P-LSD. This summer has been pretty incredible so far.

Last edited:
Hey PD crew, haven't posted in a while I believe, what's up?

A question for Xorkoth (or any other person well versed in music recording): I am looking for a not too expensive microphone to record some things into my Computer (through a Focusrite saffire interface), mainly baritone ukulele, maybe some vocal or random percussive things. so basically a device to be able to record these kind of things in the context of my bedroom "studio". I have no clue about microphone technology, so I am a bit lost with what type of mic would suit my needs... I used some uke plucking on a house track I have been playing with today, but the detour of going into my tascam recorder, then having to import it via usb is a hassle. unfortunately I cannot directly connect it to the computer to work as a mic...

PS: a feast too good not to share, especially since I cooked only for myself. all the veggies, except for the potatoes were harvested by me today. grilled corn and zucchini, chard, mashed potatoes, salad from ripe tomatoes and green pepper, red onion, cilantro and some other herb I forgot the name of. dank summer food. :D
a9KTko.jpg

Shure SM57 if you can afford it! One of the best microphones around for recording all kinds of things, especially instruments. (approx $100)
Otherwise, there is a very similar and less expensive microphone manufactured by GLS Audio called the ES-57 that's selling for $30.

(I'm assuming you have the interface (a mixer, mic amp, soundcard) so that you can take the amplified microphone signal to a line-input on the soundcard.)

Damn that meal looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.